August 3rd Short Written/Video Update

smitra110 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Bani comes out of court with the kids. AD is surprised that she has won and Bani is happy that the kids are hers. Jai emerges and the kids run to him. Bani tries to take them but they cling to their father. Jai requests that he have one last day with them as its their B'day the next day. Bani agrees to give him one day. Jai thinks to himself that he'll live his entire life's happiness in one day.

AD is surprised and asks the lawyer how Bani won. Even the lawyer is surprised and says that it seems as tho Jai wanted to lose.( Obviously Dumbo).

At the chawl all are waiting for Jai and are happy to se him with the kids but Jai tells them that he's lost the case. Adi understands that he's done it deliberately. Jigz is exasperated.

Jai is sitting and remembering all his moments with the kids and packing their bags. Pia tries to sympathise but as usual Jai lashes out that its all coz of her he's lost his wife and kids. He tells her to get out of his sight.

At WM Bani is all aglow arranging toys and Rano is happy to see her Didi finally smile.( Whatever happened to Rano's kasam of reuniting JB??). Anyway Rano remembers Varun and is sad. Bani promises to get him as well.

Its Janmashtami(Again??) and Jai is praying with the kids. He gives them their gifts but apologises for not having enough money to get them what they wanted. The kids are happy nonetheless. Bani arrives and Jai tells her that he hasn't been able to tell them about living with her. He offers to get their bags but Bani refuses,and says that she doesn't want any of their old stuff that will remind them of him. She leaves with the kids and Jai whispers a goodbye to his family.( As always RK's emoting leaves one with a lump in the throat)

Bani and kids are shopping at a toystore. She buys them all they want and seems as excited as them. Jai is shown despondent and Adi/Dadi try to cheer him up saying that true love always returns. Jai questions why it had to leave in the first place?? He says that he's always lost those he's loved and that he doesn't feel like living any more.

Jigz tells Adi/Nattu to look for work and Nattu goes jobhunting

Adi tells Jigz that she needs to work too, maybe as a housemaid.

The kids keep remembering their father and want to meet him. Bani keeps trying to distract them with toys and promises of birthday surprises. They even want to go back to the chawl. Epi ends on Bani's perplexed face.

Watch it as one of the saddest episodes of KS and RK's mindblowing rendition of the broken husband and defeated father.

Somali

Video By Memsaab

August 3 07 video

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ta hun! 😆

Bani is gonna get it bad i guess.. No amount of money or toys can deminsh or belittle love.. 😉 hope someone tells her that..

Well i think ill be seein the episode 4 days time.. 

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Somali...looks like it was a pretty emotional episode.
bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks! poor JW!! what will bani madam do now?? 😡 she's irritating me!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow thanks,
now im def. watching it to observe the emotions and stuff played here.
but did anyone notice how the creatives showed Bani being upset yesterday and surprise about Jai giving her the kids and today she is showing no remorse. is this another one of creatives fault or was it done for the script?
im maha confuse.
rooj
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you god!!!!!!

see the kids want Jai and not Bani!!!!!!
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Somali.

U penned it down beautifully.Already i can see these things happening.Wow,what an episode.I am happy kids have already started their matchmaking work.

I am glad JW has lost it all now,atleast now things will pick up for him.Rather than waiting for him to loose everything so that he can get them back again,this is better.I dont have to go thru the torture of seeing a helpless JW anymore.He couldnt have been in a worse situation.

Rano- 😡 Less said,the better!
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for ur update, i was dying to read it.
Now lets' see what bani does, if she'll bring jai back for teh children 😉
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i think the destructives have this oppurtunity to focus on bani's emotion as a mother which they have time and again ignored.......the most nonsensical part is why is rano not telling the truth...my heart goes for both JB inspite of their utter stupidity...jai for losing his kids and bani for not able to get her kids ...5 yrs ago she lost them now even though they are with her they do not want her....poor girl...someone urgently neeeds to open their mouth JAI WALIA plzzz do the needful 😡
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

i think the destructives have this oppurtunity to focus on bani's emotion as a mother which they have time and again ignored.......the most nonsensical part is why is rano not telling the truth...my heart goes for both JB inspite of their utter stupidity...jai for losing his kids and bani for not able to get her kids ...5 yrs ago she lost them now even though they are with her they do not want her....poor girl...someone urgently neeeds to open their mouth JAI WALIA plzzz do the needful 😡

It seems we r just banging our heads on a stone wall.

Damn these creatives-when will they learn??