July 16: KS Written /Video Update-

shrutichopra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Here is the update, Enjoy!😊

Jigyasa is showing giving the house keys to Bani. Bani says she knows Jigs won't do anything without a reason, a motive so she asks Jigs what she wants. Jigs says I like intelligent people and said business is in my blood and I don't even breathe without seeing the profit I can gain. She says she will give her the keys if Bani signs the divorce papers. Bani says the challenge was taken in front of everyone so I will take the keys also in front of everyone.

Everyone is standing and talking, and mentioning how all this is a mean move by Jigyasa to separate Jai and Bani. They are worried that Jai will sign the papers for Bani's happiness. He retaliates and says this time he will not sign the divorce papers and he walks away.

Dadi says it is so weird, happiness came a while back with Bani entering the house and the time for them to go has already come. Rano says that Jai though loves Bani a lot, he will not let her go this time and he won't sign the papers. Jigyasa enters and tells them that he will and since she wants everyone to be present she has come to invite them personally to witness it with their own eyes. They should come down to the living room and see the drama unfold.

Krishna and Atharva are sitting in the nursery drawing; they have drawn a happy family, their home. Atharva tells Bani to put it on the wall for them. She goes and puts it.  They tell her to take it higher, and as she does that she is about to fall, when Jai, who is standing at a distant witnessing this scene, notices it and he goes to her and catches her. They have an eye lock session with suna suna playing in the background. She moves her eyes away and remembers the old scene where he holds her. The eye lock continues for a bit, and old scenes are remembered. (He looks good in the old scenes, shaved look suits him)

The kids ask Jai where he had gone, to which Bani answers that Jai had gone to the same place she had gone five years before.

Jigs says let the show begin, Bani enters and jigs says that she was just telling how Bani is here for a few days only, and since  a guest is a guest and we shall treat you nicely for your remaining stay here. She gives her the keys saying it is her right to have them and tells her that till when Bani is here, she shall take care of them. When Bani is taking them, Jigyasa tells her to first sign the divorce papers. Bani takes the papers and everyone has a worried expression on their faces. Bani signs on the papers as Durga Walia. She then gives the papers to Jai and he just looks at her. He remembers the moments where DDG said she will destroy them and he signs the papers (it is going in a bad version of KTH way)

Jigyasa gives Bani the keys. Bani says that see a deal for a deal. She says she managed to get the keys in 24 hours, as the challenge laid.

Pia is looking at this from behind. She says she has got what she wants. No one can stop her from becoming Mrs. Pia Walia. She says in the fight of Bani and Jigyasa she has come out as the winner. She is the shown getting dressed in her room in a red joda and she says that though she has had to wait a lot for this moment, she is now going to savor it as it has finally come and she going to become Mrs. Pia Jai Walia in no time.

Jigyasa has gone to Aparajit Deb's house and gives him the divorce papers. She tells him she always does what she says and he checks the papers. After seeing that they are fine he thanks her and tells her even he is true to his word. Jigyasa asks him whether she should enter in the date and amount in the check given to her by him to which he replies in the affirmative. Jigyasa says their relationship should be of equals since that way the relationship will remain strong for a long time. He says like me even my friendship will be Adhboot ( I have an inkling that he has something up his sleeves)

Bani enters the Deb residence and meets Jigyasa and Jigs tells her that it is good she met Bani here. She tells Bani that in no time she will have to leave the Walia residence and come here forever. She says that the whole bunch of keys scene was a gimmick and this has just got her close to her goal of owning the Walia properties. She tells Bani how her first mistake was getting the Walia property into the picture. Bani is shown to have an expression of disbelief especially when Jigyasa shows her the blank check and tells her how AD was the one to side with Jigyasa and make life hell for Bani. She tells Bani how she has made her loose again.

AD enters in from behind, laughing and Jigs realizes she has been framed. Bani takes the check from her hand and tears it into pieces in front of her eyes. She says she always knew about this deal between AD and Jigs and was the one who told AD to enter it. She says she has complete trust on AD and he is one person who can never betray her come what may. She says she knew of Jigyasa's every move from the very beginning and went along with it to make it look like Jigs has been the one betraying all along. AD tells her that he has done nothing wrong since robbing a thief's house is not a crime.

Bani tells Jigyasa to go the WM and pack her bags and tells her to tell the family to do so too, since Bani took all the betrayal and hurt given to her but not Durga, who will make sure the Walia's are ruined.

Episode ends.

Take care,
Shruti

Video Update by Sadaf45

Video ---16th July ----Watch Online

Edited by ziddi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the written update frnd
great job
well explanatory written
liked it
happy to appreciate ur work
jnawaz thumbnail
alright...i like this bani getting things done...woo hoo...go bani... 👏 👏 👏 and it seems like bhoot really is loyal to his bhootni... 😆 and pia...dream on repto....DREAM ON 🤢 🤢 🤢
JAZ
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for de update...its wonderfully written... 😊 😊
hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanxs 4 da updates i like da way u write da updates <3. 😉 😛
judi thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!!!
bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks!!
Pia?? what a joke.. mrs pia jai walia! Ha!
atleast bani seems to be getting somehwere with her kasamh... what happpend to rano's kasam?
sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kya hua i mean i know kya hua...but kaise kyon...haila my head hurts...i dont wanna think...
Thanks Shrut beta for the update...keep up the good work n make mamma proud. 😆

kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for update. bani wat you going to do next?
cute_mona thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I just don't know what to think though. Is this the end of JB? What should we expect now? 😭