Users

Frequent Posters

Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx for the update..its intersting.... 😛
krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Appreciate the update...But to be frank,never had a more terrible time trying to understand the updates...Sorry,but that's how i felt...
krashmash thumbnail
Appreciate the update...But to be frank,never had a more terrible time trying to understand the updates...Sorry,but that's how i felt...
krashmash thumbnail
Anoli thumbnail

thnx 4 d lovely update!!!😛

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

elizabeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: KkavyAngad

Sorry it was difficult to understand; I'll try to keep more to the story line and put in less of the opinions. Perhaps that should help. I did go back and edit bits out of today's writeup (I don't aim to really make it an update, just what I thought, all mixed up with what happened.)

And don't worry about being frank; I appreciate all feedback, criticisms and appreciation. Truly. :-)

-E

rdesai29 thumbnail
i loved the update...and i love reading ppl's opinions...keep up the good work...

i am not sure either who the figure in black was...i guess we will have to wait and see...thanks tho
KYPH_fan thumbnail
Thanx for the update liz,
😊
I am thinking maybe that tall figure was Kartik trying to kill Kripa at Naina's behest 😕
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evee

why would he want to kill kripa tho?

That psycho is capable of doing anything. If he can hurt his own brother, Kripa kaune khet ki mooli hai?

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evee

i guess ur rite selina! but why would he kill her himself... i think he hired someone....atleast thats is more logical.....lol

yeah, lolz. 😆