Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshag

shaileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....congooooooooooooooooooooooooo sis...u deserve itttttttttttttttt πŸ‘

hmm..my question::::::::::write a paragraph abt why do u like if? 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰

Awwwwwww Thanks sisssss πŸ€—

Paragraph-

I do not like IF. I love it. I joined india-forums.com 2 years ago and it somehow feels like a eternity. I made so many friends that are ven closer to me than the ones I know outside of IF. IF increased my addiction for indian TV shows and taught me all about photoshops and siggies. I do not  have much words to describe my love for IF but I dow ant to thank somebody. Vijay!!!! You are the creator of a place where so many people have fun and get to catch up on their favorite shows. I lvoe you for that πŸ€—

OMG!...hehe ur born 1 day after me!!! πŸ˜›   πŸ˜ƒ ..Lolz...i dont realli knw u but saw that and thought shud say congratz to my same month b'day buddy!..>Congratz! 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pyaari_Shailee

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0099>Awwwwwww Thanks sisssss πŸ€—

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0099>Paragraph-

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0099>I do not like IF. I love it. I joined india-forums.com 2 years ago and it somehow feels like a eternity. I made so many friends that are ven closer to me than the ones I know outside of IF. IF increased my addiction for indian TV shows and taught me all about photoshops and siggies. I do not have much words to describe my love for IF but I dow ant to thank somebody. Vijay!!!! You are the creator of a place where so many people have fun and get to catch up on their favorite shows. I lvoe you for that πŸ€—

superbbbbbbbbbbbbb sis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..thankssssπŸ€—
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO, Shailee, you don't seem ghetoo! πŸ˜† 😳 Went to Queens when I was 5, it was cool, my aunt lives there! 😳
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Congo bongo Shailee..hehe my name buddy! πŸ˜ƒ ..Shelly/Shailee..Lol sorry i was bring that up when i see ur username. 😳 πŸ˜†..Hope your enjoying ur week..would like some questions from me? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
sambharchutney thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblezz

Congo bongo Shailee..hehe my name buddy! πŸ˜ƒ ..Shelly/Shailee..Lol sorry i was bring that up when i see ur username. 😳 πŸ˜†..Hope your enjoying ur week..would like some questions from me? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

awww thanks name twinny πŸ€—

oh goddd i ahve too many twinnies- I have a name twinny(you), bday twinny(Jem), 2 friend twinnies(Priya and Gurpz), and victim twinny(i consider Rachu my victim twinny cuz we both are always Pari and Ishus victims)

Sure go ahead😳

~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Before this thread is closed, Id like to say
congratulations to shailee😊

sorry dint notice it before..Hope u enjoyed being the motw here πŸ˜ƒ
sambharchutney thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyAngel

Thanks for a wonderful week Shailee, anything you would like to say before I close the thread?

β€οΈ Always
       FairyAngel

Awww it was my pleasure Pariiii

Well, it was alot of fun being MOTW...Rachu and Ishu almost killed me with your questions but its okayπŸ˜†

*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaari_Shailee

awww thanks name twinny πŸ€—

oh goddd i ahve too many twinnies- I have a name twinny(you), bday twinny(Jem), 2 friend twinnies(Priya and Gurpz), and victim twinny(i consider Rachu my victim twinny cuz we both are always Pari and Ishus victims)

Sure go ahead😳

🀣 are you and rachi the only victims?? πŸ€”

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know yaar, come on, pick some other victims! πŸ˜† 😳 Well, I don't blame you, making me mad must be really fun -- so I've heard! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›