Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
amazing sigs...ok guys..main busy thi so i havent made the avi..and yea shaan siggy..the video has expired..if any of you have an alternative link..pm it to me and ill make it by the end of this week!!
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please give me siggy..leave contest... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† KIDDIN..PLEASE PARTICPATE i am on my knees..asking πŸ˜• 😭
Nishtha thumbnail

Frineds..mera dimaag ka dahi ban raha as how to celebrate his birthday..i want to do many things..but needs your all support.. ..jaggu..please get all the articles evre published on him..possible..TB as well and rest get it from his site and please send it to me..

juhi..you collect all his videos of events and please send it to me

sneha..yaar make..bday sigies for him n one banner naming grand celebration on the ocasion of Anand's birthday

will work on the layout mysefl plus..many other things..god..only 15 days left..and so much to do
pull up your socks..it has to be the most memorable birthday ever celebrated at IF ok..help πŸ˜ƒ

here is an avi of him

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nishu, i'll start collecting the articles asap. i just need to do a piece for the tellybuzz thumbs up & thumbs down for ammmu, after that i'll get down to work.πŸ˜ƒ

btw, lovely avi! and i love the new set of andy you're using now.😳😳

juhi babes, whatever happened to the AnDi siggies you promised us?πŸ˜†

*~sneha~* thumbnail
heya guys!! 😊
nishu i've made one siggy for his birthday...shud i pm it to you or post it here?
and yea i really like the avi your using!! πŸ‘
Nishtha thumbnail

wonderful..wonderful..wow..sneha..take a bow..great siggies darlingπŸ‘and please send me that in pm..not here okie..will use it..later so lets just first compile it 😊

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

omg! omg! sneha, this siggie is extremely gorgeous! well done!πŸ‘πŸ‘

*~sneha~* thumbnail
thanks aloottt yea nishu ill pm it to you 😊
Nishtha thumbnail

😳

Originally posted by: *~sneha~*

thanks aloottt yea nishu ill pm it to you 😊

please do it...and ya ask your friends as well to make siggies ok

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

god.. i just realised something. i've now got double the work to do because divyanka's birthday is on 14 december, just a day before anand's.πŸ˜ƒ hehe.. how lucky am i to have 2 fav stars who have almost the same birthdays, in the same month & whose names start & end with the others?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†