Not a single mention of Aamna

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Today they showed Rajeev on SBS on frndship day spl episode.But instead of showing him with Aamna,they showed him with Priyanka.Their recent Jaipur visit was shown.I am really disgusted with SBS. 😑   We all know that Rajeev and Aamna are best frnds but there was not a single mention of Aamna. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alyna thumbnail
plz dont be hyper πŸ˜ƒ .priyanka is also like her frd and co-star.They just visit jaipur 😳 πŸ˜ƒ ..now everytime they cant show rajeev wth amna and we all no that amna lives in rajeev's heart 😳 and rajeev in amna's heart 😳
crazyfanar thumbnail

Originally posted by: alyna

plz dont be hyper πŸ˜ƒ .priyanka is also like her frd and co-star.They just visit jaipur 😳 πŸ˜ƒ ..now everytime they cant show rajeev wth amna and we all no that amna lives in rajeev's heart 😳 and rajeev in amna's heart 😳

ABSOLUTELY RIGHTπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah...........im sooooooooooooo disgusted by sbs!!!! i hate them !!!!! 😑
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dun b angry!!! 😊 😳 it was lrl promotional campaign so obviously aamna won't b mentioned...priyanka is his fren as well!!! the gud thing was dat they showed rajeev!!! 😳
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
what is there 2 get hyper. It was LRL promotion campaign. They did not go 4 holiday there πŸ˜† Also did u see when SBS mentioned that karan n priyanka r best frens. πŸ˜‰ So chill πŸ˜›
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Also we know that rajeev's best frend is Aamna n priyanka's best frend is Karan. thAT TOO frm their school days.
reva_roy thumbnail

yah i also saw that 😊i felt really dissapointed when they did n t showed aamna 😭 oh god when i saw that i thought i would kill the sbs team 😑😑

anni_23 thumbnail

Agar in donu ki jodi ban chuki hai tu iny koi paryanka varyanka alagh nahi kar sakti par in ki shadi ho gi kesy aamna muslim & rajeev hindustani hai kon apna mazhab change kary ga?

***Plz dont bring religion into discussion***

Edited by Barnali - 16 years ago
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anam azhar

Agar in donu ki jodi ban chuki hai tu iny koi paryanka varyanka alagh nahi kar sakti par in ki shadi ho gi kesy aamna muslim & rajeev hindustani hai kon apna mazhab change kary ga?

yaar religeos matter are diffrent n not allowed here 😳