salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Urvashi Sharma, Bobby Deol's 'Punju' connection

www.glamsham.com
Download Naqaab WallpapersNot many are aware that Urvashi Sharma, the actress who is making her debut in NAQAAB, shared a common bond with her co-star Bobby Deol. Needless to say both share a 'Punju connection'. Urvashi Sharma is a Punjabi based in Delhi.

Though Bobby Deol is a warm hearted personality, Urvashi would feel very nice whenever Bobby Deol used to say "Ki haal hain" whenever he came to the sets. It added to her comfort level on the sets, considering that she was making her debut. Both also shared stories about the Punjab. Infact they even discussed about the various food, festivals and other details related to the Punjab. "Bobby is a real Punjabi at heart; his heart is as big as Punjab. Though I was making my debut he was so patient and helped me. He is an excellent human being," says Urvashi.

She further adds, "Even in one sequence which was not choreographed, Bobby literally showed her to dance free style. He was so encouraging."

Whenever during the shoot when the cast and crew would go out for lunch and dinner, Bobby Deol and Urvashi would prefer a Punjabi restaurant. The preference was definitely on DAL MAKHNI, MASALA CHICKEN, SARSON DA SAAG, MAKI KI ROTI etc. "The Deols are true blue Punjabi. Everything about them reflects the spirit of Punjab. They looked so nice together in APNE. They are just idolized in the Punjab," says Urvashi.

"Urvashi is the most confident newcomer in Bollywood, and though it's her first film, she has done an excellent job. Very few newcomers get a role in their debut film, which is performance oriented. She will definitely go far," remarked Bobby.

Discuss this article on glamsham forums       < =text/>var addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10" =text/>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pysh thumbnail
love deols đź‘Ź
and thnx for the article
maarsutiyaa thumbnail