RN's Love Station Revisited...... C Pg-73

sanyamalhotra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Coming Soon......

Tho I had sed earlier d fic starts 15th of July I m preponing it due to some reasons...Coming up in a couple of days!!

Retained parts {1-13} & premise - pg 2
Part 14  -  pg 3
Part 15  - pg 5
Part 16 - pg 7
Part 17 - pg 9
Part 18 - pg 11
Part 19 - pg 13
Part 20 - pg 16
Part 21 - pg 17
Part 22 - pg 20
Part 23 - pg 22
Part 24 - pg 24
Part 25 - pg 26
Part 26 - pg 28
Part 27 - pg 30
Part 28 - pg 32
Part 29 - pg 33
Part 30 - pg 35
Part 31 - pg 37
Part 32 - pg 37
Part 33 - pg 38
Part 34 - pg 39
Part 35 - pg 40
Part 36 - pg 41
Part 37 - pg 42
Part 38 - pg 44
Part 39 - pg 45
Part 40 - pg 46
Part 41 - pg 48
Part 42 - pg 49
Part 43 - pg 50
Part 44 - pg 51
Part 45 - pg 52
Part 46 - pg 53
Part 47 - pg 54
Part 48 - pg 54
Part 49 - pg 56
Part 50 - pg 57
Part 51 - pg 58
Part 52 - pg 60
Part 53 - pg 61
Part 54 - pg 62
Part 55 - pg 63
RN Wedding - pg 64
Part 57 - pg 65
Part 58 - pg 67
Part 59 - pg 68
Part 60 - pg 69
Part 61 - pg 70
Part 62 - pg 72
THE END - pg 73
Edited by sanyamalhotra - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divyaa- thumbnail
wow 😳   πŸ˜³ il be waiting πŸ˜›
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Really........wow u r preponing that's a gr8 news πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...i will be earely waiting for my favourite FF

And sanya can u plzz tell me whether this FF is abt after marriage of RN or their dating story or a action packed seriesEdited by yyyy - 16 years ago
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sanya

great that uare preponing the ff

i am overjoyed

after all i get to read my favorite writer's new FF.

well when are u going to post it.

i am πŸ‘ happy

pl do it soon canot wait
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
sanya waiting for it,n i hope u remember my request.......
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
that's tooo good sanya... me waiting for it very damn eagerly.... 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
HPmaniac thumbnail
yipppeeeeee....πŸ‘
waaaaaaaiting for ur ff to start..   πŸ˜Š πŸ˜›
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wonderful poster!!
waiting eagerly for the fic to begin!!!!!!!!!
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
KOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Cnt wait, is dis a continuation or sumthin like dat, wats da cocept, is it similar to ur earlier 1 or totally different???
sanyamalhotra thumbnail

LOVESTATION REVISITED...

***************CHAPTER-1***************

EPISODE-1

"Good morning Delhi!!! Subah ke Saat baj chuke hain... suraj nikal aaya hai aur chanda mama apni night shift khatam karke goodbye bol ke ja chuke hain.Aur main phir se aa gayi hoon aap sab ko apne sapne se jagaane ke liye taaki aap sabhi un sapnon ko poora kar sakein... To tayyar ho jaaeye apni subah ki chai ke saath meri non-stop chatter aur aapke favourite music ke liye. Ek khoobsurat se din ki shuruat ek khoobsurat se gaane ke saath. Here's coming up a beautiful song for all you wonderful listeners out there from me, RJ Naina, only on Radio Mirchi. CHECK this out!!!"

As Naina was hosting her show she could see the backlight of her mobile blinking. Someone was calling her. She put up the next song and took the call.

"You are late again" She was scolding the caller.

"Sorry Baba... but you know how it is." He said that softly.

"Not fair. Aap hamesha late ho jate ho aur phir ek naya excuse bana dete ho. Maine aapse kitni bar kaha hai ki mujhe mera show shuru hone se pehle call kiya karo but aap... you are always late. Lekin aaj aapka koi excuse nahin chalega. I m very angry with you."

"Hmmmmm... aur agar main kahoon ki shayad main New Year pe ghar aa paaonga to?"

"What??? Are you serious Bhaiyya?"

"Haan baba I m serious. Waise abhi tak kuch final nahin hua hai but most probably I'll be coming."

"Wooowww Bhaiyya...I love you"

"I love you too my darling sis but now return to your show. Jaise hi mera programme final hota hai I'll give you a call. Alright?"

"Okay Bhaiyya. I'll b waiting for your call. Bye. Take care."

She returned to the show and hosted it with double enthusiasm. After all her Bhaiyya was to return home from Kanchanjunga Military Academy after 6 months. She was dying to meet him.

After her show was over she left for her college but she didn't feel like studying. She was highly distracted with the thought of her Bhaiyya returning from academy. There were so many things she wanted to share....her new show, first prize that she won recently for her painting in a state level painting competition, the new cute guy in her college and many more things. But that was her life; she was also curious about her Bhaiyya's life in academy. She wanted to know everything about the military academy. It was something new to her. No one before Navin has ever been to such academy from their family. Besides it was about Army. It really intrigued her. She was waiting for her Bhaiyya's call to confirm his programme. But he didn't call up till next evening.

EPISODE-2

When Naina came home from her college, she saw her mother talking to someone on phone. It was Navin. As she realized it was Navin's call she snatched the receiver from her mother's hand.

"Naina kya kar rahi hai?"

