Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys i will try to write the next part very soon. i'm sorry, i am just feeling low rite now, i'll try and write tho. 😭 πŸ’”
**lil_playa** thumbnail
just take it easy. u wrote alot of fan-fics. i guess we can give u more time to wtire. any way cont. when u can.
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

she realized she cant stay with rajeev and live without IQ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† marrying rajeev was a big mistake..she ruined rajeevs life too

lol Mallika. πŸ˜†

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: **lil_playa**

just take it easy. u wrote alot of fan-fics. i guess we can give u more time to wtire. any way cont. when u can.

thanks for understanding, i dont know whats really wronge with me, havnt felt this was in A LONG time. GOD.

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

lol Mallika. πŸ˜†

Mallika, sis u watch out.

neha9 thumbnail
PART 2

Kripa Chopra: Has just come back from London, and she will do final year of college in India, Mumbai University, Kripa is a fun loving yet, a brat, but never harms anyone, she is a 20 year old beauty, Very rich, the richest person in Mumbai, and with that the most beautiful, Kripa is a fashion desinger, and a Model, but she models just for fun. Her parents died in a car accident five years ago, she has a brother who is happily married! Kripa's best friend Josh- they have been best friend for about. She is not in love just yet, Kripa is a sweet bubly girl, who has only been in Mumbai for about 4 months now, a girl who has a really big secreat behind her, hidden in her heart that no one knows of but her Brother. Aside from being a Model and A Fashion Desinger, Kripa also Takes care of her parents Biusness, but mostly its her Brother who does

The camera once again rolls around the city of Mumbai and stops in front of a white house, beautifully built. Cut 2 the camera is in someone's messy room, things are scattered everywhere, magasines, photos, and books are everywhere. The camera stops on a man laying on the sofa a book on his chest and a pillow covering his face. The door opens and comes in his Mom. She looks around the room and sighs, and then starts to make the room a little tidy. His mom, Naina Khanna, Divorced from his Husband and the owner of Khanna Empire, the second richest person in Mumbai, After Kripa Chopra.

Naina opens the curtians and takes the pillow off his face, the camera follows the pillow to the floor. And then u can see his closed eyes which start to open slowly.

N: Beta utho.

Guy: Thori der aur.

N: Nahie, utho.

U can see his lips saying- Fine.

He gets up as goes into the bathroom washes his takes a shower, comes out and slips into a vest and a jacket on top wearing, he wears his boots and zips the side's of his jacket and goes down stairs.

N: Breakfast.

Guy: Ofcourse, he picks up a apple rubs it on his jacket eats a bite and leaves.

He gets into the car same style as Kripa, looking into the mirro and says, ur too good Angad Khanna, simpily too good. And we see his car rushing way, his red beauty.

Anagd Khanna: A young guy, the only son of Naina Khanna, has a sister who is married and lives in USA. Anagd is also finishing his last year of college, Mumbai University. He is a brat and hurts people sometimes, but is still a nice guy, a 21 year old handsome hunk, the jaan of everygirl in college, but he hasnt found his own jaan yet. Angad, inspite of being so rich Angad is studying to be a photographer, and advertising ind. Angad dosent take care of the family biss at all, never. But he visits the office alot! (Who should be Angad's best friend, a girl but someone new)

Anagd's and Kripa's enter the college at the same time parked next to each other, and they both come out playing with there keys running one hand in there hair, As Kripa moves foward to hug Josh, Anagd does the same with his best frined (who is undecided)
simplyconfused thumbnail
hmmmm....you could make it kumud or kali from kusum..idk dont watch many t.v serials..loved the 1st to parts!!
neha9 thumbnail

its been an hourn kisi ko pasan nahie aaya??? 😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

Edited by armaans4ever - 18 years ago
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyconfused

hmmmm....you could make it kumud or kali from kusum..idk dont watch many t.v serials..loved the 1st to parts!!

thanks.

lucky-moon thumbnail
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i just read it and its just mindblowing continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz