Nimay Bali (l) Inset: Kamya Punjabi ARTIC

sonia_778 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Nimay Bali...

has been ousted from Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, apparently because of his extra-marital affair with co-actor Kamya Punjabi

Back to Section Stories Posted On Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments

Ranjib Mazumder

Sahila Chaddha with husband Nimay Bali (l) Inset: Kamya Punjabi
Kamya Punjabi and Nimay Bali's love story has now taken a new turn. Nimay aka Abhay Parashar (Kamya's husband in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki) has been thrown out of the show. Reason? Apparently Nimay was having an extra-marital affair with Kamya, which had been affecting their lives in general.

The actors would often start fighting on the sets and the shooting would get delayed in the process. Reportedly, Nimay's wife Sahila Chaddha was also unhappy about Nimay's working in the serial with Kamya. But the actor didn't want leave the show at any cost because he wanted to continue working with Kamya.    

Said a source in the production house, "Both Nimay and Kamya would fight on the sets and often create a scene, much to the embarrassment of others. They were not only creating problems for the entire crew, the other actors were unable to give their shots properly. So, the production house ultimately decided to replace Nimay in the show. Nimay has been replaced by Sanjiv Seth in the serial."

When quizzed, Nimay Bali seemed tight-lipped about the issue. He said, "I am in a terrible mess at present. Please leave me alone."

Kamya Punjabi simply refused to believe that Nimay's been ousted from the show. She said, "He is a professional actor and the shooting never got affected because of us. I am sure there must be some other reason for which he has left a successful show like Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki. I have nothing to say beyond that."

Despite us making repeated attempts, Kavita Barjatya, the producer of the show, was unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara ahmed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
its already been posted yaar anywaz thanx a lot..