"Maa mujhe baat karni hai Bhaiyya se"

"Hi Bhaiyya... So tell me, aap ghar kab aa rahe ho?"

"Next week..."

"Coool Bhaiyya... Kitne dinon ke liye?"

"4 din"

"What? Thats it...just 4 days."

"Kya karoon Naina sirf itni hi chutti mili hai mujhe. And anyways aa to raha hoon na...chal ab maa ko phone de"

"Fine" She said that in despair and handed over the phone to her maa.

Naina was excited that her Bhaiyya will be coming next week but she felt four days were very less. But still she was happy. She send a sms to her Best friend Simran telling her the news while her mother talked to Navin on phone.

"Maa woh actually main aapko ek important baat batana bhool gaya tha. Main akela nahin aaonga. Mere saath mera ek friend hoga. Actually uske Dad kaam ki wajah se out of town hain so he won't be able to go his home. So I asked him to come along."

"Aur uski Maa?"

"Maa ... he lost his mother in an accident 5 years back"

"Oh!! Achcha theek hai. Tum log aa jao... we will be waiting for you."

"Thanks Maa...Love you!!! Bye"

"Bye beta."

"Naina Navin apne ek dost ke saath ghar aa raha hai... tu ek kaam kar......"

"Maa aap jo kaam bologe woh main kar doongi. Lekin main pehle hi bata rahi hoon ki Bhaiyya ko receive karne main hi jaaongi"

"Haan tu hi chali jaana lekin usmein abhi waqt hai. Usse pehle Navin ka kamra ready kar dena aur guest room bhi. Theek hai?"

"Don't woory Maa. Woh sab main dekh loongi...Waise next week Bhaiyya aa kab rahe hain? "

"Thursday Evening"

"Thursday evening...Cool!!!"

EPISODE-3

Naina returned early from her college on Thursday. She had to go to receive Navin. She checked out all the arrangements before leaving. Everything was in place. Rooms were neat, flowers were arranged in the room properly and she had herself cooked Navin's favorite food for dinner. Naina reached Bus Depot in time to receive him.

Bus was delayed by half an hour. Naina was getting impatient. Finally the bus from Ambala came. Navin got down from the bus. Naina rushed to meet him and gave him a tight hug. She suddenly noticed the guy standing right behind Navin who was staring at them.

"Kyun Raj maine kaha tha na, Naina ka pehla reaction yehi hoga"

Naina didn't quite like that comment by her brother.

"Well that's because you have such a loving sister". He replied.

That made Naina feel happier.

"Yeah right!! Naina meet my dear friend, Raj"

"Hiii Raj. You know what main aaj tak Bhaiyya ke jitney bhi friends se mili hoon unmein se aap sabse intelligent ho...And the cutest too. Pleasure meeting you" Saying this Naina went ahead and kissed him on his cheek.

She turned back to Navin and saw a smile on his face that he was trying to hide.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Naina, Raj is not a very outgoing kind of a person. Just see what you have done. Bechara...he is blushing"

Naina turned around to find that he was actually blushing. A smile came on her face and as she realized it was getting embarrassing for him she changed the topic.

"Anyways ab ghar chalein? Maa Baba must be waiting." Three of them moved towards her car.

Navin drove back to home. As they reached home, they found Navin's parents waiting for him at the threshold. His mother was emotional to see him. She welcomed him with moist eyes. Navin touched her feet.

"Yeh kya Maa...jab main jaa raha tha tab bhi aapke aankhon mein aansoon the aur ab main aaya hoon tab bhi aapki aakhon mein aansoon hain. This is not done"

"Chup kar...aisa kuch bhi nahin hai"

"Haan Bhaiyya aisa kuch bhi nahin...Maa ne aapki yaad mein ek baar bhi aansoon nahin bahaya...bahaya hota to ab tak Delhi mein baadh aa chuki hoti"

Naina teased her mother.

"Okay now just shut-up Naina...By the way maa yeh Raj hai. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. Mera roomie aur mera Best Friend."

Rajveer also came forward and touched her feet.

"Waise agar aap logon ka milna milana ho gaya ho to Grih-Pravesh karein. Kuch baatein ghar ke ander bhi ki jaa sakti hai na." Naina interrupted.

Rajveer and Navin went to their rooms to freshen up. After that they all assembled in Living Room and talked for hours.

"Baaton-baaton mein waqt ka to kisi ko dhyaan hi nahin raha. 10 baj gaye hain chal Naina jaldi se khana laga. Yeh log thak gaye honge. Uske baad aaram bhi kar lenge."

"Okay Maa"

They finished their dinner and retired to their rooms. Hardly 5 minutes later there was a knock at Rajveer's room. He opened the door. It was Naina.

"Sorry to disturb you. But main aapko batana bhool gayi. Hamare yahan sab daily subah 7 baje tak jaag jaate hain. To aapko bhi jaldi uthna padega. Actually 7 am pe mera show start hota hai na isliye and since Bhaiyya is in town to woh kal mere show ke first caller honge. And I want you to be the second one. Okay!!"

"Okay done. Waise let me tell you something 7 am is by no means jaldi. I wake up at 5 am. Daily."

"Wooww...that's Cool. Anyways I'll talk to you on my show then. Goodnite!!"

"Goodnite."

