Lady In Pink thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

🥳

Ok, Ok, so Im fashionably late... :😳😳

Today our very own viewbie completes an year on IF, before the clock strikes 12 and teh day is over, please join me in wishing her on her first IF anniversary.😃😃😃

Weeeeeeeee !! To the hyperest, funniest, cutest viewbie i'll ever know...wishing you many many rocking years on IF....we love u🤗🤗

Nimmi!!Congratulations on completing two whole years on IF.You went from being a member who hardly ever posted to being the best L-KT FanFic writer,to being a coolbie and now a cool viewbie.You have achieved so much here in just two years and that deserves a lot of appreciation! 

I got to know you when you started writing your marvelous stories about Lakshya and KT and then we stopped interacting in between,but lately...You,Anu and I have been having so much fun chatting with each other and 'arguing' over the silliest things!Like,Draco's hair and having 'issues'.  And talking to p*rvs like HH...   Kaali rocks!!WOoOHoOo.

Though we may now know each other for a very long time,I really love you and you are one fun person to talk to and hope we stay friends forever and meet one day when you are living with your lovely 'cats'! ;)

You are a one fabulous member and a wonderful friend!

Love you loads,

Roohani

---------------------------

Congratulations for finishing one year on IF!

I have to dedicate my arrival to IF totally to you. Stupid that I am, I did not know about IF till like February 2006. I was getting nostalgic about Kyunki and googled it for some scoops. And bam! I landed on IF! Your update was one of the stickies and I had a great time reading it. Then, it became a habit and then, an addiction. I don't remember seeing a single video during that period but read your updates without fail everyday! Later, sense knocked my doors and I became a member and it has been a fun-filled ride ever since.

I hope that you enhance IF as a viewbie/moderator for many more years to come. I really applaud you  as you undertake the tideous task of watching KSBKBT everyday!

It has been great knowing you, and keep rocking the way you do now!!

Rutu

--------

NIRMILLAAA!! ahah I like calling you by your full name now :) Wow you've been here two years and we ONLY JUST started talking two months ago!! It's been a great two months hearing you whineeeeeeeeeee and complaaaaiiiiiinnn about people and just everythinggg in general! Haha but I love you never the less. Anywaysss .. gettingg to knoww you better these past couple months was a pleasureee :) I hope you spend MANY MANY MANY years here on IF and espicially in the KSBKBT Forum with meee :) Cause I know how much you love it!

Swati

-----------------------

Nimmmiiii!!

I love you!!

Ahem *Clears my Voice*

"Roses are red, Violoets are green,

Paper is white, and curry bhat is yellow"

Tehe! I soo beat you in poetry.😳😆

Well, Nimmi..on a serious note..You are one crazy girl and I love you wayy too much! You are an amazingg siggy maker and you have a crazy sense of humour which makes me really really really happy. You are my favorite Drama, I mean DAIRY Queen!😳 We have had greatt times together..and you have helped me through times when I think everyone hates me. =( Which I still think there are a lot of people out there that do. But, you are just alwayss there! You're love for Johnny Depp is..erm, crazyy!! You and Anu are just in your own world when it comes to him!😳 I can go on and on if I want to, but I DONT WANT TO!😃

Tehe, buh bye my love!

Sweta!🤗

-----------------------

And amidst all this confusion i cant find Anu's msg....anu please paste it here...😳😳

Lolz , over to you guys....lets party !! 🥳

Edited by svh2010 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

CONNGGRRAATTTSS!!!!

Aw Nimmi I know how much you love it hereeee!! And I know you love it even more now (cuz of me DUH)!!! I already wrote you a msg with Eishuu .. so Congrats once again!! May you spend MANY MANY MORE years with us :)😛

fakira thumbnail
~NiKkY~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

👏 Happy Birthday! 👏 

Edited by measha - 16 years ago
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Aww!!! Wish you a very happy If birthday! 👏 👏

Congrats its been a year! 😛
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Nimmi 🤗 Hope you complete more and more years here 😃
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wish you a very Happy Birthday, Nimmi. Congo, for 1 year. Hope you have a blast, and many more. God Bless ! Many Many Happy Returns of the day !👏

bhaveshavani thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Congrats Nimmi 🤗 Hope you complete more and more years here 😃

yep same from me nimmi.,,,,, keep rocking girl....;)
kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Nimmi..😛 😊 Hope you hav many more gr8 years here... 😳 😊 😊 😃 😳Edited by kat88 - 16 years ago