~*The Betiyaan Weekly - July 6th ’07*~

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

to this week's edition of the Betiyaan Weekly! Yes, we have changed the format of our weekly, to make it even better and more helpful for you all. We hope you enjoy our brand new Betiyaan Weekly..!!

This week, we are introducing a few new sections including, "Baaton Baaton Mein", "Blooper of the Week" and "Summary of the Week". So scroll down to check out are new features and make sure to post ur comments on them. We'd really like to know how you liked it!

Been busy the entire week and was too busy to read the updates? Or just lazy? Hehe, jk... well this section is for you! We will be posting the summary of the entire week all in one paragraph.

On the way to Verma Uncle's house, Laxmi is attacked by 2 goons, but she's rescued by Karan. Laxmi and Durga reach Verma Uncle's house and are welcomed by Ria, Namrata, and their mom. They meet Karan there as well. Back home, Kajri convinces Suryakant to send Saraswati to her in-laws. Kshitij decorates his house for Saraswati and welcomes her in. Gauri accidently happens to see Kajri dance like a kothewali. Suryakant announces Saraswati's unborn kid owner of his new factory, which is not taken very well by Kajri, Menka, and Yuvraj. After the signing of the papers, Kajri is later confronted by a guy who recognizes her as Kajri, the kothewali. Gauri overhears this, and is confused, when Kajri turns around and blames Gauri for all this. Someone grabs the factory papers from Suryakant as he was handing it over to Kshitij.

Scene of the Week
When Surya hands the ownership of the new factory to Saras n Kshitij's baby and by doing so, shocking Menka, Pav n Yuv in the process!!😆

Star of the Week
Surya ~ For changing his attitude completely towards his daughters and making them feel belonged!😃

July 2nd - by Mamis

Video: N/A 

July 3rd - by Mamis/cutelady

July 4th - by Mamis/Imzi

July 5th - by Mamis/Imzi

Surya has always been shown as a very rich man with many cars, etc. And this week we see Laxmi and Durga, going alone in a bus to Uncle Verma's house. Why didn't Surya send them with the driver, Kshitij, Yuvraj, or even himself? The girls were always brought up in a sheltered life, and Laxmi's condition was not so good either that only Durga could take care of her if something went wrong. Its weird that they were sent all alone there, and then when they got there no one was there to pick them up either!  

Contest Corner

The answers to last week's distortion game were Saraswati and Baa. Our winners were...

lil_mizz_patel
rukhaya
naseeb52

Congratz, here is a siggy as ur prize -

This week our contest is a trivia question!

Which actress from GKLB worked in a zee tv show, which is no longer on air, as a maid who later married a family member of which she served?

PM your answer to kruthi*entries right away!!

Joke Corner

Hasmukh was doing experiment with a cockroach, first he cut it's one leg and told
WALK. WALK.  Cockroach walked.  Then he cut it's second leg and told the same.  Cockroach walked. Then cut the third leg and did the same.   At last he cut it's fourth leg and ordered it walk! But cockroach didn't walk.  Suddenly Hasmukh said loudly, "I found it. If we cut cockroach's four legs, it becomes deaf."

Mamis

lil_mizz_patel

Prestigious

Congrats guys!😃 Here's a sig for you to use:

In this section, we'll be having a member on the hotseat with rapid fire questions. Lets start off this new section with our very own rukhaya! Her answers are in blue...