EPISODE-4

"Good morning Delhi. It's me RJ Naina back on Radio Mirchi to wake you up. Jago Jago Jago...subah ho gayi. Waise friends aaj ka din bahut special hai. Well you see har ROZ ek poora din nikal jaata hai, palak jhapakte hi ek pal beet jaata hai. Lekin aaj ka yeh din guzarte hi na sirf yeh din balki yeh poora saal beet jaayega. Guys its 31st of December today. So get up and get going. Aisa bahut kuch hoga jo aapne is saal karne ki sochi hogi par kisi na kisi wajah se kar nahin paaye honge. So this is your last chance to do them all in this very year. Varna agla saal to hai hi un adhoore kaamon ko karne ke liye. Kyunki agar aaj ka din beet gaya to kal ek naya din aa jaayega, agar yeh saal beet gaya to kal ek naya saal bhi aa jayega. Lekin doston kya aapne socha hai ki agar aapka yeh pal yun hi beet gaya to agla pal aisa hoga ya nahin. Aapke jo apne aapke saath hain woh aapke saath honge ya nahin. So guys kal ki baatein hum kal hi karenge. Aaj is pal ki khushiyon ko sanjone ke liye here's a song from me to all of you. Waise main aapko bata doon this song is my personal favorite because of the beautiful message it has - Live each and every moment to the fullest. So guys, here's the song 'Aane waala pal jaane waala hai' from the yesteryear classic Golmaal. Enjoy the song."

"Isn't that song lovely? Anyways here we have with us our first caller for the day. Hello...Who's that?"

"Hello Naina Jee...This is Navin Singh Ahluwalia."

Navin was in mood for some leg pulling and Naina also decided to play along.

"Goodmorning NAVIN JEEEE, so tell me kya karte hain aap?"

"Ji main Kanchanjunga Military Academy ka student hoon...a cadet you see."

"A cadet...that's interesting. Toh Navin jeeee aapka yeh saal kaisa raha"

"Well yeh saal to kafi achcha raha...cool, happening, interesting etc-etc...Bas ek choti si shikayat reh gayi"

"Shikayat!!! Kaisi Shikayat?"

"Yehi ki meri stupid, idiotic, darling lil sis ab bhi bahut childish hai"

"Hmmm..... so yeh hai aapki problem...Simple. Agar aapki lil sis grow up nahin karna chahti hai to aap hi uske saath bachche ban jaaeye. After all matlab to saath rehne se hai na...aur woh bhi pyaar se!!! What say?? Aur waise bhi apno ki muskurahat aur apno ki shararat...isn't that what makes your life wonderful."

"Well you have got a point but..."

"Just give a break to all ifs and buts from your life and believe me, aapki life se aapki kuch shikayatein to yun hi kam ho jayengi. Just try it out for once aur hum uske baad baad is discussion ko continue karenge. Till then here's a song coming up especially for you. keep smiling, take care and have a great year ahead."

Naina put up the next song and hurriedly send a SMS to Navin.

"I'll get you 4 that!!!"

Naina returned to her show after that.

"So friends here's our second caller. Hello...who's that?"

"Hi Naina...This is Raj here."

Woooww.... that sounded so soft and polite after her brother's leg pulling attempts. She was so happy to hear him.

"Hellooo Raj...How are you doing?"

"Absolutely good"

"Okay Raj so tell me aapka yeh saal kaisa tha"

"Well this year particularly was great. Is saaal maine apni zindagi ka ek bahut important decision liya hai. Apne liye ek naya raasta chuna hai. Besides I made some really nice friends and just yesterday I met this girl who's an absolute sweetheart and whose one smile can brighten up your entire day."

Naina knew he was telling about her.

"So sweeeet... Alright then Raj, I wish you all the best for your life and I hope ki aapne apne liye jo raasta chuna hai uspe aapko bahut saara success mile aur aapki who smile aapke face par hamesha bani rahe. Keep Smiling and take care. Here's a song coming up specially for you."

Navin's leg pulling and Rajveer's compliment, her show was going great. Just a perfect start for a perfect day. But how much perfect the day actually was she didn't realize until she reached home that evening. An unpleasant surprise was waiting for her there.

EPISODE-5

As she returned from her college that evening she was shocked. She saw her Bhaiyya sitting with Simran, her best friend. Not just that he was holding her hands. She always hated to see her friends hitting on her Navin Bhaiyya and the worse thing was that even he used to enjoy flirting with her friends. She remembered that she had not seen Simi in college for the whole day.

"Hii Naina...woh main tuhara hi wait kar rahi thi. You know I wasn't feeling too well that is why I didn't even come to college. So maine socha tumse pooch loon ki aaj college main kya kya hua"

"Haan Naina bechari pichle aadhe ghante se tumhara wait kar rahi hai. Maine socha wait karna might just get so boring so I was just giving her some company."

"How thoughtful Bhaiyya" She said sarcastically and turned to Simran.

"Waise Simi, when was the last time you came to college with an actual intention of attending classes"

"Don't be so rude Naina. She is trying to get back to her studies. Tumhe to ise support karna chahiye...Right Simi?"

Simran stood there without a word but she was blushing and seeing her like that Naina's temper was shooting up.

"Naina what is wrong with you. You have guests over...at least ask her some refreshments. Simi what would you like to have?"

"I think Coffee will do" She said hesitatingly.

"Naina could you please get us a cup of coffee"

At that very moment the door opened and Rajveer entered. Naina gave him a big smile and went to him.

"Hey Raj!! Will you have a cup of coffee?"

"Sure." Rajveer was rather surprised to receive this over-warm welcome.

