july 17 - full written,video,Pics Update

damilola thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The Walias confront JW and tell him that they are so disappointed in him that he signed the papers.

Both dadi and Rano question him. JW tells them that he has not disappointed anyone and he has made sure that Bani does not go away from him.  😳

Everyone is confused.πŸ˜•

JW tells them that the papers he signed were fake. πŸ‘

All of them are shocked in a happy way.

JW takes the originals out from his coat pocket and tells them that he can prove the ones he signed as fake in any court in the world. Everyone is relieved. πŸ˜›

Jigs 😑comes running into the house screaming Aditya's name. She is goin on about something  - pack your bags, pack your bags but no one can understand what she's saying πŸ˜ƒ

she says- "Bani is coming Bani is coming" πŸ˜†but no one gets the hint.

Jigs tells them all that they are officially on the street now because Bani has taken over their home and their business and she's coming to vacate the houseπŸ˜†.

No one believes her. πŸ˜•

Bani arrives with lots of bodyguards 8 i think - all of them scary looking and quite muscular. 😭

She shows everyone the keys to the house given to her by Jigs and informs all of them that she's here to supervise the vacating of HER house. πŸ‘

She tells them that all of them have exactly 10 minutes to pack up their stuff and get out of her house. 😭

Jigs argues.. Bani reduces the time to 9 minutes and further down to 8 minutes when Jigs keeps on arguing . πŸ˜†

At the end, 😑Jigs yells at Aditya and asks him to get going. Bani sends a guard behind all of them to see what they are packing.

Bani stops Rashi and tells her that she'll stay in this house cos she hasnt done anything to her . 🀒 

The guards stop the witches-, Jigyasa and Karuna from taking their jewellery and scare them to bits.πŸ‘

JW is packing his bags πŸ˜•and packs a photograph of him and Bani😳 and a flashback song plays on him .

All of them pack their suitcases and come down.

Bani sats they have good timing and then tells them that no one needs to leave the house. πŸ˜‰

Everyone is confused. πŸ˜•

😈Bani tells them that this was a rehearsal πŸ˜†- she wanted to see the expressions on their face and the distraught when they would be left nowhere and without any option other than begging on the streets.

😑Pia sighs a sigh of relief and sits on the couch. 😈Bani tells Pia that she cant live in this house but the outhouse πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

pia wants mercy from bani πŸ‘

She asks Tony and the other butlers to take two months' salary in advance and go meet up with their families and return to WM after two months. 😊

Jigs is suprised and asks Bani if she lets the workers go who'll do all the work in the house.. Bani tells Jigs that she will do all the work in the house. 😲

Jigs is like - "ME?! You must be mad.. "

Bani questions jigs about wat she does in the house and says that jig better start to do some housework and cooking "

Jigs jigs is suprised ansd says : "me?? cooking ?????" 😲

Bani - "Yes ofcourse .. why dont we start right now? I have invited all your friends for dinner tomorrow - so you have no choice but to cook for them .. all the dishes of their choices"

Jigs - "i wil not do it " 😑

Bani - "Then get out of my house .. I know you have no choice- go to the kitchen and start working" πŸ˜† 

Jigs is humiliated and leaves... πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Bani then turns to Karuna and tells her that now she knows that she was assisting Jigs in all her motives and now she is going to go join Jigs in the kitchen πŸ‘. Karuna leaves as well . πŸ˜‰

AD is reading the newspaper when Jigs comes to him and calls him mr deb πŸ˜‰

AD puts the paper down and asks her how she is .. laughingly πŸ˜‰

. Jigs  asks ad y he betrayed her

she asks him y he never kept his promise

she goes on about how she kept her promise ..  and how she got the papers signed and brought them to you.  jigs asks ad Why did YOU not keep your part of the deal? 😲😲😲 

AD is like  - I have not broken any promises.. yes -I have not broken any promises that I have made.. to Durga. πŸ˜‰

How did you ever think that I have sided with you? πŸ˜†

How did you ever think that I would be so foolish as to trust you?

How did you ... how did you EVER think that I will betray Durga?

Let me tell you one thing .. whenever you come face-to-face with Durga - just remember - that Aparajit Deb is always there with Durga and I will NEVER betray her.

What had you told me ? ah  yes - you'd said that our destinations are the same - so we should walk together.. whoever told you that our destinations are same ? They are different .. our paths can never be the same .. you want Walia's property.. and I want Durga.. how are our destinations the same?

Jigs is like - its not over Mr.Deb . I will be back and will not leave durga alone and i will get u

ad looks suprised πŸ˜‰

AD who was sipping cofee says " il say CHEERS to that Jigyasa Ji!!  πŸ˜†

Jigs leaves.. AD takes the divorce papers in his hand and is happy that he has managed to separate Jai and Bani before 30 days and now he can hope for a start to Durga and Aparajit 

JW is thinking that Bani will get so attached to the kids at the end of these 30 days that she will not even think of leaving them and then they will live together as a family

dammy

video by judi :

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=677992

pics byamruta 94 :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/677848

Edited by damilola - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
thanks for the lil preview...sounds like maybe...just maybe...KS is finding its way back....lol
JAZ
ag06 thumbnail
Dammy add dis too!!- πŸ˜‰ ...DDG gave a holiday to all the servants for 2 months! n asked Jigyasa n Karuna to do the house wrk!!... πŸ‘
PS-i relpied to ur pm!! πŸ˜‰
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KS is bk.. and so will the forum..
Hala-looliyaa! πŸ˜†

Thanks!

Henna x
desi_angel101 thumbnail
thx! omg what a hilarious episode it's like jigs is screaming "bani's coming run 4 your life!!"🀣 so far the story's going like the article says so that means 8 more episodes!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by desi_angel101 - 16 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
finally something is cooking in the ks story thanx for the update
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
finally something is cooking in the ks story thanx for the update
psrekha thumbnail
hay I could not access the video
I am getting the following error
Sorry, only members with sufficient permission can access this page.
cute_mona thumbnail
Thanks so much Dammy!! Very nicely written!! 😊
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.
🀣 🀣 I can't wait to see the episode...Jigs expressions when she is told to do all work. 🀣 🀣