Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sibal52 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Anu is so full of himself and considers himself as god of music.
He has to learn to be polite to succeed further
When does AM say anything logical 😆 ....his comments are liike an empty plane driven by a drunk pilot travelling 2miles per minute without a destination! 😆
sun marties thumbnail
Anu malik is very arrogant!!! 😡 😡 😡
He never admits that he is wrong... Edited by sun marties - 16 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What he meant was since everyone was criticising him saying his comments affected Deepali's performance, he just cleared that statement saying he commented after her performance and not before it, so there was no way that his comments were the reason for her bad performance and that it was she herself who was responsible for it!
ruxil thumbnail
I dissagree with all u ppl out there who r saying shit abt Anu Malik cauzzz he was trying to point out how alisha and otherr ppl kept saying "THIS IS AFFECTING HER (deepali's) PERFORMANCE" so all he was saying was how the hell can it affect her performance cauz he had given the comment rite after she sang. He is brutaly truthful but doesnt mean hes stupid or a loserr...cauz this is a show he has to tell the truth or how are the contestans gonna imporve. just magically????.. 🤢 I get the part he is really ahrsh sumtimes but seriously he is trying to help them out "IN A WAY". Anu Malik is right!!! 😃
f_javaid thumbnail
Well what i think that Anu Malik was trying to say that he has given his comments after her performance so his comments are not responsible for her bad performance 😊
AashiQ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun marties

Anu malik is very arrogant!!! 😡 😡 😡
He never admits that he is wrong...

yeah i agree... and he never let alisha finish what she has to say... he thinks that he's the best and thinks that he knows everything better but he ain't... omg how many people don't like him... soo many... he is horrible!!! 😕

AashiQ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: robaroo

he is a wannabe simon

😆😆 yeah both are very bad 🤢

babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its disgusting to see Anu sayign such thigns to contestants and then claiming he best judge...and in bollywood since 28 yrs..blah blah...
i wish they bring back SOnu nigam, he was the best sensible judge
zeenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu is # 1

I am shocked at the bad behavior of Alisha towards Anu Malik. Anu is a straight forward guy and hence he is a favorite among masses. In last Gala, alisha accused him of getting personal towards deppali. Now I want to know why Alisha accused anu of that?

- Was it Anu Malik who said to Chang to give a rose to deepali? No it was chang

- Was it Anu Malik who asked sony to show and Ad of both chang and deepali holding hands together? Not it was Sony

- Was it Anu Malik who started asking people about Deepali-Chang and creating promos of both? No it was Sony

- Was it Anu Malik who said what is love called in Chines? No it was Javed Akhtar

- Did Anu create this hooplah of deepali having a crush during this show? No it was deppali herself who said that

So after all this drama, if Anu malik said to deepali (after her exremely bad performance) that crush is crushing ur voice, WHATS WRONG? She herself said that she was having crush. Anu didn't say anything about chang? I have not heard him once saying anyting about chung.

It was mini and hussain who said to deepali that u r "guilty concious".

I have had enough of this nonsense. Alisha should come to her senses. She is the worst judge and now she has started to accuse other judges of being personal. It is her who is getting personal against Anu Ji.

I think the blame goes to chung and deepali and then to sony and then to hussain and mini and then to javeed sahab. Anu should be the last person who should be accuses like this.

SOMEONE SHOULD HOLD ALISHA ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER FALSE ACCUSATION. I HOPE SONY PEOPLE ARE READING THE EVIDENCE THAT I PRESENTES ABOVE!

WHAT!!!! Holdddddddddddddd.... Anu Malik was toooo personal. Everyone has the right to like/love a person and it is noones business to talk about it especially not on national TV, especially not knowing the absolute FACTS.. Deepali and Chang clearly have said there is nothing goin on before and after that incident... If deepali was baisuri then its just one of those bad days (all contestants have bad days...) Prashant had a bad day and Anu accused Prashant of smoking when he said he doesnt whts the logic in that... So I think ANU SHOULD be accountable for FALSE accusations and mis-leading the janta...

Edited by zeenie - 16 years ago