"Cool...I'll just get it"

Naina went to kitchen and returned with four mugs of coffee. She kept them on table and picked up two cups and gave one of them to Raj.

"Maa-Baba kahan hai" Naina asked Navin rudely.

"Woh Faridabad gaye hain. Mona aunty is unwell....unhe dekhne. Kal shaam tak aayenge." Navin said while offering coffee to Simi.

Naina's eyes were fixed on Navin and Simi as they took the first sip of their coffee. Rajveer was closely observing Naina. Something was there in her eyes that he couldn't read. But the very next moment he got it.

"Nainaaaaa" Navin shouted.

"What?" Naina asked making an innocent face.

"What is this? Coffee mein namak hai."

Navin and Simi's faces were worth watching.

Rajveer was quite surprised to hear that. His coffee was quite good and more importantly normal. Now he knew why Naina herself gave him coffee mug.

"I know that Bhaiyya. Woh maine socha two of you are sooooo sweet, itni der se itni sweet-sweet baatein kar rahe hain, itni sweetly ek doosre ko company de rahe hain ...to iske baad agar main aapko sweet si coffee doongi to kahin aap dono ko excess sweetening ki wajah se Diabetes na ho jaaye."

Rajveer could not control his laughter and excused himself.

Naina also gave them a hard stare and left slamming the door behind.

Naina was standing in the lawn all alone.

"Hii" She heard someone call her from behind.

EPISODE-6

Naina was standing in the lawn all alone.

"Hii" She heard someone call her from behind.

"Oh Raj...Hi. I created quite a scene...Haina?"

"You want me to be honest?"

"Ammm....well, yes!!"

"Okay then. Yes you did...besides that was quite mean."

"Like I was the only mean soul there. What about Bhaiyya? And Simi....I am gonna kill her and you know what, that will be mean. But I'll do that with pleasure. I don't mind being mean sometimes."

"But why? Some healthy flirting is just fine."

"I know, but I can't stand my friends hitting on my Brother. Aur Bhaiyya... You know woh yeh sab sirf mujhe tease karne ke liye karte hain. He knows that I don't like all this."

"But what's wrong if your friends like your Brother. Crushes are a part of growing up. I m quite sure you must be having a few crushes yourself. Am I wrong?"

Naina gave a faint smile.

"Crush... You know my last crush was about 3 years back. We did go around for a month. Uske baad we realized that we can not stand each other beyond this so we broke off. After that, hunt for my next crush is still on. What about you?"

"Me...Well I had a girlfriend until recently. But she was not happy with my idea of joining a military academy"

"So you dumped her?"

"Dumped? I think parting ways sounds much better."

"May be...but you don't have to be so nice all the time. Anyways tell me what was the best thing about her."

"Best thing, I guess, was the fact that she wasn't those typically girly types."

"And what does that mean?"

"That means ki thankfully she wasn't interested in silly things like soft toys, flowers, cards etc-etc."

"Silly things...what's so silly about these things anyways?"

Rajveer smiled. "That means ki tumhe yeh sab cheezein bahut pasand hain"

"You bet... kisi bhi NORMAL ladki ko hongi. Thank God you DUMPED that not so girly girl."

"And what if I tell you that not I, but she dumped me."

"I'll say... you still got lucky." Both of them started laughing on that.

"Looks like madam ka mood theek ho gaya hai" Navin interrupted.

"Raj please tell him that I don't want to talk to him."

Saying this Naina left from there and locked herself in her room.

"Kyun Raj sahi kaha tha na maine...Gussa har waqt iski naak pe baitha rehta hai."

"Haan and you are more than desperate to prove that."

"Hellooo!! Tu dost mera hai ya uska...jab dekho uski side leta rehta hai."

"Tu meri chod aur apni soch...She is absolutely mad at you."

"Haan yaar...ab isko bhi manana padega."

"Isko bhi matlab?"

"Tujhe kya lagta Simi itni shanti se yahan se yun hi chali gayi hai...pichle aadhe ghante se usko mana hi to raha tha."

"Bas yeh baat Naina ko mat batana."

"I know but ab Naina ko manaoon kaise?"

"Simple..."

"How?"

Rajveer didn't say anything. He just winked at him.

EPISODE-7

Naina was still in a bad mood. She was just trying to divert her mind by painting. She heard a knock at the door.

"Naina open the door." It was Navin calling her out. "Naina stop being childish…come out."

"Bhaiyya just leave me alone."

"Well Naina, woh to possible nahin hai" It was Rajveer who was standing right outside her window.

"Raj???"

He jumped inside her room from the window.

"Wooowww...nice painting"

"Thanks, but I didn't ask."

"I know, but then, you don't have to."

"Raj, please get out."

"Sure Naina... we both are getting out of here."

"No ways...I am not coming. You just go from here."

"Sorry Naina but you are coming with me and I am not giving you any choice here." Rajveer took the brush out of her hands and kept it on the table. He then took her hand and dragged her outside with him. As the door of her room opened she was surprised.

There was a dim light in the living room. A big Chocolate cake was placed on the centre table. Navin took her other hand and two of them took Naina to the couch and made her sit there. Rajveer lighted the candle on the cake. It was written 'Happy New Year' on the cake. Meanwhile Navin picked up a teddy bear that he had hid right next to the sofa and kept it near Naina. She was soo happy to see that. All her irritation went kaput just in a matter of few seconds.

