My first .. with Naman shaw (article)

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
My first….with Naman Shaw

You know him as Pushkar from Kasamh Se or Nakul in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi but here's your chance to get to know the real Naman Shaw.

Day at school: I was very nervous I guess. I don't remember really but I'm sure I must have been crying a lot.

< src="http://news.indya.com/googleDisplay.htm" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" align="middle" border="0" height="250" scrolling="no" width="250"></>

Day at college: That was really great! The thing was that I was in an all boys school so when we reached a co-ed college we were all very excited. For the first day we all dressed up really well so that the girls would notice us. So yeah the first day was really good.

Job: I did a print ad for a company and was quite excited that I was on my way to achieving my dream.

Salary: I got 2,500 rupees and I didn't do much with it. I went and put in my bank because I wanted to come to Bombay so I was saving up for that.

Autograph: Yea I definitely remember that! Kasamh Se had been launched and I was going back home for the first time after that. I was at the airport and people were coming up to me for autographs and talking to me saying how much they liked the show and me. It was great and it felt very nice signing autographs. I felt like a hero for the first time!

Time in front of a camera: I was really nervous. You know it's not just acting. You have to take into account a lot of things… the lighting, the movements, you have to take your mark, and co-stars before you are senior to you so you are nervous about that too. I was quite nervous for not just one day but for almost a week.

Crush: I used to like Sonali Bendre a lot as a kid so I think she can definitely me termed as my first crush.

Girlfriend: You might find this surprising but I haven't had one yet… I'm still to get in a relationship.

Kiss: It was hardly a kiss… more like a peck. I was 21 then… quite old for the first peck!

Big purchase: I bought a Versace shirt for 12000 rupees with my own money. It felt nice I must admit.

Fight: I was in class 11 and he was in the 12th… Being seniors they were trying to bully us and it became nasty. We broke into a fight and a lot of people got hurt. We had a major show down… our parents were called and we got a warning from our principals that if it happened again we would be thrown out of the school.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babey.gyal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thnxs for posting. 😊
naman fans lucky u, naman is single 😃 😉
bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail