Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks sooooo much nishu and juhi!!! i am working hard so that someday i can open my shop on siggy/avi section!!! 😳 glad you all are liking my work
*~sneha~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Juhi*~

Awwww..thanks sooooo much Nishu, Leena di and Sneha! πŸ€—
@Leena di: I'm done with the AnDi siggs, and I will def. post them on Wed since we have a half day at school😳

Woowww Sneha I have to say, your creations just get more gorgeous everytime I look at them! That Andy sig is simply amazingg! 😳

Nishu here's the siggy with that pic of Andy 😳
(lolz I didn't like the shade of blue so I tried colorizing it πŸ˜›)

thats a really nic siggy!!!
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~*Juhi*~

Awwww..thanks sooooo much Nishu, Leena di and Sneha! πŸ€—
@Leena di: I'm done with the AnDi siggs, and I will def. post them on Wed since we have a half day at school😳

Woowww Sneha I have to say, your creations just get more gorgeous everytime I look at them! That Andy sig is simply amazingg! 😳

Nishu here's the siggy with that pic of Andy 😳
(lolz I didn't like the shade of blue so I tried colorizing it πŸ˜›)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh......Oucccccccccccccccchhhhhhh

wha a siggy..gosh me soo happy dancing..see see wow i am gettin soo many andy;s siggy these days.. i am soooooo happy juhi will use this one from next week.. ok.wow will start my new week with this one.. amazing creations!!πŸ‘

Nishtha thumbnail

this is very bad..sneha..πŸ˜†itna acha sigy banoge tum sab..toh main toh marr hi jayungee naπŸ˜† gosh like a...fool i am seeing n watching your all amazing creations.. mind blowing.what to say i am speechless and here is another one which i will use later..is...

Nishtha thumbnail

Special Request,,,
Sneha..Juhi Sania..jaggu and all the members lets discuss Birthday plans for Andy here as well if you guys have any new plan in your kiity then lets discuss that here as its a safe place.. πŸ˜†
1.you all start making siggies for his birthday.
2.What we can do for his upcoming birthday..i wnat to do something neve tried by anyone yet at If..till now..so if you all have any plans.. dont call anyone beside our gang of girls πŸ˜† so that..we can keep it as a secret 😳 ..my brian has deserted me.. i cant think of anything..Help!! 😭

i am done with..πŸ€’πŸ˜†

shout out show..Theme party special message and contest for the same..think something different hatke😊

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
*~sneha~* thumbnail
thnks soo much nishu!! hmm you give me the pics and e everything..ill make the siggs..!!! plans...my brain is gone..all i can think about is ARMAAN..or karan! 😳
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

haila.. juhi that anand siggie is so gorgeous!😳😳 really yaar! your siggies are totally mind-blowing! take your time with those AnDi siggies, no rush sweetie.πŸ˜‰

sneha, what else can i say except the siggie is beautiful & the text is so apt for anand. he is hotness personified. hehe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nishu.. that siggie by natasshafan is amazing!πŸ˜ƒ

er.. about the birthday plans.. i don't think it's going to be a surprise if we discuss anand's bdae plans here. he might read it na?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
arey its a hidden place..he cant read it here and if he does..then Message for Andy..Please stay away from here πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
yup.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bhery dangerous man..he is ,Andy achi baat nahin hai.. please dont read all this.. please..instead read my..stupid..post πŸ˜† they are all over..frends.. why soo many siggies and no Avi..sneha.. yaar make one full length avi of andy with telly buzz article pics..please😳Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwww..Nishu, Leena di and Sneha, you guys are the sweetest friends anyone can have! 😳 Thanks sooo much! πŸ€—

@Nishu: I will def. start making some siggs for Andys birthday! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳

I made a tag for the dev. team 😳

Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago