Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode 008

Sanjay goes to Pokkiri who just stands look at someone that he doesn't know. Pokkiri said "Deepa doesn't want to see you may leave her alone and I am asking you kindly thanks you and have a nice day" and leaves. Deepa peeks out the washroom to find Pokkiri staring at her with a mad face and leaves smirk on this face. Deepa was scared knowing not what Pokkiri might do to her. "Anna valkai all started like this" and the flashback fades away as the cooker whistle with as if it were a female screaming.

Deepa took the cooked katherkai curry and dale with rice to her mother along with a hot coffee for her and herself. While eating the food Deepa asked with a face she back get when she hears the reply "amma yaar appa kondathu". Her mother spit out food staring at Deepa with a shocked glare and said "athu athu athu vanthu". "Paravalli amma I can stand up for what you will say" Deepa said. After a long moment of pause her mother said something that made her tremble as if an earthquake took place "athu varai yara illai Sanjay Appa who killed him".  The words felt like as if someone smacked her really her. Deepa said "No that is not true Sanjay's father is not like that he wouldn't, he did not" and in replay mother said "the case went to court and it was finalized said he was the murder and he even admitted it". Deepa hearing this felt a little dizzy and felt towards the bed that was held by her mother. Deepa's mother said "ithan unmai" who was stopped by Deepa's hand to stop. Emotional girl got up and want to her room looking as if she saw a ghost. Deepa's mother heard a loud bang and it was Deepa who closed the door aggressively.

Next day Deepa was no where to be found her mother search every inch of the house and she wasn't there. Sad Deepa went to same temple where she met that woman who told her future. Just as Deepa entered into the temple she saw a person who looked exactly like her father. She ran inside the temple to find him in meditation. Looking at him he stand in front of him staring at him. After a half hour he opened his eyes and saw Deepa who gave a weird look. "Who are you my child and why are you staring at me" said that guy. "Appa annan your ponnu Deepa" Deepa said with happiness. He just gave a shocked look and got up walking away from her faster who was followed my Deepa "Stop Appa I know its you, you didn't die" with a scared look he walked faster and vanished somewhere in the temple. Happy Deepa went to the Amman and prayed saying "Amma you didn't let me alone you showed me I still have my father and I will believe you until I die" and put the pottu she got from the priest and left. Something caught her eye it was Nethra she was right besides her walking side to side without knowing it was her. Slowly Deepa walked to the side and hid from behind a huge pillar and saw her in her beautiful half sari watching what she was doing. What she was made get a heartache she saw Nethra hug that exact same guy who looked like her father and say "Appa lets go" and left. Deepa looked really confused but was still happy and followed them behind. She saw a woman who looked like the wife of the guy and got inside the car and left Deepa staring at the car move away from her view.

Deepa got home in hurry finding her mother looking worried. "Amma Amma happy new I appa didn't die he is alive I saw him at the temple". She got with a scared and shocked looked and turned around. Deepa knew she was hiding something from her. "Appa I am talking to you did Appa actually die". Her mother didn't know what to say and was speechless saying "athu vanthu Deepa"…………………………………

Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pokkiri Paiyya - two wife syndrome aa??? so Deepa and
Nethra are half sisters???? then court, case ellam epdi???
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeap Roja its going to be the half sister syndrome. Interesting story i cant wait for the next chapter. I am so sad Sanjay died 😭 😭 😭 . Usha cries rolling onto the floor 😭 😃 😭 .

Thx thambi for the brilliant chapter superb chapter. 👏
pokkiri26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha_pooja

yeap Roja its going to be the half sister syndrome. Interesting story i cant wait for the next chapter. I am so sad Sanjay died 😭 😭 😭 . Usha cries rolling onto the floor 😭 😃 😭 .

Thx thambi for the brilliant chapter superb chapter. 👏

Are you sure both of you its going to be a half sister syndrome and 2 wife thing😉! Usha akka Sanjay didn't die he is under Pokkiri custody remember the episode where it was violent and action pack. There more truth is going to be revealed about Deepa past. 

usha_pooja thumbnail
No Sanjay under Pokkiri custody (thats bad errrrrr wanna slap the naughty villian. Usha sure knows Pokkiri thambi in real life is really nice.) So hes not dead goody. Usha jumps up for joy i cant wait. Thx for the PM thambi. I sure do remember the violent episode. I taught it was a dream but it happened ok i got it. Usha now jumps up continously screaming for Sanjay come back.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Thanks for clearing my doubt thambi.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
No problemo I here to Clear your doubts 😉

I have changed the title to Surya Part 2: vettri because i liked that serial and wont to continue with Deepa as the leader but with a better twisted and turned storyline 😊
usha_pooja thumbnail
i cant wait to read the rest of the chapters. Thambi.
mellisai thumbnail
great episode pokkiri... continue soon!
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Good one tamby, felt like cooking the kathirikai curry and dal  for you. Edited by Kavitha Ravi - 16 years ago