Big Brother 8 [New season] ?

Posted: 16 years ago
WOOOOOOT ! New season of Big Brohter eight began last week .. so, far i don't really have a favourite ! Anyone watch it ? I wonder what got between the father and daughter .
yeah, I watch it............oooh i like everyone except that stupid Jen. Goshhhh she is really annoying......... 😡 ..............and nick uuufff........he's just tttttttooooooo hot to handle. he is a big flirt. 😆
Originally posted by seeragurl07

yeah, I watch it............oooh i like everyone except that stupid Jen. Goshhhh she is really annoying......... 😡 ..............and nick uuufff........he's just tttttttooooooo hot to handle. he is a big flirt. 😆

lol i know i dont like jen either!! its so funny when people make fun of her like yesterday when the guys drank every time she said "I" lol!! nick is pretty hot!! oh i love the way he talks!!
Originally posted by yourmom

lol i know i dont like jen either!! its so funny when people make fun of her like yesterday when the guys drank every time she said "I" lol!! nick is pretty hot!! oh i love the way he talks!!

Nick's HOT ..
I watch this show....still don't know everyone's name. If Nick is that football playa.....then he is HOT!!! it's too early for me to pick a fav...

Is Jen the one that wears those funcky leotards??? GOD!!! that girl needs to go.
now, i can't believe eric is busted...........but i hope he doesn't leave 😛
Originally posted by seeragurl07

now, i can't believe eric is busted...........but i hope he doesn't leave 😛

omg when i found out that he was being put up.........i was like please god dont let him leave. and when i found out that he was staying i was jumping up and down!!! 😆😆
i want Jessica to win .. i hated Jen .. so glad she's out :)
Originally posted by suuunshiine

i want Jessica to win .. i hated Jen .. so glad she's out :)

hahaha everyone in the house hated her! i cant believe she threw dicks cigarettes in the trash....that was really mean no one should destroy other peoples property.
Originally posted by yourmom

hahaha everyone in the house hated her! i cant believe she threw dicks cigarettes in the trash....that was really mean no one should destroy other peoples property.

i knoww .. dick told her off big time .. and i cannot believe she broke the slope rule ! everyone was so SHOCKED .. alsoo,her speech at the end .. "i'm a good and positive person .. and obviously i don't belong here" .. i was gonna like jump out of my sofa and punch her . ahha .