My Rishab is Good

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ‘

My Rishab is goody goody good

He is with Raman Lamba, poor guy he didn't know that Rahul is in trouble he thinks Rahul left on his own will...😳

Rishab only hates Kharbandas

and it explains why...

I'm keep saying it through out the show,

he never did anything bad, Rishab is so good...

so what if he hates kharbandas don't we all hate someone in our life for short or long time😳

would that make us bad...

Kharbandas played games in return too,

it was never a one sided war...

MY RISHAB IS SO GOOD

and it's party time

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hehehe yaa Rish is gud.. πŸ˜ƒ ..

Besides, Kunal i think Only Raj has double crossed Rishab in his whole life πŸ˜†

Krishi Edited by knumnum - 16 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

hehehe yaa Rish is gud.. πŸ˜ƒ ..

Besides, Kunal i think Only Raj has double crossed Rishab in his whole life πŸ˜†

Krishi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah Raj kind of people are so evil, you can't judge them easily because themselves good, they are real evilπŸ˜†

My Rishab is good, he is a wannabe bad🀣🀣🀣 he can never be bad as raj, Rishab is goodπŸ‘

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: two-0-0-seven

how would you explain what did to his own mom ?

I don't think one has to hate anyone, people are different.
If you hate someone even for short term, you are hating yourself.

his father knows all that, he is in touch with his father, and what exactly did he do to his mom, that mom who favours kharbandas and listening to kailash, who is kailash to her???πŸ˜•

she needs a character checkπŸ˜†

galumalu thumbnail
i think that RAJ and RISHABH both togther and its their plan to do priyanka get ready for marriage. its their own chal. but where is kunal. they show kunal as a looser in the show
manny2rock thumbnail
He played games but not 2 forget he played games with his own family too...

Aman Verma rox 😊
somia thumbnail

Originally posted by: galumalu

i think that RAJ and RISHABH both togther and its their plan to do priyanka get ready for marriage. its their own chal. but where is kunal. they show kunal as a looser in the show

are you gonna wake up soon??? or not yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

somia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah Raj kind of people are so evil, you can't judge them easily because themselves good, they are real evilπŸ˜†

My Rishab is good, he is a wannabe bad🀣🀣🀣 he can never be bad as raj, Rishab is goodπŸ‘

I like this phrase "Wannabe bad" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes he did try it so many times but never succeeded🀣🀣

Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: somia

I like this phrase "Wannabe bad" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes he did try it so many times but never succeeded🀣🀣

πŸ˜† I remember rishab's quote that "agar dronachariya is zamane mein hote to unhein to humse complex ho jaata" and then ronnie says, "doronachariya agar is zamane mein hote to aapko apna guru bana lete" then rishab says, "sssh ahista bolo agar pandavon ne sun liye na, to kehen ge coaching do coaching do (then he laughs)"πŸ˜† now I think he needs training from Raj🀣 this wanna be bad 🀣

somia thumbnail

🀣 🀣 🀣
that's a good one, imagine Rishab taking classes of villionous from Raj πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Raj will tell him not to get excited before the job is completely done.... and that's gonna be too hard for Rishab, because he believes in talking and laughing loud without even any outcomeπŸ˜‰

Edited by somia - 16 years ago