Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dosti1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
plz cont soon............................................
khushi19 thumbnail
omg you are still not here pls cont soon 😭
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail
I'm sorry guys, I will continue this fan-fic soon. I was away on holidays since I had my summer break. I have half of the next part ready and I'll post it today or tomorrow morning.
pink sky thumbnail
continue karo na aur kitna intezaar karni padegi 
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail

Episode 16

That day after College was over Angad convinces Kripa to go to the disco with him at night. At first Kripa was hesitant to go because she never felt comfortable in crowded discos. "Are you sure yehi reason hai Kripa?" Angad asked with a mischievious smile.

"Kya matlab?"

"Well…" Angad continues smugly. "First of all you ever wear are salwars or jeans and look plain as always and secondly you'll probably just get jelous when you see all the girls who want to dance with the handsome Angad Khanna. I wouldn't want you to get trappled under the trampede sweetheart."

Kripa was fuming. How dare he. What did he think of himself? Angad could clearly see that Kripa was angry. He always knew what button to press with her; he tried not to laugh. He did want to live afterall. "PICK ME UP AT 8!" Kripa yells and stomps off mumbling. Angad just gives his victorious smiles. "You're too good Angad. This shall be interesting."

............................................................ ....................................................

Angad checked himself in the rear view mirror of his car and walked to Kripa's front door at 8pm sharp with her favourite flowers and chocolates as an apology gift. Angad loved irritating Kripa. It was one of his favourite hobbies, but at the same time he hated it when she wouldn't speak to him for too long, so he always made it up to her.

Angad knocked on the door and waited. About a minute later Kripa slowly opened the door and looked at Angad shyly. Angad droped the flowers and chocolates on the floor and stared at her with his mouth open wide. Kripa was wearing a beautiful white dress that finished just above her knees. Her hair was down and she was wearing light make-up. She was looking gorgeous. Kripa wasn't sure about Angad's reaction and started feeling uncomfortable under his intense gaze. "You don't like it do you?"

Angad broke from his trance hearing Kripa's words. "Don't like it?…You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!" Kripa blushes and looks down." Angad smiles at her innocence and turns her to face him and gently kisses her forehead and then leans down slowly towards her lips. They're just inches apart when Kripa pushes him away. Angad took a few second to come out of shock before he spoke "What was that for!" Angad whined.

"That Mr Khanna was the punishment for what you said to me in the afternoon. Now lets go."

Angad just stares at her dumbfounded and then follows her to his car. 'Women, they never forget anything.'

When Angad and Kripa enter the buzzing disco all the guys' eyes are on Kripa. Angad puts his arms around Kripa and brings her closer, feeling very uncomfortable to see the guys looking at her fondly. " Um…Kripa under kaafi thand hai, tum aisa karo, tum meri jacket pehnlo."

Kripa senses that Angad is feeling quite uncomfortable. She smiles thinking that it's going to be a fun night. "No thanks Angad, I wouldn't want to look plain as you said."

"Kripa sweety, you know I was just joking about that. You know I would still be madly in love with you even if you were wearing a potato sack." Angad laughs nervously still holding Kripa protectively against him.

"No no it's OK Angad, I'll be fine." Just then a guy comes ups to Kripa and pats her on the shoulder. "Hi, may share a dance with the beautiful lady?"

Angad looks at the guy with fiery eyes "No she cannot, goodbye." The guy leaves disappointed.

"Bechara shayad mujhe uske saath dance karna chaya tha." Kripa smiles mischieviously seeing Angad's reaction. He'll never change.

"Really, how about you just dance with me?" Angad holds his hands out to Kripa and she slowly takes it smiling. Angad leads Kripa to the dance floor holding her close to him. They were the envy of every couple around them. They looked perfect together, made for eachother. Together they looked complete. Kripa and Angad looked into eachothers eyes and all they could see was love, nothing else existed. Both of them wished that this moment would never end and that they would stay lost in each other forever.

Angad looked down at Kripa's sweet angelic face and as if in a trance he leaned towards her soft lips and kissed her passionately with all the love he felt for the delicate girl in his arms.

Outside Kripa's house

"Good-night Angad" Kripa says opening the door of the car.

"Kripa….."

"I know I know." Kripa sighed and leaned towards Angad and gave him his good-night kiss on the cheek but Angad quickly turned his head and their lips met.

"Angadddd" Kripa whined.

"Kya hua Kripa?" Angad asked innocently.

"Very clever Mr. Khanna."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Ok main tumhe kal subhe College ke liye pick up karun ga. Bye, I love you." Angad said before he drove off.

"I love you too" Kripa said quietly as she saw Angad driving off and getting further and further away from her. Kripa somehow couldn't ignore the feeling that something big was about to happen in their life. And things would never be the same again.

............................................................ ....................................................

Prithvi lay on his bed with his eyes closed thinking about Kripa. Kripa was the most beautiful girl he had ever met in his life. Ofcoure Prithvi hadn't seen any girls physically but it was Kripa's inner beauty that he had seen. It was her inner beauty that had captured him and made him fall in love with her. How could it be possible that no man had loved her before him? She was kind, gentle, sweet, innocent and perfect. But Prithvi wasn't sure if he would ever be able to tell Kripa how he felt. He hadn't even told Angad about his feelings and he and Angad had always shared everything.

Prithvi sighed, "You deserve so much more than I can ever give you. I'm blind and can never give you a normal life. I love you so much Kripa."

Prithvi was so lost in his thoughts about Kripa that he never noticed that someone else was in his room with him. Angad stood in front of Prithvi motionless. A single tear ran from his eyes as the name of the one girl both friends loved with their entire being echoed throughout the room. Kripa.

khushi19 thumbnail
great finealy you cont thanks alot and cont soon 😆
stonex thumbnail
that was wonderful
👏
brownbarbie thumbnail
awwwwwww....plz continue soon janu!!
lub ju re..
take care
Moni 😳
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
too good!!! wonderful...but plz cont soon!!!
pink sky thumbnail
finally you have continued I was waiting for such a long time
the part was great
continue as soon as you can
waiting impatiently