CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Namaste Doston,

From the past few weeks, we've been having a lot of fun with our GOTW, some of the games which were suggested by our very own sweet members. Now its July and with the start of this new month we thought of bringing in a new strategy to the GOTW. And I bet you guys are going to love it!!πŸ˜ƒ

At the beginning of every month from now on, we at the Dev Team will open up a sign up sheet thread for GOTW. If interested, you can sign up for one week, which ever week suits you best. But only sign up, if you can promise to post it on time. When you sign up, pls don't forget to mention the date that suits you!😳

Its your choice what game you want to open for GOTW. That week, the whole thread will be totally up to you. Your choice of words, colors, anything you want. Try thinking of unique ideas for games and sign up! We are hoping to see a lot of volunteers, and we cant wait to see the games you guys will come up with!πŸ˜›

Dates for GOTW

July 7th - 13th: ~*seema*~

July 14th - 20th: lil_mizz_patel 

July 21st - 27th: Prestigious

July 28th - August 3rd: shivani33

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As you all know, from this week onwards, the Betiyaan Weekly will be in a brand new format with the introduction of new sections. Along with that, we'll have a little more changes. Just like Lina has been helping us with collecting votes for scene/star of the week, we would like to see all of you involved in the making of the weekly as well.😊

Just like above, I'll be putting up a volunteer sign up sheet for the weekly as well. And I will mention below the sections that are open for volunteering. If you're interested, pls go ahead and sign up and mention which section you'll be interested in. But remember, only sign up if you think you can do it on time. Once you sign up, you will have to submit your job to kruthi*entries latest by Thursday night!

Jobs Available

Summary - Here you have to come up with a summary (upto 8 lines) of the happenings of the entire week. PM it to kruthi*entries by Thursday night at the latest. When u pm ur job, pls subject it as summary-weekly.
Member Signed Up: shivani33

Contest Corner - Here you have to come up with some sort of mini-contest, like one small trivia question, one distorted pic, etc. Something like that, but make it small, cuz its just going to be for the weekly. PM it to kruthi*entries by Thursday night at the latest. When u pm ur job, pls subject it as contest-weekly.
Member Signed Up: babiilovexox3

Joke Corner - Think of any appropriate joke, either make ur own, or from the net. Make sure you put GKLB character(s) in place of the character in your joke. PM it to kruthi*entries by Thursday night at the latest.  When u pm ur job, pls subject it as joke-weekly.
Member Signed Up: lil_mizz_patel & Vivan4Yana

TRPs -PM kruthi*entries the latest TRPs of that week by Thursday night at the latest. You can find them in the GKLB forum itself, or any other forums on IF. When u pm ur job, pls subject it as trps-weekly.
Member Signed Up: shivani33

Chaska Meter Ratings - PM a link to the Chaska Meter thread of that week to kruthi*entries by Thursday night at the latest. When u pm ur job, pls subject it as CM-weekly.
Member Signed Up: rukhaya

Hot News - Search for the articles posted that week in the GKLB forum (Maybe 2-3 articles, depends on how many are posted)PM the links to kruthi*entries by Thursday night at the latest. When u pm ur job, pls subject it as news-weekly.
Members Signed Up: Ektas_Angel & megha21

Active Members of the Week - Here all you have to do is look around for 3 members who have been active on the forum during the week. PM their IDs to kruthi*entries by Thursday night at the latest. When u pm ur job, pls subject it as members-weekly.
Members Signed Up: rukhaya & xmanisha

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This way, we can have you all equally involved in making the Betiyaan Weekly a success! When the weekly is published on Friday mornings, the readers will get to see the names of all of you who helped make this weekly a hit.

Once you sign up, and then one day for some reason you can't do it for that week, pls pm me so I can assign someone else for that week or do it myself for that week.

More than one person can sign up for Hot News, and Active Members sections. Since for this job, it'll be easier if you work in a team of 2 or 3. You may all use this thread for discussions regd this. Even if you are working in a team of 2-3, remember to still pm it as one.

If you would like to make sigs for the weekly, feel free to pm yours in anytime to kruthi*entries. Make sure the text is, 'Betiyaan Contest Corner Winner' or 'Active Member of the Week in the Betiyaan forum'.

**Imp Note: Sign up sheet for GOTW and sign up sheet for weekly are 2 different things. When you are signing up, make sure to mention what you are signing up for so that there is no confusion and I can add your names up there accordingly.**

Make sure to fill this info out if you are signing up-
-What you're signing up for:
-Write the dates down if you're signing up for GOTW
-If you're signing up for the weekly, write the name of the job/section.

Koi shukh? Koi sawaal? Post them all here, we're here to help you anytime! So come on in and sign up...

~*Betiyaan Devt Team*~
Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i can do trivia/contest corner
and if u want helpwith liek graphics and stuf fim willin to help do dat too!
Edited by babiilovexox3 - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: babiilovexox3

i can do trivia/contest corner
and if u want helpwith liek graphics and stuf fim willin to help do dat too!

Thanks for signing up, how do u think u cud help with graphics? cud u explain further? u can pm me abt it if u want...

Can i do hot news where i look for articles and pm the links for weeks u need to tell me what day u want that doing like mon-sunday so i pm it sunday

btw if u need siggys making can do them 😊
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

Can i do hot news where i look for articles and pm the links for weeks u need to tell me what day u want that doing like mon-sunday so i pm it sunday

btw if u need siggys making can do them 😊

Oh, siggies, need help for that, forgot abt it😳 I'll add that up there...

For hot news, just pm me the links of the articles posted during that week. And pm them to me by Thursday night latest, cuz the newsletter will be out by Friday morning😊

Thanks for all ur help NinaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mamis - 16 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamis

Thanks for signing up, how do u think u cud help with graphics? cud u explain further? u can pm me abt it if u want...

liek if u need headers, glitter name sof like active members or somethign
or sigz or anyhtinggg along those lines

if u want to see example s let me noe.. ill post em or PM em to u according to which one u like😊
Edited by babiilovexox3 - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: babiilovexox3

liek if u need headers, glitter name sof like active members or somethign
or sigz or anyhtinggg along those lines

if u want to see example s let me noe.. ill post em or PM em to u according to which one u like😊

Can u pm me ur examples?😊

.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey KruthiDi!!! Nice idea!!! πŸ‘ You said more than one person can sign up for Hot News and I can help Ektas_Angel with that for: July 7th - 13th and July 14th - 20th.
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamis

Can u pm me ur examples?😊

pmed them😳
I could do Active Members of the Week πŸ˜ƒ Edited by rukhaya - 16 years ago