Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Mahi say to Veer if mummyji&daddyji were alive they would do the same thing,thank you Jiju.Veer put his hand on Mahi head and say everything will be fine.the doctor come and say i give the sleeping injection to Soni,she is sleeping now.the doctor say that Soni will stay one more day at the hospital and goes.Sareen say to Shabd we should go home now.Shabd take Mahi and goes.Veer come and say to Jeet come lets go home.Jeet say someone have to stay here,,if the doctor need something.Jeet say i will stay here.Veer agree and say if the doctor need something,call me.Soni is sleeping and remembering when the mens come in their house and kill Brij,Moni and the other peoples and also when they thorw a bomb.Soni get up.Jeet come and say relax.Jyoti is waiting,Veer come.Jyoti say can i serve the food?Veer say i will eat when Jeet will come and ask where is Simran?Jyoti say she is sleeping.Veer say tomorrow Soni is coming here,we have to take care of her..Jyoti say i am scared,Malhotra had something to do with the terrorists what if they attack here?Veer say what are u saying?where Soni will go in such a condition?Veer say i am the elder of their family now i have their responsability on me.a men say Malhotra daughter is save and if she recognize us,we will be in trouble.a men is sitting on the chair and start laughing.the men say boss u are laughing,we can go to jail if she recognize us,our mission can be failed.the men killed him(who say our mission can be failed)and start laughing again.Jeet is on the dinning table waiting for Veer to go in the hospital,Veer come with Simran.Jeet say we are late.Veer say what can i do,Simran is not leaving me,she always want to stay with me.

Veer say she is happy because her aunty is coming today.Veer say to Simran now u stay with Jyoti.Jyoti say i am her aunty not Soni,Rajji is her mami and u her mama,Soni is nothing of her.Jyoti say eat the breakfast,Veer say we are late.Veer say sorry to Jyoti about last night and say to Jeet&Jyoti that he is missing mummyji&daddyji a lot today,i wish they could be here.Jyoti say go fast to the hospital to bring Soni home.Shabd is talking on the phone and say we have to postpone the shooting.Sareen come and ask what happen?Shabd say nothing i postpone the shooting.Sareen ask did u talk to Mahi?Shabd say about what?Sareen say what i say to you in the hospital,convice Mahi to not bring Soni here.Shabd say u don't worry,Soni is not coming here,Veer is taking her to his house.Shabd go and meet to Mahi and say to her let's go to the hospital.Mahi don't agree and say how will i answer all the questions of Soni.Mahi say if she see me,she will ask more questions,after Shabd said if she does that you have to go because you are the only one who could make her happy when Soni see you.Mahi agree.Durga call at home,Jyoti pick up.Jyoti ask are u fine?Durga say yes.Durga ask if everything is alright there?Jyoti said everything is allright infact Jeet,Veer and me we are missing you a lot,Veer was saying that he is missing u a lot.Durga say i am missing to all of you too.Durga say i am coming tomorrow.Jyoti say u just come fast.Durga turn around,episode ends on Durga face.

Next Week:Durga Come Back Home(Durga Is Been Changed Her Role Is Playing Now Aroona Irani).

Comments:Very Nice Episode.The Men Was Saying Our Mission Will Be Failed.What Is Their Mission?Have To Wait And Watch..Very Nice Scene Between Mahi&Shabd..Must Watch Everyone..I Will Rate 10/10.

Now Ur Guys Wonderful Comments

Edited by Circut - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Maayka got soo sad......anyways thanks for the great update!
tjay-z thumbnail
thanks for ur update. we'll see wat tomorow would bring us
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOw wat dey changed Durgas charcter aswell..Defo will ave 2 watch dis.. 😳
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. I wonder what will happen to Soni now.

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot

this is wierd show 4evaaaaa they changed all nice characters
lol(123) thumbnail
OHHHHHH My God u guys dont undrestand how mad i am why the hell they are changing every one, 😡 GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDd now it will be so hard to wach Mayaka i wil fell like i am waching some thing esleeeeee, i juat cant take all of these changes i heat when tehy change characters i liked Durga for her agrestion she was so good and sucseelfull in her role i think i will not like mayaka as before, i am sad 😭 😭 😭 i missssssssssss eevry one and old mayaka alottttttttt 😭 😭 😭
oh sry i forgot, thankxx alot for the update,          ;  _____________________________
Tanha
Thanks Circut for the very nice update.

Well done. 👏
Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks... reallly sad episod...
very nice uodate thnxx.is mahi the same?