She noticed that dining table was also set. The New Year Countdown had begun...... just a few seconds to go. As the second's hand of the clock touched 12 three of them together blew the candles. They hugged and wished each other happy New Year. Navin called up his parents to wish them. They took their dinner, did some dancing and since Naina had to get up early in the morning for her show she returned to her room. Half an hour later, after cleaning all the mess Navin and Rajveer came to check on Naina. She was sound asleep and was holding that teddy tightly.

Naina got up in the morning and got ready to leave. Before leaving she went to see Navin and Rajveer. Both of them were sleeping. Naina was quite amused. Navin generally used to get up late when on vacations but Rajveer.... he had told her that he wakes up at five daily. Naina wrote a note for him and left. When Rajveer woke up he found a piece of paper on the side table. He opened it and read:

Good Morning Raj!!

I don't know when did you actually wake up today but it's definitely not 5 in the morning...... Just kidding!!! Anyways Thanxx for a wonderful evening and don't even bother to explain me that it was planned by Bhaiyya. I know it was not. You see, I know him better than you do. But anyways my mood is much better now and guess what, I think I won't kill Simi now. ;)

Thanxxx again.

See you in the evening.

Have a nice day!!

Naina..

Well, that was actually a good morning for Rajveer after a very wonderful evening that he had spent with his best friend and his new friend.

EPISODE-8

The phone was ringing. Navin took the call.

"Hello Bhaiyya...aapne call kiya tha. Sorry main class mein thi. That's why couldn't take your call. Kya hua?"

"Nothing much. Tu ek kaam kar. Sharp at 1, see me at CP."

"CP...Why?"

"Kuch nahin baba. Bas thodi shopping karenge and then we'll take our lunch together. Waise bhi ghar mein baithe baithe hum dono bore ho gaye hain."

"Lekin Bhaiyya how can I come. Meri to class hai."

"Ek din agar class bunk kar legi to fail nahin ho jaayegi. Sharp at 1...Central Park. Okay!! We'll be waiting."

"Fine. I'll be there. See ya."

Navin, Rajveer and Naina entered the restaurant. Navin was placing the order at the counter. Naina was arranging the shopping bags. Rajveer was sitting right in front of her across the table. Naina turned to him and noticed his smirk.

"Aapko kya hua?"

He pointed towards Navin. Naina saw him talking to a girl. He was trying to flirt...again.

"Uff... yeh Bhaiyya bhi na."

"Naina tum hyper kyun ho jaati ho Navin ko flirt karta hua dekh ke?"         

"You really wanna know that....Coool...I'll show you something. Lekin uske liye aapko meri choti si help karni hogi."

"Help...What help?"

"Hold my hand."

"What?"

"Raj...just HOLD MY HAND. Come on hurry up. Bhaiyya aa rahe hain."

Raj took her hands in his own and said "You know something Naina...You are impossible."

"Thanks Raj." She blushed pretentiously as Rajveer kissed on her hand.

"Helloooo!!! What is this happening here?" Navin came running.

"Kya ho raha hai...Kuch bhi to nahin." Naina answered. "Bas woh Raj meri tareef kar rahe the. You know Bhaiyya Raj is soo sweeet and sooo cuuute!"

Navin took out Naina's hand from Rajveer's.

"Ab aap dono apna yeh mutual admiration club band karenge." Navin snapped.

"Now you see Raj main hyper kyu ho jaati hoon." Rajveer and Naina started laughing and Rajveer gave her a high five.

"Navin...I didn't expect this from you at least." Rajveer taunted.

"Really Raj...what else was I supposed to do to see my best friend and my sister flirting."

"How dare you try flirt Raj...Woh Bhaiyya ka copyright hai. Understand yaar."

"Alright Naina now just stop pulling my leg."

Their conversation was interrupted by the girl who was with Navin on the counter just a while ago.

"Hi again...Do you mind me joining at your table. Actually the restaurant is full. So...May I?"

Navin got up. "Yeah sure. Why not."

He looked at Naina. To his surprise she was smiling.

"Yeah sure. Please do join us."

Saying this Naina got up from her chair and offered it to her. She herself sat on the chair right next to Rajveer.

"By the way Raj, You didn't tell me tumhe Delhi kaisa laga." Naina asked him putting her hand on his. Rajveer returned her a big smile and answered looking into her eyes. "Jitna socha tha usse kahin zyada acha aur interesting bhi."

Navin looked at two of them and shook his head. But this time he didn't stop them. Four of them enjoyed their lunch. The food was good and the company- GREAT!!!

EPISODE-9

Naina returned home right after her show. It was Sunday...so no college for her..... Thankfully. It was also the last day of her Bhaiyya's stay. He had to leave the next day. Besides their parents were back. She wanted to spend the entire day with her family. Five of them had a ball. For the entire day they had nothing to do. They did all sorts of masti and fun. Gossips, discussions, games, leg-pulling, fights, everything. It was evening. Navin and Rajveer were busy in arm wrestling. It was 10th round going on. For past one hour they have been doing this. Rajveer had won 4 and Navin had won 5 rounds till now. Naina was also there. She was putting up that moment on her canvas. This time Rajveer won. They decided to have a tie-breaker. Rajveer and Navin both were trying their best to win. They have always loved to compete. Naina was putting colors in her painting. She left that in between and went to them. None of them could lower the other's hand even a bit. It has been 5 minutes like that and Naina was getting impatient. She wanted to know the results. Finally she put her hands on Raj's hand and put all her force to lower Navin's hand. It almost touched the table.

