Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What's eating John?

< content=08/02/2007 name=date>
Is John Abraham trying to woo Bipasha back again? He's making sure that they lunch together as frequently as possible in an attempt to spend more time with Bips
Back to Section Stories Posted On Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mumbai Mirror Bureau

Bipasha with John
The John Abraham and Bipasha Basu saga continues. The latest news about the on-and-off couple is that John is trying his best to woo Bipasha again. As a result, the two are now bonding over frequent lunches. Bipasha's Khar pad has been conveniently fixed as the venue, as the actress has an efficient bunch of house staff. Her neighbours say that John's car is often parked outside their apartment in the afternoon.

Close friends of the couple also indicate that John is making attempts to renew his ties with his girlfriend, and he is making sure that he spends quality time with Bips every day.

So what's Bipasha's cook tossing up for lunch? Apparently, John digs the Bengali style vegetable curries and Bips just can't get over her fish fetish. Says a close friend of Bipasha, "They do catch up for lunches often. John is a complete vegetarian and Bips just loves sea food. They are definitely spending more time with each other."

In circles where it really matters, the buzz is that Bips is just supporting John as he has been going through a personal crisis. His parents have been unwell and were admitted in the hospital till recently.

Meanwhile, John wants us to believe that all is hunky dory. Recently, the duo shot for an item number for No Smoking and onlookers tell us that the camaraderie was missing. Says a unit member, "They sizzled in the item song. But they were not so friendly otherwise."    

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;sectid=30&contentid=20070802051658328f8394c7a

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

Or maybe John and Bipasha are still together.. and are spending some quality time together like they've always had

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
i think bipasha was just fed up with john's links up and she just got little close with that soccer player just to make john realise how it feels and now john got the feeling how bipasha had felt when he got linked up with other actresses and models.
lijima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

i think bipasha was just fed up with john's links up and she just got little close with that soccer player just to make john realise how it feels and now john got the feeling how bipasha had felt when he got linked up with other actresses and models.

😈

😈 he he he and may it worked out..

karankittu thumbnail
aww maan well this s good news though ..!! they r spending time and that what caused the problems if they dditn spend time they grew aprts soo aww i relaly liek this peice of enw sand uh huh excuse me ...ther wernt friendly well what was this then ..that bipasha had twisted her ankle john kept askign ehr not to shoot cuz he was soo worrie dbaout ehr honeslti luving this peice of news john n bips 4 lyf awwww shoo cut eating dinner together aww bless john now both of them can be happi hehe
JonasBros_me&lt;3 thumbnail
there spendng time together. thts good! 😊
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup i agree with preity*zinta
n amber of course lol