CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Namaste Doston,

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!😃

**Note: Sign up sheet is cancelled. Discussions will now be posted by Priya.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A new week has begun and its time for our weekly gupshup.  From the past few weeks we havn't been getting a lot of participation, so we decided to have a whole new twist to the Gupshup.  The twist is that unlike our usual gupshup where we discuss all the happenings of the episode, from now on a topic of discussion will be chosen, and the discussion will be about that. The topic will be chosen as to what is the most interesting twist in the story.

So lets begin this week's Gupshup with the topic of the mystery man!

All of us have so many doubts and questions in mind when it comes to this mystery man. Who could he be? What's his motive? Why is he aiming to destroy the Garodia family? Why did he target Satyakaam of all people? Is he a character we all know, or is he a brand new entry? Is he somehow linked with Karan, or is he Karan himself? Could he be Laxmi's obsessive lover?

My views on the mystery man -

This mystery has gotten my brain into knots! There are so many possibilities... he could very well be Laxmi's obsessive lover, and when he realized that his love was only one sided, he got more obsessive and decided to murder Satyakaam. But then why target the Garodia family? Here I think its because the Garodia family may have treated him/his family unfairly and he is determined to make them pay for it.

Another possibility is that he's Karan himself because first he walked around as a cowboy and happened to be just at the right time and place when Laxmi needed him, when she was attacked by the goons. Then again coincedently he happened to be on their courtyard on a tree and bumped into Laxmi again. Then when the power went off, at that precise moment he walks in to help, and that too with dinner ready! What are the odds of him knowing beforehand that dinner wasn't already prepared? All these coincedental meetings with Laxmi seems too coincedental and unlikely, as if they were planned.

Or, he could be just a brand new entry who has a sour past with Suryakhant.

Do post your views/comments on this topic here, any other posts opened on this topic will be closed down.

All over to you guys now, have fun and a great week!

~GKLB Dev Team - PriyaS, Mamis, Yuvika_15~
Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welll.. as u said maybe he is laxmi's obsessive lover or something... so one reason he may target the garodia family is so dat since he is creating da problems, he will get them outa da way since its easy for him to help em if hes doin it all. That way he looks good in everyones eyes even laxmis

but he might as well also be someone seeking revenge and thats y he killed satya. Karan may be da mystery guy but its sorta strange seeing him as it, but we'll have ti wait n watch to dsee wat happens next
😊
nimnim thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you babiilovexox3
maybe he is afta the family
we'll just have to wait and see
LadyInPink thumbnail
uhmm, whos this Karan guy? 😕 Other than that, i agree with what ur thinking.
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: babiilovexox3

welll.. as u said maybe he is laxmi's obsessive lover or something... so one reason he may target the garodia family is so dat since he is creating da problems, he will get them outa da way since its easy for him to help em if hes doin it all. That way he looks good in everyones eyes even laxmis

but he might as well also be someone seeking revenge and thats y he killed satya. Karan may be da mystery guy but its sorta strange seeing him as it, but we'll have ti wait n watch to dsee wat happens next
😊

I agree... it'd be weird if Karan was the mystery guy as he's here and there all at the same time. But it cud be a way of misleading us. Karan's face doesn't really look evil, but he's def trying to get close to Laxmi which brings a doubt in my mind abt him..

CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyInPink

uhmm, whos this Karan guy? 😕 Other than that, i agree with what ur thinking.

Karan is the guy who rescued Laxmi when she was attacked by the goons. And later he was the guy who helped with fixing the fuse in the house, and again in today's episode he came to play Antakshari with them.

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

I agree... it'd be weird if Karan was the mystery guy as he's here and there all at the same time. But it cud be a way of misleading us. Karan's face doesn't really look evil, but he's def trying to get close to Laxmi which brings a doubt in my mind abt him..

werddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these ppl will show dacharacter as amazing n aweosome n very likable n try to eliminate our doubts of them being a negative character, but den all of a sudeen dey make em da bad person.. lolzz dey do dat alott wich is why karan has a very good possibility.. it can also happen that karan has hired a guy to do all dis for him.. or somethin wich is why he is able to be by laxmi all da time
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: babiilovexox3

werddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these ppl will show dacharacter as amazing n aweosome n very likable n try to eliminate our doubts of them being a negative character, but den all of a sudeen dey make em da bad person.. lolzz dey do dat alott wich is why karan has a very good possibility.. it can also happen that karan has hired a guy to do all dis for him.. or somethin wich is why he is able to be by laxmi all da time

Yeah, being by Laxmi all the time was the thing that confused me abt him.. ur right, he prolly has hired someone to work under him. Or, he cud be working for the mystery man. So the MM can keep tabs on Laxmi thru Karan even though he's not there. 

cutiepie_4evr thumbnail
i haven't ever posted anything before, so this is my first time. i dont know if this makes sense but it's possible it could be bhopla. even though bhopla was chubbier and the hand that they show in the preview that comes out of the car doesn't look like his, but still. he always had a crush on laxmi and maybe that could be him because she never liked him back. but im not sure it's just something i thought of. most of u probably dont agree, i know it's just a stupid idea.
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Yeah, being by Laxmi all the time was the thing that confused me abt him.. ur right, he prolly has hired someone to work under him. Or, he cud be working for the mystery man. So the MM can keep tabs on Laxmi thru Karan even though he's not there. 

yaa dat can happen too
it happened in liek saat phere with neel as da MM n da other guy as his worker where as mostpp thougth he was doin it.. lolzzzz
da mm can also be a part of da familyy since dey dunno wat saraswati n khsitij to have propertyyy... n to keep an eye on wat laxmi does as u said b4 it would prob be somethin a family member mite want also.. lolzzzzz..... n da possibility of him likin laxmi would lalso fit in if it was a ill-wishing family member cuzzz as u noe.. allotta da members in da family want to get rid of da girl n with satya gone karan can woo laxmi n it would be something da ppl in da family will be hapyp abttt
kindaishh
lol