1. What is the best and worst thing abt this show?
I like everything about the show 😃 Although I would like to see the title song being viewed for this serial like all the others 
2. What made you start watching the show?
I am a Zee TV viewer and watch all the dramas on it anyway so when this show started I start watching it... I was happy to see Twinkle starring in it as I am a fan of her
3. Name the actor and actress who act the best in this show, don't go by ur favorites, this is solely based on acting!
I think everyone in the show does a great job... each one of them portrays their character beautifully
4. Name the most glamourous actor and actress of Bollywood.
SRK & Madhuri
5. The one movie that touched you the most?
There isn't one... a lot of movies touch me. Every sad scene in a film brings tears to my eyes e.g. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai one of the scenes that brought to tears to eyes was where SRK's daughter Pooja was on stage for a competition and the word she got was 'Maa' that was an emotional scene. Kal Ho Naa Ho was very emotional especially where SRK is reading the blank diary, when we actually find out SRK is dyeing... the way that scene happens with SRK saying it to his Mum and says 'Maa mein mar rahaan hoon', when SRK actually dies etc... Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham was emotional as well like when SRK leaves the house and then when he reunites with the family as well.One scene from Veer Zaara that really touched me was where Rani had won the case and SRK was free and read that poem... lol this has been a long answer... but there are so many films that touch me and bring tears to eyes... I have just named SRK's films above but that's not the case... nearly every film has sad scenes which touch me - other than SRK films Rishtey, Baghban and many many more 
6. Which actor/actress you consider the superstar of Bollywood?
SRK & Madhuri
7. Name one Zee serial you would rate as #1?
GKLB
8. Your views and comments on leaps in telly soaps?
I don't mind them at all apart from the fact that sometimes after a leap some characters go missing and they're not mentioned at all for instance in Kasamhe Se there was a leap of 5 years and after those 5 years there is no sign of Lakshmi... she might be out of India studying or whatever but there in no metion of her at all not even the mother remembering her or talking to her on the phone. But the good thing about leaps is that it progresses the soaps forward.
9. Your favorite reality show?
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
10. Any suggestions/ideas for the forum?
Not really everyone on the GKLB forum is wonderful and does a great job on it... if I do come up with any ideas or suggestions later on I will let you know.

Wow! Excellent answers ruhkhaya... you have won our chocolate hamper, congratz!😃 

June 30- July 6

Kshitee fed up of marriage

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/655233

Vikrant Sabharwal Out!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/666201

Monsoon nightmares - Twinkle

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/665328

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 

Top 20 Day Parts: C&S4+, NWE India (Full Day - By 30 Minute Time Slice)  
Rank
TV Channel
Timeband (IST)
Star Plus
2230-2300
Star Plus
2200-2230
Zee TV
2000-2030
Star Plus
2030-2100
Star Plus
2130-2200
Zee TV
2030-2100
Zee TV
2200-2230
Zee TV
2100-2130
Zee TV
2130-2200
Star Plus
2300-2330
Rank
TV Channel
Timeband (IST)
Star Plus
2100-2130
Star Plus
1400-1430
SetMax
2300-2330
Star Plus
1300-1330
SetMax
2200-2230
Sahara One
2100-2130
Star Plus
1500-1530
SetMax
2130-2200
Star Plus
1330-1400
Star Plus
1430-1500

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/666422

CMC Chart - GKLB #1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/666422

-Credits-

This newsletter was made with the help of our wonderful members...

Graphics & Contest Corner - babiilovexox3
CM Ratings & AMOTW - rukhaya
Hot News - Ektas_Angel
Hot News - megha21
AMOTW - xmanisha

Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you all enjoyed this week's newsletter. We'd like your feedback on how you liked the new format of our NL, it'll only help us make the NL all the more better!   

Have a great weekend!!😃

~*GKLB Dev Team*~
Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackfreak thumbnail
Thank you!
I really liked this new format 😊 and the joke is very funny!! 🤣
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great Job as usual Kruthi Di..😃

Woow.. I won Last weeks Distotion Game..😊. And i am an active Member this week..😊.

so happy di.. i love you x
Edited by lil_mizz_patel - 16 years ago
Gr8 newsletter and thanx for the chocolate hamper... it's delicious 😛
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AMAIZINGG WORKK KRUTHII
the newletter looks amzinggggg
👏
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Di the newsletter was great. 👏 I liked the new format. It's a good way to let forum members be more active.
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow, Kru jii, you;re doing a fabulous job! 😃 👏

This is great for new members, or me!😆😳 Great name aswell!

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 16 years ago
memsaab thumbnail
omg.. this is a wonderful idea for somebody like me who can't login to IF everyday to read the update/watch everyday.. thanks guys.. wish other forums also learn from here.. 👏
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks everyone, for your wonderful feedback 😃
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
fab newsletter, kru! i love it...so proud of my judwaa 😛