CID Forum Thumbnail CID

CID Talaash Task 1 - Voting

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Are you up for the challenge?😛

RULES

Only vote for 1 entry. To vote write: Entry # ___.

If any of you CID Inspectors in training (you know who you are) have submitted a story entry, please vote for an entry other than yours.

Multiple ID's will be caught. So don't even think of making new accounts for voting your entry. Or else your entry will be disqualified.

Do keep in mind the clarity of the story. Do vote for the best one.

Voting ends on  July 17th, 2007.

Please do vote and have fun reading all the entries. 😊

The Scenario:

Case of the Underground Basement

There is a girl named Leena. She is all alone in her house with her friend Tina. Leena's parents are away on a business trip. They are bored to death. So, they decide to take a tour of Leena's house. Leena and her parents moved into this house only a few days back.

They look through all the corners of the house. Suddenly, Tina leans back on a hinge to find a rotating door. Both Tina and Leena go through that door and the path leads to a basement. It is dark and stingy. Leena smells something rotten. There, they find a black coffin and inside it, a dead body, about 1 month old. They both are scared!

Just then, they receive a call - a blackmail call.

They are scared and call the CID Team.

Entry 1

The CID arrives there to see both the girls thouroughly modified. ACP Prithviraj asked the girls to show him the body. The girls took them through the rotating door into the basement. ACP Prithviraj bends down and opens the coffin. In that split second, a look of horror spreads across his face. The body is of a the underworld don for whom the police had been looking for ages.

"How did this happen?" He turns around and asks ACP Abshiek.

"Dunt know sir. The police had been looking for him for ages. Before the police arrives its better we take the body and inspect it. Dr. Niyati, if you please."

The CID Picked up the body of the don and carried it to the CID Office. In the office, Dr.Niyati conducts a DAN Test and other tests for his body to find out the cause of the death.

ACP Prithviraj calls his team to discuss how the body got to the basement.

"Sonali, i want an immediate report about the previous owners of the house. Ask the girls if you have to. Thier contact no, their new address. Abshiek you try to reach the parents of the girls and try to get any information you can. Shabbir, try to trace the blackmail call."

After an hour...

Shabbir comes in the CID Office.

"Sir, the blackmail call came from House no.56, Andheri west, Bandra. The blackmailer asked the girls for 2 lakhs, or he will tell the police that the girls had murdered the don. And the girls must not tell about this to anyone or they wont be alive."

"That means that the blackmailer knew about the body. Niyati, did you find the cause of the death??" ACP Prithviraj turned his face towards Dr.Niyati who was working on some solution.

"Sir, the body has been poisned. There was poision in his food or drink."

Just then, Sonali enters.

"Sir, here is the address of the previous owners. Mr. Singh lived alone in the house. His new address is House no.56, Andheri west, Bandra!"

-Case Solved-

Entry 2

Leena and Tina get worried and they call to the CID team. ACP Abhimanyu comes with his team to that place. They send that dead body to the forensic for examing. Abhishek and Veer these Sub Inspectors in the team check for the basement for any clues. ACP was questioning the two girls about the shifting and everything. Tara a girl in the team was seeing the black coffin to find some clues. Here in the forensic Mr.Dev chief doctor in forensic was checking the body. As the face was totally damaged it was diffcult to find who was it? Dev examines it and finds out tht it is a girl's body and he also finds that she was killed by pressing her neck very hardly. So ACP says she may be killed by someone. Here tara gets to see a small Id card where is written some name of the company but it was burnt very badly. Here in the Basement they found a Wine bottle with two glasses. So they bring this to the Forensic. ACP sends abhishek and Veer to the company and says them to find who is the girl and they get the girl name and address so here her name is Vidya and she is a wife of big bussiness man and she works as CEO for a company. So they go to her home and find out the she stays with her Husband Ram and his brother Laxman. So they also find that Ram has registered a complaint in police that they are not finding Vidya from last one month so they interogate them and they ask the about the previous owner of the house and they find out that they stay in US. So they go to the Vidya's frds and asks her about her enemity with anyone but one intresting thing they came to know is that she had a extra martial affair and her husband knows about it and he was very angry with her. So now they get doubt on Ram So they find outs where he was these many days and keep him in the custody. But in the basement one intresting thing was found that was a cigar  and that cigar was too costly. Here for Leena she gets one more blackmail call that he will kill her too as that girl. So ACP tapes all the phones of leena and here Ram doesn't have any bad habits but His brother was a spoilt brat he was addicted to drugs too and his brother was not giving money to him. So they find out that laxman uses same cigar which was found and they wanted to catch him red handed so they were looking for the golden chance. Here Leena gets one more call so they tap the thing from which place the call is coming from and they catch the Kishan red handed. They take him to CID head quaters and asks him about all the story. He says that he was a drug addict and he needs money but his brother doesn't give b'coz Vidya doesn't want to waste money and save for future. Then i came to know that Vidya had a extra martial affair with Sunny so i gave money to sunny to leave the country if not he will kill him so the sunny left the india and one day he called Vidya to the bungalow by using Sunny's name and she came it was arranged with candles and Wine i have put the sleeping injection in the wine bottle and Vidya drank it and she felt asleep then i have killed her by using glouses and changed the wine bottle. damaged her face so that noone can recognise her but if they recognise also they will doubt on my bro and i can get the whole property. But u ppl finded it.

ACP says no one can run from LAW... Now u will get a prison so there u can understand what a big Mistake u did.

