Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Mahi is sleeping and she is remembering the day of Moni birthday and other peoples.Mahi wake up.Shabd ask what happend?Mahi say mummyji..in the morning,Durga,Jyoti&Jeet are in the dinning table,Soni come.Durga say what happend with u was very bad and ask did u sleep nicely in night?Soni say yes.Jyoti say ofcourse she sleep nicely because its me who have to work.Jyoti say to Soni come and eat the breakfast.Veer come in the uniform of police.Durga ask u are going on the duty from today.Veer say yes..Some officers come.Veer saw them and say sir u,come in.the police officer say that we had just knew that ur father-in-law Brij Malhotra haded some bharot and some weopens with him and this happend because of him and say ur name is with the terrorists,he say u are suspend,everyone are shocked.Veer say u don't go behind from ur duty,do ur job.the officer remove Veer name,the medels,the stars and the belt also,he was going to take the cap of Veer but Durga say stop.Durga say u can't do this,he is on the police force since long time.Durga say u know in ur department everyone take Veer name of very proudly,shame on you and on ur department.the officer say we have the orders and the formalities to do this.Durga say did u have any proof that the blast happen in Malhotra,Veer is the responsable of this.Durga say we have nothing to do with Malhotra's.the officer say it has its Veer wife family.Soni come and say our family was not terrorists,we had not given support to some terrorist.Soni say my daddyji has always given love to everyone.the officer say i can understand ur feelings and say Veer has hiden the thing that the blast that happend in the house its of Veer in-laws and also when the blast happend there was 8 peoples but we found only 7 dead bodies.the officer say to Veer u have to surrender everything of police force.Durga waas going to say something but Veer say maman let them do their job.the officer take the cap of Veer and goes.Durga is thinking i know all this happend because of u Soni,i will take the revenge of this.

Mahi is crying and hug Kamya.Kamya say tell me what happend with ur family.Mahi say i went outside to talk with Shabd,suddently i hear something of a blast and when i turn around my house was all of fire,no one was saved.Kamya is remembering when there was fire and she was screaming.Mahi turn around and saw Kamya is scared,Kamya wanted to say something but she was scared a lot and goes in running.Jeet say bhai.Veer say don't worry about me,i am fine.Jeet say i am not worried about u but i am sure that ur department has been mistaken.Durga say its not them who has been mistaken,we had made a mistake.Durga say we had maken our daughter-in-law from such a family.Veer get up and goes.Jeet say is this the time to talk of these things.Jeet say we can't say anything till its not been proved.Soni say i am sure it will be proved soon that Veer jiju and daddyji has nothing to do with the blast and with the terrorists.Durga say i am sure that Veer can never do this,he is just traped because of ur daddyji.Durga say when they were alive they din't let my son to live peacefully and also when they are dead.Durga say if something happend to my son i won't let ur family atma in shanti.Mahi come and say namaste auntyji,how are you?Durga say nothing and goes,Jyoti also leave.Jeet come and say Mahi u here,at this time.Jeet say come and sit.Mahi say no thank you.Mahi ask to Soni what happen?is everything fine?Soni say i am fine and say i am feeling that i am in my house.Mahi ask then why Durga goes in angrily?Soni say she is angry because Veer jiju has been suspend.Mahi is shocked.episode ends on Mahi face.

Comments:Very Sad Episode.Veer Is Suspend😭..I Hope He Will Be On Police Force Soon.How Can The Police Officer Say That Veer Was With The Terrorists They Don't Even Have Any Proof.I Will Rate 10/10.

Now Ur Guys Wonderful Comments

Edited by Circut - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks fo rthe update finally its posted i waiting like mad and thanks again ur the best
Amruta94 thumbnail
Thx for the written update!!! 😃
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. Oh too bad Veer is blamed for sometin he did not do..
I think his mother knows more than she is letting on./
What do you guys think?
ahanna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where is 10th july's video man????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 👏

salaha thumbnail
thanks
the story is gettin shittier and shittier day by day
vinnie5 thumbnail
The story has went down the drain 🤢
sunnysgal thumbnail
i really think this serial is screwed up now. from where it was going to now. i mean completely different turn of events. and i dont like it. its totally reatrded...too much rhona dhona. tv serials are supposed to be entertaining not stupid!
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update!god durga will really hate these sisters now!