pleaseeeeeeeeee must read this?

alishahprincess thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

there is two many people here we  always talk about related to comedian stuff

what wrong with all of you where i am going on this section they are fighting some people saying this pakistani people dosent have money that why they come to indian and show their telent. there is some more thing they are saying idont thing it look nice to say that i have seen some other member is well he also saying we are indian be indian what all this yaar one member he is saying shkeel always played oold joke heis this or that.

what all this nonsence i just want to say pleaseeeeeeee be in peace we are not here to fight with pakistani or whether they are indian our aim is  bring friendship

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

14 views and no comments sorry guys i distrup you so true no one really cares πŸ˜†

One thing I would like to say is please don't start such topics about Indian comedian vs Pakistani.

Comedy circus is a show and people have right to express their views. If someone doesn't like Shakeel then it doesn't mean that he is from a different country so people can't criticize him. People have called so many names to Johny Lever, VIP and many other comedians so why is it hard when someone dislikes Shakeel?

This is about comedians and not about any country. Please don't instigate or create rifts.

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

what wrong with all of you where i am going on this section they are fighting some people saying this pakistani people dosent have money that why they come to indian and show their telent. there is some more thing they are saying idont thing it look nice to say that i have seen some other member is well he also saying we are indian be indian what all this yaar one member he is saying shkeel always played oold joke heis this or that.

what all this nonsence i just want to say pleaseeeeeeee be in peace we are not here to fight with pakistani or whether they are indian our aim is  bring friendship

i agree wid u alishah, we r here to make friends so people pls don't make such comments.

thanks for starting this topicπŸ‘πŸ‘

natalie.

atfatfatf thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

i'll make slight change in it  n that is pakistani comidians do come to india but not for money only but also to teach indian comedians the skill of creating fun n laughter which they clearly dont know thats y? their jokes never mekes us laugh.🀒

Originally posted by: Maya_M

One thing I would like to say is please don't start such topics about Indian comedian vs Pakistani.

Comedy circus is a show and people have right to express their views. If someone doesn't like Shakeel then it doesn't mean that he is from a different country so people can't criticize him. People have called so many names to Johny Lever, VIP and many other comedians so why is it hard when someone dislikes Shakeel?

This is about comedians and not about any country. Please don't instigate or create rifts.

well said πŸ‘

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Do not take any comments personally. The comments are meants for the comedian as a contestant not as a pakistani or indian resident. It is a personal POV of each member about a contestant based on what they like about that comedian. So do not statr such topics and refrain from making any comments based on the region or religion. such posts will be trashed.

Thanks
I-F Development Team
season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atfatfatf

i'll make slight change in it  n that is pakistani comidians do come to india but not for money only but also to teach indian comedians the skill of creating fun n laughter which they clearly dont know thats y? their jokes never mekes us laugh.🀒

I am not a regular visitor of this forum, but I do watch CC.

I have been reading some posts around and I just don't get the attitude. One side you say that we (Indians) should not say that Pakistani comedians come to India owing to lack of money/opportunity and then you make posts like this.

@bold: You are just starting a fight for no reason. This thread was started with a good intention (which seems sour), but if you add comments like this, I don't know why you expect Indians to not criticize Pakistani comedians. (which they do based on performances, and not based on nationality, whereas you are clearly saying that INDIAN comedians know nothing )

@Maya: Good post!

I visited and read some posts and was shocked to see so much hatred posted here putting down contestants based on nationality. This is a comedy show and not an India-Pak war zone.

@Sangeeta: Thanks for timely intervention. It was much needed.

Originally posted by: atfatfatf

We already have a great comedian Johny Lever who is presiding as the JUDGE. Others are contestants who are competing in the show. It is a nice gesture that India is providing platform for comedians from across the border to showcase their talent.

Please don't disrupt the harmony and purpose of this thread. You can criticise the contestant but not based on nationality. If you do then be ready to read a strong reply.