Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arsh_here thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank u sooo much guys... itz soo much nice to download the songs... i juss luv this songs.. i wanna play it whenever i want to.... thankssss guyss..!!!!
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: i luv u mishal

does anyone have the complete form of mujhse milne ke....i mean the first part and the the second "jis tarah" part together?

if you do plz post it.....

thxx

theres is no full version of the songs you want. we have what is shown in the serial only.πŸ˜ƒ

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurils

thankyou rilli much for the cooltoad info....now getting all the LS songs is sooooo easy......

can u tell me the difference between teri yaadein's 2nd version and the original version?

and is their any happpy version of dikhta na saaya female happy? if there is can u post it

thanks so much for everything....

so far there isn't any happy version of diktha na saaya female on the show.

for the version 2 of teri yaadein difference is that its acually the 2nd version of the title song but in teri yaadein music thats allπŸ˜ƒ

madhurils thumbnail
so does the second version of teri yaadein mean "baatein beqaar"?
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurils

so does the second version of teri yaadein mean "baatein beqaar"?

yeah it doesπŸ˜ƒ

madhurils thumbnail
thanks for everything.....!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ this is simply fantabulous Jas. Here are all the song their video links that i was desperately searching. now can keep listening to these songs the whole day. just crazy about these songs. mujhse milne ke woh karta tha, ranjhishe sahin, teri yaadein, bin tere kya hain jeena, title, kaise kahoon tujhse roobaraoo.....all the songs and the serial and Payal and Mishal are roccccccking, thanks a lot friends you guys rock πŸ‘ . GOD Bless All. πŸ˜†
Love Lata
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ this is simply fantabulous Jas. Thks a lot for all these links. Am crazy about these songs and their vidoes. Now I can keep listening to them and watching them the whole day. The serial, Payal, Mishal, the songs everything simply rocks. Just love all the songs too...teri yaadein, kaise kahoon tujhse roobaroo, ranjhishe sahin, mujhse milne ke woh karta tha bahaane kitne, tujhe mein doondtha phiro, deewana deewaana, i love you....You guys rock. Thks a lot. GOD Bless All.
Lots of Love
Lata πŸ˜†
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata

πŸ‘ this is simply fantabulous Jas. Here are all the song their video links that i was desperately searching. now can keep listening to these songs the whole day. just crazy about these songs. mujhse milne ke woh karta tha, ranjhishe sahin, teri yaadein, bin tere kya hain jeena, title, kaise kahoon tujhse roobaraoo.....all the songs and the serial and Payal and Mishal are roccccccking, thanks a lot friends you guys rock πŸ‘ . GOD Bless All. πŸ˜†
Love Lata

You are welcomeπŸ˜ƒ thats what Mods are forπŸ˜†

JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey plsss cn u get me Teri yaadein video which ws shown on sony as a promo in music darbar and music beats...plsss...wil b realy thnkful to u.... 😊