2nd Augut written India completed

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

I really don't know of Gkaka's answer as I started watching little late so I missed 5 minutes late.

It shows Janki and Manjeet are near God, In house mandir where Janki says that she should tell everyone of letter. Janki refuses as that would hurt Gkaka even more. (So sweet why didn't you think of that b4? I mean this was no way at all to unite family, specially because of hubbies are Joruh ka Ghulam) And Gkaka is standing there and has heard everything. Gkaka moves towards them. And gives back the money and says its your hard work and you should only keep it. Gkaka is upset and leaves.

Its evening Janki and Manjeet goes and meets Sunan in aangan and asks for forgiviness.  And sunan explains them that nothing sin if they have done something with right / good aim (Maksat). Janki and Manjeet has light smile on face. MB and Sunan are making something. Its some sweet. Janki asks what are they doing. Sunan answers, She is preparing for next day's puja. (Friends I had watched episode last night., so don't remember exact name of Puja) Puja where in all young ones prays for their elders, maybe for long life. And tomorrow forst Gkaka and Sunan will do MB's puja and And then Man, Kanti, Hari will do theirs. And you have to theirs. (LOL if young ones to do older ones. Then Janki should do of Sunan, Gkaka, MB and their in laws and Chachi inlaws and Husband, etc. ) MB asks do you think your children will do your Puja. Sunan says she has full faith in God. And now its her Gods's test to see what is stronger, Batwara or her children's parampara (Tradition). (Poor god, why does Sunan tests them again and again and loose again).  And They all have emotional talks. Manjeeet and Janki looks at each other.

Bindiyaan comes in Kitchen where Janki and Manjeet are cooking. Bindiyaan(B) comes and M-J (Manjeet and Janki are shocked). M-J asks her what is she doing her, if Bhav sees her then she would be in trouble. Whilee Bind is giggling and saying I have already fooled my mother- in law. M-J are like what, B replies I have done gr8 setting. I said Mom I really feel like making Lassi for u, But this time is of M-J, but saasu ma, I am your daughter in law, I know there will be no danger, and you will alaways support me and her fool saas replies coreect, go go I will see who stops you. And Bindiyaan continues to giggle. And M-J joins her (These three are just so sweet) And B says I was dying to meet you. And you know I am the conector. I must inform you whats going inside. (I am glad that bindyaan is inside. Oh she is good at fooling and making upi tricks and fool everyone in d house) And says full house has known about Puja. Lets see what happens tomorrow. M says what will happen Children willl do puja. B is inspit of Batawara. M says yeah, but I am sure our sasurs will come and do puja. B says how r u so sure. J says B please this is will be after so long the whole family will be together please don't say anything. B says how r u so sure TM will also come. M says if sasur comes they will have to come. B says what if they don't J says B please, I m sure our sasurs won't even stop if TM tries to stop them. Anyways Janki says I will make something special for my sasur, Maybe I will make khir. M says I will make Seia, Kanti likes sira of M's hand. Bindiyaan ruining her expression says I will make um……um.. Lassi πŸ˜†. (She is jst so sweet.) M-J are stunned. B is like my sasur like lassi of my hand ( Lassi form anyone's hand taste the same you fool). And B adds If you guys wish you can contribute, some of your food to me for my sasur. M-J look at each other and smile. B also smiles.

Partly contribution By Kutkate.

here is rest

Gkaka is on swing (Don't they have any other place to sit intheir area. I mean whenever there is talk of compromising they sit there only.) He is upset and thinking, will his children really come for puja. Sunan consoles him saying trust god, its paramapara. And they recollect the way in childhood the way children used to run to do puja. And they have a hope that even today they will do the same as they feel they will never wish for short lives of their parents. (Oh why don't they use their mind) Gkaka says he does not know of Manhar and Kanti, but Hari shold definitely come. As he will never miss to pray for long lives of his own parents.

In the house Indu is shouting  Manhar common lets go out for pleasure, I mean I know you are not going to puja. Koki says why don't Indu say anything on Koki's face. (I really wonder how does their thrat is till so strong inspite of scremeing all days). They say the brother who will go to puja, uska naak katega. Making ishra to Bhavana. They say I don't know of Man- Kanti, But Har will definitely go as he is Pujari. Bhavana gets angry and flashes on their words that it would be insulting of them to go to puja.

3 wives argues with their husband not to go to puja, where 3 hubbies are desperate to go. And 3 TM reminds that Gkaka himself have drawn this line of Batwara in house (Who told him to do so? This is just so foolish of Koki. She was the one who demanaded Batwara and now how can talk like this. I really don't understand her mentality, while Gkaka did not come to meet Kanti during his illness she complained no one cares for him and when Gkaka does come she insults him,. She was the one who asked for Batwara and now she says such things, it does not suit her yaar.) Poor Hubbies are trying to explain their respective wives, but wives give him promise. (TM aapko meri kasam) (Hubby dear don't care of such wives, who don't need your family, ho does not respect him)

In anngan Puja starts Rest all are there except TM and their hubbies. Panditjee starts puja, Gkaka and Sunan finishes to do of MB, now Panditjee asks where are his children, won't they do puja like every year. Gkaka is looking at the door where 3 lines are clearly visible, and all are waiting and thinking weather TM's hubbies will come or not. In respective hubbies seems confused.

Now if hubbies do not go for puja, I will change the name of serial form teen Bahuraaniyaan (As three bahus are useless and makes the plan that alaways flops.) I will change it to

JHORU KA GULAAMπŸ˜‰

Thanx Kutekate for help.

Edited by shahsb_26 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much for the wonderful update, 😊
Facility thumbnail
Thank You for the great update. I hope that the teachings of the elders have remained with their sons and that they pray for their parents. I am sure they would expect their daughters in law to pray for them.
daisyUSA thumbnail
Thanks Sejal for great update πŸ€—
...so nice to see you comming to rescue again
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update as always have a gr8 weekend 😊
supna79 thumbnail
shahsb_26 and KuteKate...Thanks for the update 😊