Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends

Its time to break free from your haziness lets get back to workπŸ˜›

What about a Memory Test?πŸ€”

The Maximum number of correct answers will make you the Winner of JJKN Quiz Contest.

It's not necessary that you have to answer all the questions, answer as many as you can.

The questions are based on both pre-makeover and post-makeover episodes.😊

The members, who are watching JJKN for the first time should not panic, try to answer as much as you can.

Remember candidates NO CHEATING!πŸ˜ƒ

Be honest with your answers; make sure you don't look into your friends answer script.

Note: Once posted the candidates cannot edit their posts (answers).If found the member will be disqualified. Excuses for editing wont be accepted.

Here are the questions

1.When did armaan misplaced the gifts of jassi and mallika? what were the gifts?

2.What is Viru's common dialogue in JJKN?

3.Who was the first person to be kicked out by jassi in Gulmohar?

4.When did Purab die?

5.What did armaan do to get Purab's address?

6.armaan's buys a bracelet for someone,(not jassi) who was she?

7.What was CJ's Full name?

8.Armaan and Nandu had a fight in front of whose house?

9.What was the name of Raj's secretory?

10.What nicknames did Raj and mallika kept for jassi?

11.What was the colour of the suit which Armaan was wearing in Octaviour?

12.what did jassi and nandu buy with Kohinoors money(it was smth very expensive)?

13.Where did Armaan meet Mandira?

14.how did jassi have a miscaariage?

15.What was the tarot card reader's name from GG?

16.Why did Jassi join 3T?

17.How was Armaan trapped in the sexual harassment case?

18. Why was Billu sacked from his job?

19. Why didn jassi go to her own house after her makeover?

20. Name the fashion Show where Jessica Bedi was launched

21. Who was Lucky and why did he come to Mumbai?

22. the name of the man who wanted to make the sequel of cleopatra in JJKN?

23.What did Jassi's dad used to call her lovingly?

24. What was the bet between Maddy and Armaan which eventually Maddy won?

25. Why was manchanda and Gulathi sacked from Gulmohur?

The answer should be posted in this thread itself.😊

If you have any confusions then PM me

Your time starts now.πŸ˜ƒ

Best of Luck!

JJKN DEV TEAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh I am going to take part in this one, will edit this post later with my answers, or should I post a new reply with the answers? πŸ˜›
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Good one, let me try my hand at this!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Here are the questions

1.When did armaan misplaced the gifts of jassi and mallika? what were the gifts?

At the first Diwali in JJKN after he becomes Chairman. The gift for Mallika was a necklace and for Jassi it was a household appliance like some mixer; but they got mixed up.

2.What is Viru's common dialogue in JJKN?

Tu meri Queen Victoria haiπŸ˜›

3.Who was the first person to be kicked out by jassi in Gulmohar?

Gulati

4.When did Purab die?

Right before JandA's wedding fiasco, on the 1st or 2nd of August, 2005.

5.What did armaan do to get Purab's address?

He banged his car into Purab's and used the expenses claim as an excuse to get his card.

6.armaan's buys a bracelet for someone,(not jassi) who was she?

I'm taking a wild guess here.....Yana?πŸ˜•

7.What was CJ's Full name?

Chiranjeev Oberoi

8.Armaan and Nandu had a fight in front of whose house?

Ruby mom

9.What was the name of Raj's secretory?

Nazneen

10.What nicknames did Raj and mallika kept for jassi?

Raj called her "Rani of Jhansi" and "Jassi the genius"; Mallika called her "chashmish chuhiya".πŸ˜†

11.What was the colour of the suit which Armaan was wearing in Octaviour?

Blue😳

12.what did jassi and nandu buy with Kohinoors money(it was smth very expensive)?

A Mercedes!πŸ˜•

13.Where did Armaan meet Mandira?

At Shantanu's party where he had gone to get a deal for fabrics

14.how did jassi have a miscaariage?

She was working for Gulmohur when Aryan had taken it over; she was going to find the right "cutter" for the fabrics when the miscarriage happened

15.What was the tarot card reader's name from GG?

Trishla

16.Why did Jassi join 3T?

I don't think she joined it, Nandu did. Jassi was about to join IFH but ultimately she stayed on with Gulmohur.😳

17.How was Armaan trapped in the sexual harassment case?

