16th July. Janki passses the limit

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Sunan is upset that her mamta lost. Gkaka handles her. MB gives lecture and says u r are not good blood related family. Koki replies U r first parents who takes rent from their children. Indu says i can't beleive it and similarly Bhavna gives taunt. (This people might have record of taunts in their mind mindblowing๐Ÿค” )

In kitchen Gkaka is cutting vegetables. and Sunan tries to stop it, but Gkaka tells her no. Janki comes and they have emotional talk. Janki says it is just so embarassing that inspite of TB in the house they have to bear so much pain (I was thinking Same to same.
) And continue the emoyional talk after long talk Janki finally say that she has already prepared food. (wow. She is just so slow.)

Indu sees her kindness and seems angry. She turns around when Sunan Gkaka and MB sees her and gets shocked. Indu turns around and leaves. Janki goes to Indu's room and tries to explain but phsyco isn't ready to hear a single thing. She warms Janki against this. Janki there is shocked. Indu says she cannot tolerate her children weather Jani or Sameer to commit mistakes. Janki is like what?

Three brothers. Kanti, Manhar and Hari are moving inside the house when they are stopped by Gkaka. Gkaka asks did you have breakfast. Three brothers says yes. And Hari hands out the bills to three brothers. Electricity to Manhar, Telephone to Kanti and Gas and groccesary to Hari. Three bros gets shocked. TM comes and takes the bill from their respective hubbies and are shocked. (
My gosh so many shocks do they get? They need mental docter.)  Indu says why should we pay the bill of electriccity that others used. And Koki and Bhavna taunts back. And there is big arguments between TM and their hubbies once again. (That scene is worth seeing). Meethibaa calls Gkaka closer and says what if none of them pay the bill?. Then we see someone cutting Bhindi. My favourite. And its Manjeet. She is sneezing and meanwhile Mahesh is shown talking to Mr. Ashok. Then he cuts his phone saying he will talk later., and runs to Manjeet. He asks her what happened and Manjeet seems little weak. Mahesh put hand on her forehead and says she having fever. Mahesh tells Manjeet to rest, but Manjeet diagrees. Mahesh holds her and forces her to get up. Lays Manjeet on bed and asks her to rest. Koki sees this. Mahesh says Mom look at her condition and she stil wants to work, and says he won't even go to office today. Koki smiles evily. and says matlab aaj sara kaam mujhe hi karna padega. Next we see Kanti crying. and thinking and other scene we see he is cutting onions. ๐Ÿ˜†. Koki says if you cut at this speed we will not be able to cook till tommorow.๐Ÿ˜†. Kanti says i m atleast cutting. He finishes cutting onion and makes excuse to leave but koki stops him and hands him Karela. (Are they really going to eat so m,uch vegetable?) Kanti says what are you trying to do. Meethibaa who is watching this funny scene says if you knew what is she trying to do there woundn't have been batwara in the house. While Koki is taunting Manjeet. she is acting as is she she is sick so that she does not have to work. Then she confirms that no one can know more:
Bahanas for not to work except her.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Janki hears this and is shocked. Kanti sides Manjeet and says how can one act as she is having fever. Janki Stunned.

Janki is in kitchen making Kada. And then she moving up and down in hall. And thinks weather she should cross the border or not. She thinks if she does everyone will be upset, if she does not she won't be able to meet Manjeet. Janki finally decides she will cross it and before she steps outside, bindiyaan stops her. And says situation will get worse. and stops her. Janki says there is nothing to get worse. Bindiyaan says she even wants to meet her, but is helpless. Janki says she will meet her at any cost and passes the border and goes upstairs.. Koki see and seems angry๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by shahsb_26 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Sejal.. looks like a gr8 episde ๐Ÿ˜›
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
double post*Edited by lil_mizz_patel - 16 years ago
soapfreak thumbnail
Thanx 4 teh epi!
That's the spirit Janki. I like her guts, though this is gonna create an even bigger argument.
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rockng epi..thanks alot 4 update ๐Ÿ˜‰
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
manjeet is sick and janki did the right thing to cross the border. thanks for the update.
daisyUSA thumbnail
Thxs for update and as I said earlier...time for TB to cook some intersting plan