1 august writtten update.

Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok Sejal reqests me to do update so here i am

Gkaka gets the hold of envelope; in the evelope he finds a letter from 1 of the nalayak beta. (Name not reveled) In the letter beta asks for forgiveness as he was part of Batwara. Sunan is doing tulsi puja. And Babuji Gkaka shows the beta's letter to her. Sunan reads it and is quite happy. That one of the beta atleast realize the mistake. And sunan consoles Gkaka and Both wonder who could be nalayak one (Well all 3 of them are useless.)

Bindiyaan hears the conversation from house and is smiling and walks down the passage and has some funny view:

She says today there will be hungama in the house.

There will be lots of Masala.

But the fun will only begin when 3 TMs comes to know the fact.

Koki would be shocked and will feel bad hun.

Indu will stop rotating her purse wbut will her self be rotated by the news.

Bhavana miss fool ball (Fat) will start the dialogue will Ae hay Hay and make her gol ( round) face making even more round

It will be so much fun and new scene in house, but only these 3 maharanis need to come to know. (Her brain is like that of machine who suggests helps, She gets all nonsense ideas so quickly and instantly some times puts me confusion is she really a human or Hilta phirta TV) She starts waiting for atleast one Maharani and we see Bhavana coming from inside and On otherside even Koki and Indu enters. Bindiyaan Holds Bhavana and says I will tell u a secreat gossip; please do not tell the same to anyone else. And other two forced by habbit tries to find out secreat, And bindiyaan says it loud enough so that other 2 can hear. She says about money and one of the beta.

3 maharanis run to their respective hubbies and starts arguing with Them, about why did he do that. And por hubbies are confused. All three say that they have not done the same. After arguning the while They convince their respective wives that they have not donoted the money.

Bindiyaan comes and gives the news that all three have found out of money and letter. Janki and Manjeet shocked and says now we need to do something really quick.

Manhar is doing something and Janki comes there and Thanx him for giving money. And Manjeet does same to Kanti who is making Lemon Juice for wife Koki to cool down. 😆😆. (Doesn't he understand that won't hep koki, she need psycatrist rather then lemon juice) Bindiyaan does the same to Hari. Three of them talk to their respective Father in Law about the money. And makes them happy saying Gkaka feels the same and is now blessing them. (It was really gr8 to see shine in their eyes.)

Dumbos tell everything to their wives, how Gkaka fgeels that They are the ones who have given the money and on asking how they found out they says that they have heard it themselves from Gkaka's mouth. And in process they insult their other brothers. And their wives says if it is true then you should go and tell Gkaka that you have given the money so that your image increases in house. And plus for 3 months they don't have to pay rent of the house. Hubbies are like what we should lie. (Kanti- Koki scene is really worth watching where Kanti says that he is not the one who gave money. Koki gets frustrated, Don't miss that.😉) And they says just imagine for 3 months no rent. And TMs Smile.

Three of them reaches to Gkaka to say that they are the one who paid the money. And Kanti is first an Manhar and Hari, while their wives watching free show. Gkaka  is in aangan, onsofa wih Sunan. And Manhar starts I wanna talk to you. Kanti says me too, about the money and letter. Hari says I am the one who gave that. And Over this Topic three of them starts arguing.

In the arguments:

1. All three brothers at one says they have some duty towards his parents and he is fulfilling that.
  2. To adjust 3 months rent of house in that money
  3. And boost about themselves.

All argue and 3 bahus are worried. And shocked. Finally brothers come to conclusion that only Gkaka should decide who gave the money. And no one else. So all three stares Gkaka and asking to say what he feels.

I treid to do as sejal does but let me see what you all feel.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Thanx Kate for doing update today. Wonderful.
daisyUSA thumbnail
Thanks for update. TB is really getting funny day by day....
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update i think it might the meddling bahu's or their hubby! bechara gkaka i feel really bad for him 😭

great update as always! 😛
Dana Marie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks $ the update
Can't wait to see who G kaka thinks gave the money
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx so much for ths . i am loving this story line, and the acting is jsut fab. im glued to my seat watching thisthanx agin. fingers crossed that the writers dont ruin it!!!
supna79 thumbnail
Thanks kutekate....can't believe all 3 brothers will lie to their dad...not a good start

Curious to know who gave the money 😕