Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yourmom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: suuunshiine

i knoww .. dick told her off big time .. and i cannot believe she broke the slope rule ! everyone was so SHOCKED .. alsoo,her speech at the end .. "i'm a good and positive person .. and obviously i don't belong here" .. i was gonna like jump out of my sofa and punch her . ahha .

hahah i know!!! god shes such a drama queen. she knew she was going home no matter what. she didnt even TRY. i think i hated her even more for that. i loved it when eric said "As happy as you are to leave, Jen, we're happier to see you go." hes so nice.
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yourmom

hahah i know!!! god shes such a drama queen. she knew she was going home no matter what. she didnt even TRY. i think i hated her even more for that. i loved it when eric said "As happy as you are to leave, Jen, we're happier to see you go." hes so nice.

haha .. i think amber going out next time .. what do you think ?

- Navi .
yourmom thumbnail

haha .. i think amber going out next time .. what do you think ?

- Navi .

omg i HOPE she does. all she can do is cry and promise on her daughters' life. she made SO MANY promises to dani when all she had to say was "i wont put you up next week" lol even danielle was laughing at that. she even said she would vote the way danielle would want her to vote. if danielle would ask her to vote out jameka, she would probably do it. Shes not even a loyal person.....it just ALL goes against her.
-Navi thumbnail

omg i HOPE she does. all she can do is cry and promise on her daughters' life. she made SO MANY promises to dani when all she had to say was "i wont put you up next week" lol even danielle was laughing at that. she even said she would vote the way danielle would want her to vote. if danielle would ask her to vote out jameka, she would probably do it. Shes not even a loyal person.....it just ALL goes against her.

Amber and Zach are nominated .. i'm pretty sure Amber's being evicted .. and that Dick or Danille will win Vito .
yourmom thumbnail

Amber and Zach are nominated .. i'm pretty sure Amber's being evicted .. and that Dick or Danille will win Vito .

i know im so excited!!! in the beginning she was so happy that jess won cuz she thought that she would put up dick and dani!! hahaha that made me laugh....i hope jess wins the veto......or any of the people in the alliance of 4................
-Navi thumbnail

i know im so excited!!! in the beginning she was so happy that jess won cuz she thought that she would put up dick and dani!! hahaha that made me laugh....i hope jess wins the veto......or any of the people in the alliance of 4................

it was actuallly kinda funny cause at first both ZACH AND amber thought they were safe .. haha .. i didn't watch yesterday's full episode .. i just saw bits and pieces .. so, anything funny or soemthing happen ? i saw only the nominations and the beginning .
yourmom thumbnail

it was actuallly kinda funny cause at first both ZACH AND amber thought they were safe .. haha .. i didn't watch yesterday's full episode .. i just saw bits and pieces .. so, anything funny or soemthing happen ? i saw only the nominations and the beginning .

zach........for some weird reason......i felt bad for him....yes you missed a lot.......eric and jess were flirting with eachother...jen told amber to tell jess that eric had a girlfriend back home..in the diary room jess was a little mad, because she HATES cheaters........Eric talked to amber about his "relationship" with his "girlfriend" (its an on and off thing and its not really a relationship.) afterwards he told jess and everything was fine again.......the house guests had a luxury competition and they were split into boys vs. girls ....girls won and they got all the clothes they could put on......dani got the most clothes.....amber was happy that she got clothes cuz she needed them.............jam was happy she got designer clothes...cuz she doesnt have any.....jess was just happy to get clothes....i think thats it......
-Navi thumbnail

zach........for some weird reason......i felt bad for him....yes you missed a lot.......eric and jess were flirting with eachother...jen told amber to tell jess that eric had a girlfriend back home..in the diary room jess was a little mad, because she HATES cheaters........Eric talked to amber about his "relationship" with his "girlfriend" (its an on and off thing and its not really a relationship.) afterwards he told jess and everything was fine again.......the house guests had a luxury competition and they were split into boys vs. girls ....girls won and they got all the clothes they could put on......dani got the most clothes.....amber was happy that she got clothes cuz she needed them.............jam was happy she got designer clothes...cuz she doesnt have any.....jess was just happy to get clothes....i think thats it......

ahh, i missed today's episode .. crap :[ ! Amber only won $1000 on the power of 10 .. haa .
yourmom thumbnail

ahh, i missed today's episode .. crap :[ ! Amber only won $1000 on the power of 10 .. haa .

haha i was laughing!!! yesterday eric won the veto and he didnt use it.......dick and dani were a little scared that he and jess might wanna back door dick or dani.......but nothing like that happened.
-Navi thumbnail
AMBER'S OUT :D .. woah, the hoh challenge is the most lamest, adn LONGEST thing ever .. i mean what is it they have to go back like 680 times or something julie was saying . i think danielle will win .. and her noms. will be jameka and zach .. or jessica .. but they'll backdoor eric or jessica .. but i hope danielle & dick don't break the alliance .