"Naina yeh kya kar rahi hai? This is cheating."

Little more force by Rajveer and Naina and Navin lost the game.

"Who cares even if it's cheating... at least game over to hua... varna to aap dono saara din arm wrestling hi karte reh jaate and that too without any result."

"Hmmm....but in that case tune Raj ki help kyun ki...meri kyun nahin?"

That left Naina wondering. That was an impulsive decision without any logical explanation. But still........

"Good question Bhaiyya...but then meri marzi"

Navin kept staring at her while she took the canvas to her room. It was rather weird on Naina's part to do something like that. But Rajveer? Navin was wondering how come Rajveer also accepted her help without even a single word. As far as he knew him he would never do anything like that. He turned to Rajveer. He was with his mother. Navin could feel something odd but he chose to ignore.

Navin got up later that night and he found that Rajveer was still awake. He could see the light coming out from his room. He saw him writing something in his personal diary.

"Raj tu abhi tak soya nahin?"

"Arrey Navin." Raj hurriedly slipped his diary under the pillow. "Bas woh neend nahin nahin aa rahi thi."

"Raj tu kya likhta rehta hai apni diary mein?"

"Nothing much."

"What is it Raj? Tu upset bhi lag raha hai."

"Upset...No way. Infact I m very happy. You know jab tune mujhe tere saath tere ghar aane ke liye kaha tha, I was really unsure about it. But now I am so glad I came here."

"I didn't get you Raj."

"Mom ki death ke baad aaj pehli bar laga ki how good it feels to be with your family. Varna Dad apne business mein aur main apni life mein hamesha occupied rehte the. Mom ke jaane ke baad to humne kabhi saath mein baith ke dinner bhi nahin kiya. Thanks Navin. I'll never ever forget this vacation of mine"

"Raj I am glad you liked it here. Ab so jaa varna subah late ho jayenge. Sari packing bhi baaki hai."

"Yeah. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

Navin and Rajveer had to catch their bus at 12. Naina came to drop them. She was unusually quiet.

"Ab tujhe kya hua hai?" Navin asked.

"Mujhe kya hoga?" came a curt reply.

"Then why have you made such a long face?"

"Kuch nahin."

They were nearing the bus depot. Navin opened his bag. He took out a big box that was neatly gift wrapped.

"Yeh le."

"Yeh kya hai."

"Tera Birth Day gift. Mujhe pata hai next week tere birth day pe main yahan nahin rahoonga isliye tu upset hai."

Naina stopped the car midway.

"Arrey car yahan kyun rok di?"

"Taaki agar aapka gift pasand na aaye to aapko yahin pe gaadi se neeche utaar doon."

Naina opened the box. It had the same dress she saw while shopping at CP that Navin didn't let her buy. Navin looked at Rajveer who was smiling.

"I guess ab hum chal saktein. We can't miss the bus."

"Of course. Thank you Bhaiyya." Naina gave a peck on Navin's cheek and started the car.

Half an hour later she was on her way back to home. Navin and Rajveer had left for academy.

EPISODE-10

"Hello" Naina was still half asleep as she took the call.

"Happy Birth Day Naina."

"Birth Day...Mera Birth day aaj nahin kal hai. After 12 and it's just....."

"Just 12 am sharp."

As Naina saw the time she jumped out of her bed. Mobile fell from her hand. Now she was fully awake. She, for a moment, could not understand how she woke up sharp at 12. When she saw her phone she realized someone was on the line. She picked up her phone.

"Who is that?"

"Wake up Naina...it's me Raj."

"Raj...Oh My God. How do you know my Birth Day?"

"Bas pata hai."

"Wait a minute. Aap itni raat ko call kar rahein hain. Bhaiyya ne to kaha tha ki lights out ke baad no one is allowed to step out of their rooms."

"Oh Come on Naina. Ab agar academy aa kar lights out ke baad room se sneak out nahin kiya to phir kya fayda itni discipline ka. Rules are meant to be broken. Right?"

"Right. Lekin agar pakde gaye to?"

"To kya...thodi si left-right-left aur karni padegi. But don't worry about that.Uski mujhe achchi khaasi practice hai. Main, Navin aur Neeti yahan ke maximum rules tod chuke hain."

"Cooooool Raj...I love you." The pause at the other end made her realize what she has just said. So she immediately corrected that.

"I mean...I love you for that. By the way who's Neeti?"

"Neeti...Neetika Sahay. Fellow cadet hai."

"Ohhhh...Girlfriend?"

"Haan... lekin kisi aur ki."

"Awwwww...tch tch...too bad."

"Not really."

"Kyun...lemme guess. Too girly for you."

"You really think is academy mein touch-me-nots ke liye koi jagah hai. Just that she's taken...that too by a friend."

"OH!! Any-ways do you know you are the first one to wish me this year. Thanks!!"

"That's not required Naina."

"Coool then...mera birth day gift."

"Hmmmm... Birth day gift...By the evening it will be at your doorsteps ma'am."

"What? Raj I am just joking."

"To maine kab kaha ki main serious hoon."

"Awwwww.... You broke my heart Raj!!"

"Don't Worry it'll be mended by the evening."

"Raj??? Okay now...Seriously. Is there a gift or not?"

"Well Naina... you never know. Wait till the evening and find it out for yourself."

"Raj that's not fair."

But Raj was laughing.

