Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
awesome, fantastic, very nice 👏 👏 👏
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail
Episode 15

It's 12am by the time Angad gets Kripa to her house. Kripa lives with her parents and she has one younger brother. Angad parks the car in front of Kripa's house and turns towards her.

Angad (whining): Kya jaana zaruri hai?

Kripa: Ji haan.

Angad: Thori dair yahan baith ke baatein karten hain na?

Kripa: Mamma Papa mera wait kar rahe honge, mein jaa rahi hoon. Bye goodnight.

Kripa gets out of the car and walk towards her house, when she feels a strong hand on her arm pulling her back. Kripa hits Angad's chest and Angad pushes her towards the car and locks her in position.

Angad (looking at Kripa romantically): Roz tumhe yaad dilana parta hai. Meri goodnight kiss.

Kripa: Angad choro mujhe. Agar papa ne hume aise dekh liya to who tumhe maar dalenge.

Amgad: Acha hai phir mein unse keh sakunga ki I'm in love with your daughter and want to marry her. (Then adds cheekily) Umm legally this time.

Kripa (shy): Tum kabhi nahi sudro ge. Ab mujhe jaane do please.

Angad: Meri goodnight kiss?

Kripa (leaning in towards Angad's lips): Ummm…phir kabhi.

Kripa pushes Angad away and runs inside laughing. Angad watches her go with a shocked expression and then breaks into a smile, "I love you Kripa."

Kripa comes out of the shower wearing a bathrobe and humming a song. She's blissfully happy and in love. She sits on her bed drying her hair when she hears tapping coming from the window.

Kripa (confused): Yeh awaaz kaisi?

Kripa walks to the window and opens the curtains and she is shocked, surprised and scared to see Angad precariously holding on to a branch and smiling at her.

Kripa: Angad tum!! Yeh sab…jaldi andar aao!

Angad jump in through the window while Kripa holds her breadth and has her eyes tightly closed.

Angad (sweetly): Hi sweetheart.

Kripa (scared): Hi choro agar papa ko pata chal gaya ki tum is waqt mere kamre mein ho to who pata nahi kya karenge, tum please…

Angad stops her talking by holding her face softly in his hand and looking into her eyes deeply.

Angad (deeply): Kya meri galti hai ki mein tumhare bina ek pal nahi reh sakta?

Kripa (smiles at him): Wo Angad kya main tumse ek baat puch sakti hoon?

Angad: Anything

Kripa (nervously): Kya mujhse pehle tumne kabbi kissi se pyar…

Angad (seriously): Mein tumse jhooth nahi bolun ga Kripa, meri zindagi mein bahut si ladkiyan ayin haan…

Kripa looks away hurt and sad, and Angad notices this. He holds Kripa's chin and makes her face him.

Angad: Meri taraf dekho Kripa, kya tumhe meri ankhon mein pyar nahi nazar aata. Yeh sach hai ki tum meri pehli girlfriend nahi ho, lekin tum wo pehli ladki ho jisse meine pyar kiya hai, aur bahut pyar kiya hai. Ab mein tumhare bina ek pal bhi rahe nahi sakta. I love you Kripa.

Angad and Kripa both hug each other tighty with tears in their eyes. When they both part after a long time, they both look at each other smiling.

Angad: Ok ab mein chalta hoon. Mein tumhe kal subhe lenne aaun ga.

Kripa: Theek hai.

Angad is about to leave, but he turns around smiling to himself.

Angad: Uff…dekho na mein phir se bhul gaya.

Kripa: Kya?

Before Kripa could say anything more Angad closes the gap between them and presses his lips against hers. "I love you". And before Kripa has any time to react, Angad jumps out of the window and leaves. Kripa just runs to her bed blushing and just hugs her pillow and falls into a peaceful sleep dreaming about Angad.

Next Morning

Before Angad and Kripa go to college, they go to Prithvi's house to surprise him. Prithvi only lives with his mom, Damini, as his dad is no more. Damini lets Angad and Kripa in and takes them to the living room while they wait for Prithvi to come down. Prithvi comes down with a smile on his face.

Prithvi: Angad, Kripa, tum log aa gaya…kaisa raha trip?

Angad gets emotional seeing Prithvi and just goes up to hug him tightly.

Angad: I missed you yaar.

Prithvi: Meine bhi tum dono ko bahut miss kiya tha.

Kripa: Jhooth mat bolo Prithvi. Phir tum humare saath kyon nahin aaye? Mein tumse bahut naraaz hoon.

Prithvi smiles hearing the care in Kripa's voice.

Prithvi: Ok mujhe maaf kardo. I'm sorry.

Kripa (sweetly): Ok maaf kiya.

Angad feels that Prithvi is acting strangely with Kripa, but just smiles and shrugs it off.

Angad: Ok guys come on lets go, College ke liye der ho rahi hai.

Kripa holds Prithvi's arm and leads him outside, but Prithvi stops her.

Prithvi: Kripa maine tumhe sach main bahut miss kiya.

Kripa (smiles at Prithvi): Meine bhi tumhe miss kiya Prithvi.

Prithvi smiles at this and thinks to himself, 'kaash tum jaan paati Kripa ki main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon. I love you Kripa'.

Cut to: A girl wearing a mini skirt, halter top and boots coming out of the airport.

Girl (smiles, with determination in her eyes): I'm back Angad.

Preview: Who is this girl and what part will she play in the AKP love triangle? When Angad finds out about Prithvi's love for Kripa how will he react? Will true love survive? Or will true love end in tragedy? 😕

-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏 👏 👏

plz don't tell me that angad and kripa will be separate one more time 😭 😭 😭
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: a-k-fan17

👏 👏 👏

plz don't tell me that angad and kripa will be separate one more time 😭 😭 😭

Ok I won't tell you. 😭

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't seperate a-k
stonex thumbnail
excellent part
👏 👏 👏
neha9 thumbnail
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh problem!great part cont soon!
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no tragedy pls!!!!! true love should always have a happy ending!!
marina k thumbnail
I can't wait! plzzzzzzzzzz write soon. thanks and you write great.
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part 😳
please continue soon