Rhea accused him, but it was Mallika who masterminded it. Rhea  reported to the NCCW and they tried the case against Armaan.

18. Why was Billu sacked from his job?

The company bosses ran away with all the money😑

19. Why didn jassi go to her own house after her makeover?

She got involved in the embezzlement case at Gulmohur because Mallika had created false evidence againsst her. So the police were looking for her and Billu had broken off all relations with her.😭

20. Name the fashion Show where Jessica Bedi was launched

Surily Goel

21. Who was Lucky and why did he come to Mumbai?

He was Jassi's distant relative (I think!) and came to Mumbai to become a model.πŸ˜†

22. the name of the man who wanted to make the sequel of cleopatra in JJKN?

Will have to skip this, I know this was before Goa but have forgotten the guy's name.

23.What did Jassi's dad used to call her lovingly?

Queen Victoria

24. What was the bet between Maddy and Armaan which eventually Maddy won?

Maddy had challenged Armaan that he (Armaan) would come after him to take him back in Gulmohur, and this was exactly what Armaan was forced to do after his collection made from cheap fabrics flopped.

25. Why was manchanda and Gulathi sacked from Gulmohur?

Manchanda for molesting Maria 😳, and Gulati for sabotaging Jassi's computer.

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I could answer but all with some fictitious answers.......which would totally disqualify me........πŸ˜›

I don't even know the content of 70% of the Q's...forget the ans....😊

Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mystic_T

Ohh I am going to take part in this one, will edit this post later with my answers, or should I post a new reply with the answers? πŸ˜›

Post a new reply with the answers😳

Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveapu

I could answer but all with some fictitious answers.......which would totally disqualify me........πŸ˜›

I don't even know the content of 70% of the Q's...forget the ans....😊

aww Nupur you can try na..The questions are both from post-makeover and pore-makeover😳..and its not necessary to answer all the questions😊.

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aww Nupur you can try na..The questions are both from post-makeover and pore-makeover😳..and its not necessary to answer all the questions😊.

Hahahaha......I love trying anything to do with AS......πŸ˜‰

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh thanks Anu for this wonderful quiz....Alas, I haven't seen it all so...

I wish all my fellow Janda-ians All the Best for winning. 😊
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Note: Once posted the candidates cannot edit their posts (answers).If found the member will be disqualified. Excuses for editing wont be accepted.

Here are the questions

1.When did armaan misplaced the gifts of jassi and mallika? what were the gifts? He misplaced them on Diwali, Mallika's gift was a pearl necklace and Jassi's was a mixer.

2.What is Viru's common dialogue in JJKN? Don't know, "Eh Maria chalti kya?" probably?πŸ˜†

3.Who was the first person to be kicked out by jassi in Gulmohar? I don't know, if you mean the first person kicked out by Armaan because of Jassi then it would be Manchanda and then Gulathi.

4.When did Purab die? Few days before the JandA wedding that never happened, around 1-3 august,2005

5.What did armaan do to get Purab's address? Don't know

6.armaan's buys a bracelet for someone,(not jassi) who was she?Rhea?

7.What was CJ's Full name? Chiranjeev Oberoi

8.Armaan and Nandu had a fight in front of whose house? Ruby Mom

9.What was the name of Raj's secretory? Nazneen

10.What nicknames did Raj and mallika kept for jassi? Raj= Jhansi ki Rani, Rani of jhansi, Jassi the genious. Mallika- Chasmish chuhiya

11.What was the colour of the suit which Armaan was wearing in Octaviour?  Blue

12.what did jassi and nandu buy with Kohinoors money(it was smth very expensive)? A mercedes

13.Where did Armaan meet Mandira? In the party that Lavanya (The company) was throwing

14.how did jassi have a miscaariage? Over worked/ over stressed, she was loooking for some cutter, don't eat anything for the whole day and miscarried

15.What was the tarot card reader's name from GG? Trishla

16.Why did Jassi join 3T? I thought she din't join it, wasn't it Purab, Nandu and HM?

17.How was Armaan trapped in the sexual harassment case? Rhea filed the case against him, she did it because Mallika made her do it

18. Why was Billu sacked from his job? The owners ran away with all the money and the company closed down

19. Why didn jassi go to her own house after her makeover? Because she was pretending to be Jessica Bedi and later she got involved in the Jassi murder case.