"Sweet Dreams Naina and a very Happy Birth Day once again."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

Naina was waiting for the gift for the entire day but she didn't receive anything. It was 12 again. Her Birth day was over. Now she knew there was no gift. He was just kidding.

EPISODE-11

Next evening when Naina returned from college her mother told her that there was a parcel for her. It's kept in her room. Naina was quite surprised to hear that. She went to her room and checked the parcel. Sender's name wasn't there. She opened it and found a Photo album inside. As she turned the pages she saw the pictures of Navin and a girl was with him in almost all the snaps. At the end of the album there was a letter...From Rajveer. Was that her gift? She was wondering. But the letter answered her. Yes it was.

Dear Naina,

First of all Belated Happy Birth Day. I know you'll receive the gift only after your Birth Day but then some things in life are worth waiting for. By the way I hope you like the pictures. You must be wondering about the girl in those pictures. She is Neeti... Navin's girlfriend. And don't worry, this time Navin is very serious. They have been seeing each other only for a week now, but from what it looks like, it's not just another passing affair for them. I thought you might be interested in this piece of news. Finally Navin has decided to take a break from usual flirting routines. HAPPY!!!!

But please don't tell Navin that I have told you about them or he is gonna kill me.

I really hope you liked this small gift.

See you soon.

Take care.

Bye for now.

Raj.

Naina was very-very happy after reading this. Neeti was cute and she looked good with Navin. Besides that meant no more flirting for Navin. Naina immediately dialed KMA's number and called for Raj. Within a few minutes he was there on the line.

"Hey Raj!"

"Naina...Hi...I was expecting your call. Looks like tumhe gift mil gaya."

"Mil bhi gaya aur pasand bhi aaya. You are the best."

"Thank you. But I hope you are not going to talk to Navin about this."

"Certainly not. Waise bhi Bhaiyya khud hi mujhe bata denge aur woh bhi bahut jaldi."

"And why so?"

"I know him. He shares everything with me... so sooner or later he'll definitely tell me."

"Not bad!! Anyways tum academy aa rahi ho na?"

"Main academy kyun aaongi?"

"Republic Day ke function ke liye."

"Oh that!! How can I come there? College se to off mil jaayega but Radio station se off milne ke koi chances nahin hai."

"Oh come on Naina sirf ek din ki to baat hai... you won't get such chances again...soch lo. Aur phir Neeti se nahin milna hai kya?"

"Milna hai but.....Raj I really don't think I'll be able to make it to there."

"Well you do have a job to take care of but let me tell you this year academy ki republic day parade ko Navin lead karne waala hai. This chance won't come again."

"Acha. Let me see what can be done. I'll try."

"Great...then I'll be waiting for you. Bye."

"Bye. Take care Raj."

"You too."

And both of them hung up.

EPISODE-12

Rajveer was the in charge of the Republic Day celebrations. He was checking the arrangements to make sure everything was in place. He was standing in the corridor giving some instructions to a fellow cadet when someone suddenly came from behind and covered his eyes. Rajveer was too occupied with the preparations and had no time for all this.

He snapped. "Kaun hai yeh?"

Rajveer held the person's wrist tightly in his hand and turned.

"Naina!!"

"Raj you are hurting me."

"Oh I am so sorry." He released her wrist from his tight grip.

"Woooww Raj what a welcome...Pehle khud invite karte ho aur phir......"

Naina's wrist was red and Rajveer's finger impression could be seen.

"I said I am sorry. Aur tumhe kisne kaha tha ki is tarah se mujhe peeche se aa kar........"

"Raj main to sirf aapko surprise karna chahti thi lekin aapne to mujhe hi shock kar diya." Naina said interrupting him in between.

Raj couldn't help a smile coming on his face. He gave her a hug.

"Surprise?? Come on Naina. Grow up."

"Oh please Raj ab aap atleast Bhaiyya jaise dialogues mat maaro."

"Okay fine...Just gimme a minute."

Rajveer turned to the cadet "You just get it done; I'll catch you in a while."

"Okay." That cadet left. But he had a smile on his face that made Rajveer somewhat uncomfortable. He ran outside and bumped directly into Navin.

"Arrey Navin... Did you know that Raj has a girlfriend."

"What? Raj ki girlfriend.... stop daydreaming. Alright."

"Navin I am serious yaar. She is here with him. Raj ne aaj ke liye usko specially invite kiya hai."

"Kya baat kar raha hai yaar... How is that possible ki Raj has a girlfriend and I don't even know about it. Chal lets see."

"Tu jaa. Mujhe thoda kaam hai. I'll join you later."

"Okay" Navin went to check on Rajveer's girlfriend. Initially he was shocked but later he was rather disappointed to see Naina with Rajveer.

He was staring at two of them. Naina saw him and went closer to hug him.

"Hi Bhaiyya!!"

"Hey Naina. Lekin tune to kaha tha ki tu aa nahin paayegi."

"Haan lekin phir maine mere Boss se lad-jhagad ke chutti le hi li."

"You know Raj yeh Atul marega aaj mere haathon se."

"Kyun kya hua?"

"Kya hua... he just came to me to tell me that you are standing here with your girlfriend. Abhi tak to poori academy mein news spread kar chuka hoga woh."

"What?" Rajveer and Naina said that in chorus.

"Main abhi jaa ke uski class le ke aata hoon." Navin said.

"Sure aur thodi class meri taraf se bhi le lena."

"Okay" Saying this Navin left.

