yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
great going dear

pl contrinue son

it is exciting
RJOpal thumbnail
Hey guys! This chapter is quite short, and in black, because from my point of view it's one of the turning points. It may seem a bit awry and off-track, but I haven't been able to concentrate too much on it... but I hope you guys enjoy it!

Chapter 6:

"Naveen, Raj and Naina… they are the three people who should be awarded for the dedication and devotion to our country. You, on the other hand, should be sentenced with lifetime prison for framing two Army Captains and one of the brightest future soldiers our country would have!"

Abhimanyu stopped to look reassuringly at Rajveer and Naina, who seemed they had from the shock. Huda, Yudi and Aalekh stepped forward to support Abhimanyu, blocking the doorway and the view inside the room. Bhargav was already up, glaring daggers at them all.

While all this was happening, Rajveer had hidden Naina and himself against wall beside the doorway, while he was facing the wall with his hand still resting across Naina's stomach. When she realised this, she turned to look at him uncertainly.

He dropped his gaze down to her, but even after seeing her questioning look he didn't remove his hand. Instead, he tightened his hold, bringing her closer. This was done in such a manner so that no one would notice without looking carefully, but it still made Naina's heart beat so fast that she was afraid he might hear it.

Rajveer was so close to what he had been craving for in the past few months… he had never felt this way, not even for Nandini! Nandini… that name brought a strange feeling inside him, not love that he was sure of… right? He knew he loved Naina, so why was he so bothered about what Major Bhargav had said a few nights ago? And what did Naina think of it? His thoughts were interrupted by the doors being slammed shut.

"You guys should get out somehow… before-" Abhimanyu was saying, when Rajveer stepped forward and put a hand on his friend's shoulder. He shook his head, and glanced back at Naina. They hadn't been on the run for long, but why should they be? It was time to stop hiding themselves and the truth from everyone else. What people chose to believe was up to them, and Rajveer had complete trust in their choice, as they were the ones he had joined the Army to protect.
ami_princess thumbnail
hey nice update......plz contiue soon 😛
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
too good plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz asap.
andreamcl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update!!! Even my heart started beating faster! 😳 I just hope that they manage to get through this without getting sent to prison!! Is it possible that Bhargav might realise his mistake? At least in your fic Abhi is good, the rest of us seem to find it easy to make him bad 😆
RJOpal thumbnail
thx everyone!! n lol i had a request from a reader at LRL forum (official) to give abhi a gud role... i had that in mind wen i started the story too... n about bhargav, even i don't have any idea yet!! 😛 we'll all find out in the next part! 😆
yoginisahakari thumbnail
hey too good

keep going pl cotninue soon
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
it's really good,
please continue soon.........
RJOpal thumbnail
heyy guys umm i'm really sorry but i won't be posting the next part in the next few days.. i'm taking a break to catch up with some other things... but keep posting ideas n thoughts!!
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
continue fast plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz your fic asap.