Entry 3

my character

prem bajaj ACP
mukti Forensic doctor
sneha sub inspector

sneha asked leena whom did they bought the house form ? leena gave them the ## of that guy..
tina was taking the pics of the body and the coffin. and trying to find some finger prints and prem was searching te basement really carefully. prem found this

prem looked at it carefully and try to look at some fo the fingerprints on it. on other hand mukti is looking at the body in the lab since it was rotton she count find anything but found some peices of skin stuck to the body's teeth. by lloking at dna she could tell it not chicken or something liek that but a man's . prem found some finger prints on it and match it wiht the finger prints on the coffin and they mathces.prem sniffed the lock and he found something like burn smell. he cut it down form the middle and fond a Cartoos(bullet comes out of it when we shot fromt the gun) and it was melted. there were some finger prints on it too wchih matches the others ones. prem looked at the records and found a match of those prints the name was sharad malhotra. he got calle down and he refused to tell antyhign and called himslef innnocent he gave the prints agin and it matched.prem told him about his previous record as criminal and he told them that the guy he killed was a bussiness man who went missing about 2 months back he killed him bcz he ws realtionship witht eh girl he liked. but that girl never liked shrad. he was jelaous that why he killed him......

emd of case

Entry 4

Cid Comes in they looks at body and Acp asks fredrix and vivek to take body to forensic. Acp, Day, and Abhijeet starts investigating the room and the house.  Meanwhile muskaan asks both girls about what really happened and where are their parents. Al lthe details she can get about the house from those girls and then report to ACP. Acp decides and tells Leena to call her parents back to house rite now. Then girls tell them about blackmailer.

They suspect the killer is the blackmailer n noone else So acp aks Abhijeet try to find out the number, but number is untraceable.

Muskaan n daya r searching the coffin where they find some finger prints and then they send finger prints to lab to find out wh's finger prints are they. fedricks send the dead body to Dr Niyati.

Leena n tina tells ACP how long they have been living n ACP asking what time the blackmailer called howdid he sound  n wat did he say.

Leena parents come back as soon as they could and then tells Acp about how they're new to this town and he met the dealer thrugh his business partner in some business party. Then he tries to contact his business partner but he'a gone to other country for businesss trip and he's untraceable. So now CID suspects his business partner too. Meanwhile doc investigates the body and tells CID that it's a girl's boday, who dies because of taking poison. But there were no traces of poison, But she's inhaled the poison. Cid goes back to Leena's house for investigation, to fine any traces of poison. Meanwhile Daya and Muskaan traces down Leena's father's business man and they find out that he's hiding in his mud island bungalow. Daya n Muskaan Catches him, he then confesses that he put posion in the girl's drink coz she cheated on him.

Entry 5

Dr.Vatsa arrives on the scene.The girls explain to him the happenings.Later he checks the telephone number and notes it down.Tina says  that the number seems similar to her.Dr.Vatsa questions them and leaves their place.

The nexd day: Evening 5:00 pm

Trrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg.....

Leena recieves the phone.The same voice booms over again.The voice guides her to come at a deserted house in the outskirts of the city at 11:30.Leena informs Tina and they quickly call over Dr.Vatsa.

The girls are feeling nervous and uncomfortable.Dr.Vatsa is lost in deep thought.They finally arrive at the deserted house.It is an eerie looking,dark house.A gush of wind blows and leaves tremble.It is completely dark.The three of them push aside the old,rusted gate.They walk along and reach the door.They enter a big hall.They grope in the dark and see a tiny light blinking upstairs.All of them climb up.Someone moves from behind.They turn around but the figure starts to run.Dr.Vatsa run after him.The running figure  enters a room adjoining the balcony.He or she is armed with a gun.

The person laughs an evil laugh and speaks in a gruff voice "This was the day I was waiting for so eagerly Leena.Today my wish is fulfilled.I wanted this day when you would be alone".Dr.Vatsa is angry and tries to snatch away his gun.There is a small scuffle and the masked man's finger is on the trigger.They continue fighting but suddenly

*Bang*

"Shashank,my son you really made the great detective go crazy today.I had never come across such a situation in these 20 years of my work"Dr.Vatsa said patting him and sipping the cool drink.

"Yes Sash,that was so mean of you to scare us like this,you caught me completely unawares" complained his cousin Leena.

Shashank was Leena's cousin and he wanted to give her a surprise welcome.

"But what about the dead body?"?Tina asked.

"Oh!! that was a piece of a cake.It was a deformed,life-size rubber doll which was used in an exhibition ew months ago.I brought it and sprayed some chemicals on it so that it would look like a human body."

Entry 6

CID officers identified the body as a middle-aged woman, killed by a blow to the head.  As Daya was asking about the blackmailing call, Leena's parents returned.  They seemed shocked and claimed to know nothing.  Vivek tapped the phone line and soon the blackmailer called.  They determined his location, and Abhijeet captured him.  When Tina saw him, she said it was her brother Arjun, and she had informed him about the body just after finding it.  Arjun admitted to blackmailing Leena for money but denied involvement in the murder.

ACP learned that Amrita, who looked like the body, had disappeared a month ago.  The officers searched her home and found evidence that solved the case.  They returned to Leena's home and showed everyone photographs of Amrita with Leena's father.  He immediately admitted to the murder.  Amrita and he had been having an affair, which he wanted to end.  He met her at the house he had recently purchased for his family where they had a fight, and he hit her on the head with a vase.  Afraid of getting caught, he hid the body in the house.  He later bought a coffin but never had the chance to bury her.

Regards,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
entry #6 :)

Great entries everyone! :)
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
entry # 6 Edited by angelic shaz - 16 years ago
Pop Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i lyk all of dem but i wu hav 2 go 4 #6 😳 gr8 job all of u.
Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome entries everyone...

i vote for Entry # 6 👏 👏 👏
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
god, that was hard to choose, but i will pick Entry # 6..

good luck to all the participants!
**sowmya** thumbnail
entry #2
I love all the entries
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great Entries Everyone 👏   👏   👏   👏
I am going to vote for # 6
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6