Urvashi "n sHAKEEL!!!

victorygirl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
WOW they r the best jodi in comedy circus they r jus too hilarious n im supporting their jodi!! may they win this show!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remo_ny thumbnail
yep i support them too, they are awesome, Shakil is same guy who used to come with umar sharif in comedy play from pakistan, he used to be his servent Tili, he is a great performer.
victorygirl thumbnail
hmm...wow u have great track of him..i know umer sharif but i dint know shakil until comedy show in india
STUD_99 thumbnail
Absolutely this jodi must win........... Shakeel used to work under umer sharif in theaters where they used to conuct shows...............

I must tell u that just like the response to any SRk or Big B film in India these shows had it in PAkistan.............. If u sumhow come across u betta grab em they r a laugh riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
victorygirlllllll...esha(i think).......i m seeing u after suchaaaaaaaa long time!!
our choices r same agn...first mona n now shakeel-urvashi!! they're truly the best! i used to hate urvashi coz of her vamp image but now i lovee her!! they shd def win!!
victorygirl thumbnail
crzay fan hmmm ru tina?? 😕 i hope ... 😉 yah urvashi n shakeel are awsome in the show but i like shakeel more than urvashi....i think he is damn funnny n very hard working person..
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww u hoped i m tina?? lol..no m not! we met in the JDJ forum, just for a short while! i like shak better than urvashi too! much better!
sanju4eva thumbnail
definitely Shakeel ji has always been top notch comic even back in his days of Budha Ghar Pe Hai pakistani serial 😆
inocentmarry thumbnail
he is awsome shakeel is better then urvashi we dont like uvashis perfomance cuz sh was sick thats y but shakeel is better than urvashi also shakeel got a funny accent and also he use it i am the biggest fan of urvashi and shakeel mostly shakeel i think producers will give him a comedian roll!!!!! i like this couple 😛
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yup they r a really stroong jodi especially shakeel he soo funnnyyyyy