30th July india- written.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Maybe we do not hae Thursday's update

So here is key of today in Thursday's episode.

Pratajee (PJ) came ahmbdabad, and Janki tries that PJ does not come to their house. But Koki overhears the talk and invites PJ to their house to show them tamasha.

Today

Manjeet does the Puja and also of their religion and Gkaka blesses her telling how the world has violence because everyone does not believe in saying " Sabka Malik Ek" and requests Manjeet to teach them same.

There in Kitchen Koki and Indiu have argument for no reason over cooking and thief in house.and when Koki says are you calling me thief? Indu answers no, why would you steal, you alaways give your husband Kanti, old and baasi (spoiled and rotten food). Indu leaving dropping all oil on floor. Koki swears to take revenge in front of Pratapjee.

After koki finishes her work Janki and Manjeet are standing on door of kitchen and are shocked to see oil on floor. Koki leaves, and Manjeet and Janki starts collecting oil comparing it with naajuk (Soft and delicate) rishtey (Relations). Sunan comes and says I know that only maharani could have done this. And she also collects oil from floor and put it in the dabba again to use (This way of collecting may seem awkward to some other people, but that is how everyone in India does it, rich ones like Gheewala does it, so you we can, we never throw away so much oil) And sunan says just like this they have messed up all relations and Janki replies don't worry we are there to handle such relation and we will remake it like we do to oil.

Manjeet says Janki I know that you wished PJ would have come here, but due to this division we can't even call them. Janki says she really misses him and we see PJ entering the house. With gifts. Eveyone shocked, Koki has evil smile on face. And Janki welcomes him by surprised and hugs him hesistatly. Gkaka welcomes and says I am glad you came here to meet us. But Janki says I thought you are not going to come. He repiles I wasn't bbut some1 sweetly invited me, and asks he thought Janki was gonna go with Manjeet omewhere, Janki just ignores him. Indu and Manhar are shocked. Koki invites him inside and see the house I mean meet everyone.  Indu shocked.

Break………………….

Everyone shocked but PJ continues to go towards the main house. He comes there slowly (In slow motion), everyone are there looking shocked at each other. PJ comes to door and is surprised and shocked to see Red divisions. He stands there on door. But Koki smiles and says Come in. PJ continues in through Koki's side and first greets them and gives them gifts. First to Koki and Kanti, then provides gifts to Bhav, Hari. And moves towards Indu and Manhar, Indu stops him from giving gifts and says only give to those who had asked for, Janki. PJ says no, she diod not even know I was going to come here. Indu shocked and says please don't do any formalities in angry tone. PJ says no this is no formality and realizes that there is some thing wrong in house. So he says please forgive me if I have done any thing wrong, or has Janki done anything. Indu says ask her only.

Gkaka says I will explain you everything. And he does. PJ says I completely understand and am proud of my daughter. And says how in childhood Janki used to commit mistakes and he was the who used to show her right way, today hopefully she will show right way to them. Blah Blah blah. Gkak thanx PJ for his suppot and insults Koki's dad, by comparing PJ and DD (Dwarka das.) PJ has supported her daughter for right things and is trying to bring happiness, and on other side Koki's dad took away all the happiness from family. Koki stunned and angry.  (I am proud of Gkaka, he is just so right)

Break…………………………………………………………………….

Koki says how dare Gkaka insults DD and while doing Masala she is cursing gkaka, Kanti like good boy (or I must say hubby) listens to his chudhel. Koki is looking in front while she is doing masala. And at back Kanti falls on floor as he is really ill, Manjit sees and shouts papji, Koki sees her and then at back and is shocked to see Kanti's condition.  Man comes running and Both help Kanti to sit up on bed, Koki realzes Man, and pushes her out while Kanti trying to stop her. And says she will call docter.

Doctor says its food poisioning, and may be due eating old and baasi food. Koki shocked and docter gives her list of medicine.

Docter is leaving and Sunan asks him about Kanti. Docters tells her everything and says in end that at this critical time mother's mamta (Love) is more effective them medicine. And docyter leaves saying she should be with him, Sunan turns around and has flashback of the tm ewhen Gkaka declared no one will croosss the limit. Sunan is about to cross and Gkaka stops her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sannu_726 thumbnail
awesome update..
well done
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww poor kanti! sunan dont care about ur hubby run to your son! thanks for the great update as always! 😊
daisyUSA thumbnail
Thnxs for update. Really appriciate it
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh no...Maybe Koki will wake up now and stop being such a witch! Susanda... go help your son - if not, Koki will blame you anyway! 😡