Jabb Love Hua

make PAIR of priya badlani with -----

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

hello!!! folks!!! ,i have got this question for u guys that in future u wanna see our cute & ultra smart aanya(priya badlani) with which BACHELOR TV ACTORS , SO just write your choices for those BACHELOR TV ACTORS (who r bachelors in their real lives) with whom u wanna see PRIYA BADLANI IN FUTURE .

MY CHOICES ARE--1. sachin shroff (dhruv in show sindoor) πŸ˜›

2. rajeev khandelwal (i know his pair rocks with amna but for a change i wanna see rajeev with priya)πŸ˜›

3. karan patel (robbie sabbarwal in show kasturi )πŸ˜›

4. sharad malhotra (sagar of show dulhan)πŸ˜›

hope that in future PRIYA works with any of these smart & handsome cool actors ,there wud be a great excitement & zest to see priya in a different role(different from the role of aanya ) with new cool, handsome & good tv actors (who r also bachelors in their real lives .so it wud give a new punch ,a new zing to see the pair of PRIYA with these bachelor tv actors !!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apppi thumbnail
PRIYA BADLANI u were absolutely brilliant in your very first show πŸ‘
well my list of actors whom i want to see working with my favorite actress PRIYA ABDLANI IS-

1 . mohit mallik (rahul in jab love hua)

2. arjun bijlani (alekh of left right on sab tv)

3. dev of show LOVE STORY on sab tv ( i don't know the real name of dev)

4. sachin shroff

5. amit jain (ronit gujral of show yeh meri life hai on sony tv )

the above mentined tv actors are all bachelors ,so hope to see PRIYA working with them very soon & i am a big fan of all these actors esp. mohit mallik πŸ˜›
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priya with raghu and only raghu πŸ˜ƒ
sitakshii thumbnail
but chitra i asked the name of those tv actors whom u also wanna see with priya ( the bachelor ones ) πŸ˜›,chitra do also suggest the name of your fav. tv actors ,i am sure u wud be watching other tv shows & must be liking other tv actors also & PLEASE!!!remember suggest the name of only bachelor tv actors πŸ˜›, hope u wud. suggest few names!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›Edited by sita11 - 16 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sita11

but chitra i asked the name of those tv actors whom u also wanna see with priya ( the bachelor ones ) πŸ˜›,chitra do also suggest the name of your fav. tv actors ,i am sure u wud be watching other tv shows & must be liking other tv actors also & PLEASE!!!remember suggest the name of only bachelor tv actors πŸ˜›, hope u wud. suggest few names!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

ok,then it is sachin sharma and sachin shroff.Love them lots.Thy will make a good pair with priya.😊

4ukasamse thumbnail
y awanna see aanya with adorable and hot raghu and only rraghuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
apppi thumbnail
by the way sachin sharma got his name changed to KRISHNA ,i saw his interview on zoom tv few days back & with this new name KRISHNA he is venturing into the films & right now he has got one film in his hands.

sachin sharma did a fab job in the show vaidehi although he was in a negative role, by the way i desperstely want my sweet priya badlani & rahul lohani to do a ROCKING SAB TV SHOW LIKE IN THE SHOW LOVE STORY ,LEFT RIGHT ,FOUR .
four is the most rocking show on sab tv .

i also desperately want tp see priya with my fav. MOHIT MALLIK ,u know guys mohit malliks pair with the actress rinku ghosh (dugesh nandini) is so disgusting ,it really sucks !!!
cool_girl123 thumbnail
I don't know, but id say Sachin Shroff. Not Sharad tho cuz he looks good with diyvanka, lol.
sitakshii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 4ukasamse

y awanna see aanya with adorable and hot raghu and only rraghuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i asked the names of only bachelor tv actors(in real life) ,raghu(sudeep) is a married  man in real life.

sitakshii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cool_girl123

I don't know, but id say Sachin Shroff. Not Sharad tho cuz he looks good with diyvanka, lol.

i agree with u totally becauz i think sachin shroff is the best choice for priya badlani ,i hope sachin & priya wud soon do a tv show together😳😳

i just love the pair of sharad malhotra with divyanka tripathi in show dulhan ,i don't watch that show but vidya-sagar pair looks soooooooooooooooooo cute 😳😳

i wish sharad -divyanka(sagar-vidya) pair becomes a real life pair too😳😳