wat the freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

atifaslam thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

what the hell happened in this episode man. how come nothing was shone about rishab. how did he become good all of a sudden. what was niki's plan all along. why didnt raj let rahul die when rahul was dying in the car instead of saving him. how did raj become mean all of a sudden when he had been sacrificing a lot for priyanka.

where the hell did rohan go? what the hell. it was the best drama but i dont know what the channel did. they just finished it in like 2 days. they could have finished it nicely by showing something compelling to change rishab's attitude. i mean the whole drama was about him tyring to kick priya out of the hosue and then all of a sudden it became all ok. and everyone is happy just like that.

the dialogue in the end was the worst. "raj humko dekh raha tha durr se kyoonke woh farar tha"

yuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was great episode,

Rishab is all good 👏

he only hated kharbandas and kharbandas hated lambas it was from both sides, kunnal was fighting from kharbandas and rishab was fighting from lambas, but now they have sorted out there matters, and live happly ever after 👏 👏 👏
atifaslam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

It was great episode,

Rishab is all good 👏

he only hated kharbandas and kharbandas hated lambas it was from both sides, kunnal was fighting from kharbandas and rishab was fighting from lambas, but now they have sorted out there matters, and live happly ever after 👏 👏 👏

sureee!!!!!!

manny2rock thumbnail
I noe.....they din't tell anything about rishab......wth ....they made raj as a villian......he was such a darling... 🤢
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny2rock

I noe.....they din't tell anything about rishab......wth ....they made raj as a villian......he was such a darling... 🤢

so why being villian is bad in dramas, look at ankur nayyar he did with so much passion he looked so excited for this character, in these two episode, I've not seen him this excited since he entered viraasat, he must have been very happy to get this opportunity to play such important character, who turned everyone's life in viraasat....😳