Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

A servant give a letter to Jyoti,Jyoti read it,its Soni who has written it for Veer.Its write that Soni is leaving the house,i am not telling to Veer Jiju because u won't let me to go.Jyoti goes in running and tell all this to Durga..Durga says to Jyoti go and bring the letter,Durga says to Jyoti Soni has leave this letter for Veer but Veer or Jeet should not get this letter.Jyoti was going but Jeet open the door.Jyoti says to Durga i think Jeet is going in Soni room.Durga call Jeet and ask him where are u going?Jeet says i am going to see Soni.Durga says to Jeet u can meet her later and says Jyoti want to eat Galebi,u go and bring from the market.Jeet says ok.Durga&Jyoti goes in Soni room.Durga goes and read the letter.Durga burnt the letter.Jyoti says but what will u tell to Veer?Durga says u don't worry i have the answer of every question.Durga says i will make Veer believe that it was Soni decision to leave the house.They both start laughing.Soni come in Girls Hostel.The reception ladie says so u are Brij Malhotra daughter.She says its because of him that u daughters are Lawaris today.Soni says my daddyji was not terrorist,he has never think of someone bad in his dream.The reception ladie says i cannot give the admition to an terrorist daughter.Soni says go to hell ur Hostel,i won't stay here.Soni says my daddyji was not terrorist.The reception ladie call some womens and says to them thorw this madame out of this Hostel.A women is driving a motorcycle,hitting everyone(can't see her face).The womens push Soni,she fall down infront of the motorcycle of the women.They show the women and she says my name is Lovely and says u have just find my motorcycle for sucide.Soni says i came by mistake,i am sorry.Lovely says its ok and ask what is ur name.Soni says Soni Malhotra.Lovely says i had a friend in my childhood,her name was Moni,from kashmir but when she marry then she become Moni Malhotra.Soni show her mom pic and ask is she ur friend?Lovely says yes and ask did u knew her where she live?Lovely says i had teach her how to put googles.Lovely saw that Soni  is crying,she ask why are u crying?Lovely says i can't see someone crying otherwise i cry too.Soni says she cannot meet you.Lovely says who will stop me?Soni says she is no more,she was my mummyji.Lovely start crying and ask how this happen?Soni tell her everything.Lovely says i only had one friend and God has snatch from men her also.Lovely says u will stay with me.Lovely ask why they were throwing u out?Soni says they don't want that i stay here.Lovely says i will just go and see.The reception ladie come out.Lovely says how dare u to throw my Soni out.She says u don't knew she is an terrorist daughter.Lovely says if she is a terrorist daughter i am the terrorist sali.

Lovely take Soni with her to her relatives house.The house is of Durga.Dura and Jyoti are happy that Soni has leave the house.Suddenly the door open and they saw Lovely is here.Lovely says bharjai ji and then she call Soni inside the house.Durga and Jyoti are shocked to see Soni.episode ends on Durga face.

Comments:Nice Episode,Lovely Is Very Funny,Talk Very Nice In PunjabiπŸ˜†..Her Entry Is Made By Upsana Singh And She Is Durga Sister-In-Law..Can't Wait For Tomorrow.I Will Rate 10/10.5 Because Of How Lovely TalksπŸ˜†.

Now Ur Guys Wonderful Comments

Edited by *Sallu* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
thankssss
ill be waiting for the rest!
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
whahahhahaaa 🀣

nice epi!! this ep is the best lolz durga's sister in laww and she trow soni and soni is backk coowwwwlll!!!
epii

love it hahah

tnx for the update! πŸ‘ Edited by Ashii.PrinCess - 16 years ago
lovelygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for de update....its wonderful.. 😊
Mlulla28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to see this episode to see Durga's face when Soni walks in again πŸ˜†

I think she should just get Soni & Jeet married, this way Simran will have a "mom & a masi" all in one!
sharala thumbnail
oh my...this is just too much..
just when they think they got rid of her....she's back!!!!! πŸ˜†
DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail
thanks for posting!!!!!πŸ˜›
thanks for the lovely update
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm.. wonder if this lovely is postive or negative..? i hope that she's positive character i cant see anymore negative.. πŸ˜•

well thanx for the update. πŸ‘