Rajveer then turned to Naina." Chalo let me show you around."

"Cool"

"Waise uncle-aunty nahin aaye."

"Nahin Baba ko kuch kaam tha."

While crossing the cafeteria they saw Navin talking with a girl.

"Yeh janaab kisi ki class lene gaye the." Rajveer said to Naina.

"Haan lekin dekh ke to lag raha hai ki khud hi loveology ke lessons lene ke liye ruk gaye hain. Yehi Neeti hai na?"

"You bet."

"Thoda sa disturb karein." Naina had a naughty smile on her face.

Raj looked at her for a while and then winked. "Let's do it."

EPISODE-13

"Ahem...Ahem. What is going on here?" Rajveer asked Navin.

"As if you don't know... wait a minute. Naina kahan hai?"

"Hogi yahin-kahin. Ab main tum dono jitna free to hoon nahin ki Naina to KMA ka tour doon. Bahut kaam hai mere paas. And you also better get down to your work. Agar Major ne dekh liya na to Republic Day parade se pehle teri parade kara denge."

"Yaad mat dila yaar Major ki."

"Aap yahan ho aur main aapko poori academy mein dhoondh chuki hoon." Naina entered in the cafeteria.

"Tujhe kisne kaha tha akeli poori academy ke rounds lagane ke liye." Navin asked her.

"Kyun... mujhe yahan koi kidnap kar lega kya....Oops....Mujhe nahin pata tha ki Atul is a girl's name."

"What?"

"Nahin...woh aapne kaha tha na ki koi Atul...Jiski aap class lene waale the. But yahan to koi aur hi class chal rahi hai."

"Actually Navin mujhse Atul ke baare mein hi pooch raha tha." Neetika tried to cover-up for Navin.

"Really? Lekin Neeti ko bother karne ki kya zaroorat thi. Mujhse pooch leta Atul ke bare mein...Maine hi to use bheja tha parade ground pe." Rajveer said.

"Acha...to yeh pehle kyun nahin bataya." Navin was almost stammering.

"Kya fark padta hai. Ab to bata diya na Raj ne. Now you may carry on." Saying this Naina went close to Neetika slightly pushing Navin aside and introduced herself to Neetika.

"Hi... I am Naina."

"I know... I mean I thought so."

"Kaise guess kiya."

"Navin ne abhi bataya tha that you are here."

"Oh I see!"

All this while Naina had a smile on her face and her tone didn't sound as if she was furious or even bothered.

"One minute... Raj tune Naina ko bata diya hai...Haina?"

As Navin said this Naina turned to him with her mouth open. They were caught!!!

"Bata diya!! Kya bata diya?? Naina maine tumhe kuch bataya tha kya?"

"Nahin to...Bhaiyya, Raj is right. Usne mujhe kuch bhi nahin bataya..." She continued after a small pause "...Aapke aur Neeti ke bare mein."

"Rajjjjj" Navin shouted at Rajveer and Rajveer in turn shouted at Naina.

"Nainaa...Yeh hamara secret tha, right?"

"Oh come on Raj...Bhaiyya ko pata chal gaya tha."

Navin ran after Rajveer as he tried to rush out of cafeteria. But on the entrance they almost bumped into an officer who was wearing Army uniform.

"Who's he?" Naina asked Neetika.

"Hamare drill commanding officer."

He gave some instructions to Rajveer and Navin and left. Both of them came back.

"What did he say?" Neetika enquired.

"Last minute briefing ke liye saare cadets ko parade ground mein assemble hone ke liye kaha hai." Navin told her. Naina looked at Rajveer who was staring hard at her. She started giggling and went closer to him. She pulled his cheek and gave him a hug.

"Naina... you are quite a brat." Saying this Rajveer smiled back at her.

"Thanks. Lekin batane ki zaroorat nahin hai. I already know that."

"Naina tu ek kaam kar. Abhi filhal mere room me jaa and wait for me. Agar main free ho gaya to I'll come otherwise you come to the parade ground in 15 minutes. Okay?"

"Okay Bhaiyya"

15 minutes later Naina was in the parade ground with her Handy cam, ready to shoot the parade that was just about to start. Parade started in 5 minutes. It was a proud moment for Naina to see Navin right in the front leading the parade.

Later that afternoon, four of them took their lunch together. They gelled very well. Naina was a real brat and the rest of the three enjoyed pampering her. Naina left in the evening before dark. Navin and Rajveer returned to their room and were quite surprised to see a painting hanging on the wall. It was the same painting Naina made during their arm-wrestling match while they were in Delhi.

Next day Navin told Neetika about the painting.

"Waise tumne ek baat notice ki?" Neetika asked him.

"Kaun si baat?"

"I was actually very surprised to see Raj yesterday. As far as I know he doesn't mix up with girls so easily and so well."

"Woh to hai... not just they mix up well, mere against gang-up bhi bahut achchi tarah se kar lete hain."

Neetika kept quiet. She was lost in her thoughts.

"Neetika...tumhein kya hua?"

"I don't know... lekin mujhe kuch ajeeb sa lagta hai unko saath dekh ke. It's as if... I can sense something between them."

"What? You mean to say...."

He didn't finish his sentence. There was a silence. Navin had sensed something like that earlier as well but this time he could not ignore. But there wasn't much he could say or for that matter he could do.

"Let it be Neeti. Some things are better if left upon time to decide."

Edited by sanyamalhotra - 16 years ago