gve ur opinion here for kituu

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

well people to make forum bit acitve let me go backflashback and ask u guys ur opinion well in kituu whom do u think had the same love no matter the situations what i mean is the feeling towards other never changed no matter the situation let us take a comparision on rohan and kituu well rohan and kituu had some forced affairs but rohan always loved kituu the same way no matter who interfered in their life but kituu in one case just showed her weak heart against yuvraj where she really loved him and started doing so dreaming about him and all and suddenly rohan back and she ditched yuvraj and then kind ofditched rohan for his happiness she thought well so it is clear rohan was better even though he was ziddi type he always had a strong heart to love kituu no matter what but kituu always brought circumstances and others before rohan and nearly lost her heart to yuvi and lost was ready to lose rohan to rpove that jerk neel to be innocent,so i bleive the real childish and weak heart was of kituu who never had a clever thought of mind once about herself throughout always needed by her side like prabakar or that jerk neel or daksha but rohan was always alone dealing with his props this shows that rohan was highly matured but ziddi but ktiuu too bit ziddi and kind of immatured so guys what do u think???πŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kituu....ws immatured.....but she z was rilli intelligent also....n yupe she luuved rohan always but wen yuvi came soo she needed sum1 dat tym as she is rilli lonely...n yeah she wanted her parents t b happy.... πŸ˜‰
Jaishankar thumbnail
but still rohan was also lonely yaar more lonely than her as she always had support but he none and still he always had only her in his heart but kituu in a slip of moment just lost her heart to yuvi for a while and suddenly screwd him to when rohan came back qand remember her parents left the decision to her and they never compelled her to marry yuvi so she herself fell in love with yuvi for a while that shows that she is weakin heart and immatured whereas ppoor rohan nearly lost his life for her sake πŸ˜‰
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree wid u Jai Kittu always needed support of other ppl whereas Rohan always kept his love life to himself the worst thing I found about kittu was getting close wid Yuvraj n Neel I still dont understand yy she knew from beginning that Rohan didn't like them but still avoid Rohan's feeling she gets close wid them n then tell Rohan that he is insecure n all where as on other hand Rohan never ever interfered wid ne1 Rohan was frnd wid Nanadani but he didn't get close wid her as he knew Kittu didn't like her same goes with Malaika though different reasons were there but Rohan never ever did nething that Kittu wouldn't like   πŸ˜³
Jaishankar thumbnail
ya and i beleive in end kituu was more jealous than rohan eventually even in the marriage sangeet function before and all she was rreally jealous of neha that new girl in NNN also yaar whatever she told about rohan to him in the end she was all that ziddi,childish ,immatured but still i could not get it how she fell in love with yuvi for a while and suddenly told him she always loved rohan in a party well that shows her immatured and wavering heart but fact reamins she fell in love with another guy other than rohan whereas rohan sttod as rock and loved only kituu poor guy πŸ˜‰
rhea26 thumbnail
yeah d th9ngs dati hate abt kituu are:-
1.she fell in luv wid yuvi 😑
2.she liked neel 😑
3.she was too jealous.... 😑
4.she didnt trust rohan's luvv..... 😭
i hate dese things n yeah
5.i use t hate wen she use t slap rohan....tab toh aaisa maan karta tha ke jaa ke kituu ka murder kar duun.... 😑 😑 😑
rhea26 thumbnail
in short ROHAN was a perfect guy but kituu sumtymes slipped.....she didnt trust rohan's luvv n rohan trusted her soo much dat wen she was marring neel he didnt say anythin n wanted kituu t b happy n he stepped out.....n kituu was rilli jealous
n from d starting rohan always luuved kituu not any1 else.... 😳 chooo chweet...i luuv rohan actually av yaar... 😳 πŸ˜›
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rhea26

yeah d th9ngs dati hate abt kituu are:-
1.she fell in luv wid yuvi 😑
2.she liked neel 😑
3.she was too jealous.... 😑
4.she didnt trust rohan's luvv..... 😭
i hate dese things n yeah
5.i use t hate wen she use t slap rohan....tab toh aaisa maan karta tha ke jaa ke kituu ka murder kar duun.... 😑 😑 😑

haa yaar me too feel same I hated when she slapped Rohan I also felt like murdering herπŸ˜†
Jaishankar thumbnail
well forgive her well seeing her cry werll make me cry too what to do ami ka deewana jo huha πŸ˜‰
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U both just hated her for slapping RK I felt to return one to her.