20. Name the fashion Show where Jessica Bedi was launched Surili goyel

21. Who was Lucky and why did he come to Mumbai? Lucky was Jassi's distant relative who came to mumbai for becoming a model

22. the name of the man who wanted to make the sequel of cleopatra in JJKN?  Dunno

23.What did Jassi's dad used to call her lovingly? Queen Victoria

24. What was the bet between Maddy and Armaan which eventually Maddy won? Maddy chaleenged Armaan that the collection was going to be a flop because of the cheap material and that did happen.

25. Why was manchanda and Gulathi sacked from Gulmohur? For passing on information to Aryan and for mishandling the finances

Best of Luck!

JJKN DEV TEAM

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here are the questions

1.When did armaan misplaced the gifts of jassi and mallika? what were the gifts?  It was the 1st diwali, for mallika a necklace, and for Jassi some kind of kitchen appliance.  Anyway, he switched them, but then Jassi showed up at Armu's house right on time, to return the necklace to Armu sir!

2.What is Viru's common dialogue in JJKN? Who knows! πŸ˜•

3.Who was the first person to be kicked out by jassi in Gulmohar?  Gulati

4.When did Purab die?  Right before JandA DIDN'T get married!  She got a call saying he was serious and asking for her - just 2/3 days before the wedding, and Armu was nice enough to let her go.  Then the whole CJ fiasco happened!

5.What did armaan do to get Purab's address? He purposely wrecked his car with his own, and then asked for his card saying he'd pay for the damages.

6.armaan's buys a bracelet for someone,(not jassi) who was she? ME! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

7.What was CJ's Full name? Chiranjeev Oberoi

8.Armaan and Nandu had a fight in front of whose house? Ruby Mom ke ghar ke bahar....I LOVED IT!

9.What was the name of Raj's secretory? Nazneen

10.What nicknames did Raj and mallika kept for jassi? Raj:  Rani of Jhansi and Jhansi ki Raani; Mallika:  chashmish chuhiya

11.What was the colour of the suit which Armaan was wearing in Octaviour? Blue 😳

12.what did jassi and nandu buy with Kohinoors money(it was smth very expensive)? A car

13.Where did Armaan meet Mandira? At that party where they went to go meet shantanu about some fabrics - and shantanu was all praises for jassi while armu was all praises for mandira!

14.how did jassi have a miscaariage? She was too stressed working under Aryan in her attempt go get GM back for her pati-parmeshwar.

15.What was the tarot card reader's name from GG? I know nothing of this! πŸ˜•

16.Why did Jassi join 3T? Nah, she never did...atleast - i don't think she did...she didn't model for them post make-over did she?

17.How was Armaan trapped in the sexual harassment case? Cassanova Armaan Suri trapped in a sexual harassment case?!?!  Couldn't be!

18. Why was Billu sacked from his job? Not positive - wasn't it money issues so the company had to shut down or something?

19. Why didn jassi go to her own house after her makeover? Kyounki that crazy Mallika tried to trap her in the embezzelment case with GM...she stayed away from her fam til she could prove herself innocent.

20. Name the fashion Show where Jessica Bedi was launched Suriya Goel or something? πŸ˜•

21. Who was Lucky and why did he come to Mumbai? A distant cousin of Jassi that wanted oh so badly to be a model and since jassi worked in the fashion industry, it was the perfect opportunity for him! πŸ˜†

22. the name of the man who wanted to make the sequel of cleopatra in JJKN? Mujhe kya pata?

23.What did Jassi's dad used to call her lovingly? Queen Victoria 😳

24. What was the bet between Maddy and Armaan which eventually Maddy won? Maddy told Armaan that Armu would go back to Maddy, begging him to come back to GM and thats exactly what happened.  Armu then had to dress up in the female model get up I believe. πŸ˜†

25. Why was manchanda and Gulathi sacked from Gulmohur?  They were helping Aryan against GM...wasn't there some kind of money issue too?  And wasn't Gulati involved w/ Jassi's computer crash?  Yes yes, I think thats right.

Best of Luck!

JJKN DEV TEAM

Awsome Quiz Dev Team and Awsome Post Anu!  I answered to the best of my ability!  That was fun!  I'm glad I finally found time for it! :)

Love,
~Payal