Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: halliwell

ok guys if u dont beleive it its fine..

hey! dearry why r u angry,see this all guys r trying soo hard to tell u someone is playing with your sentiment,o.k we will not tell u to be pratical but atleast be logical dear think why she will go to orkut & not show a video comment as f orkut dosen't have a vdo transcation,why she will hide behind a word as no celiberity at anycost will do that,whenever they will come out in a public the 1st thing will be camera so, that nothing is misguided thats a rule of the glamour world,we saw ammir & reena in our forum too giving interview to I-F then why she won't come in limelight in orkut ts utter nonsence,so think logically & not emotionaly,even i can play with u tf u goes on beliving in this kind of fake news & see u all guys if trapped in thar person durty plots is giving him/her more incourangement to keep up with this type of stupidity & play with the senti.

open your eyes to what abhay sir or some more of the members tried to tell u  with a proof, they even told u ts the fake profile & fake siggie too with clear proof,tf u understand ts will be good 4 u otherwise their r whole lotaa bunch waitin to fool around with the senti. of people like u,so all i can say next time be carefull when u entered in this type of plots & scheames   

abhay.akm thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhay.akm

hey my community? ok let me see. 😆

Edited by abhay.akm - 16 years ago
halliwell thumbnail
iam not angry guys...really 😊
halliwell thumbnail
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=13865181335066895184&n bsp;     she jus stated i dont want orkut frnds   😆
rasp07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

bulls eye,great find 👏  👏   👏  👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏 

thanks payal...😆

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: halliwell

http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=13865181335066895184&a mp;n bsp;     she jus stated i dont want orkut frnds   😆

hhaa....hheee...now what

no celiberity can never ever say that to such  large mass of people,ts the proof itself ,i think the person got the wind that wee have dig out enough to call him/her fake publicely(abhay,rasp & someone forget the name) i think have done the great job & the last straw was rasp finding that must have scared him/her & did what the wrong does, do more wrong & try to find the way out,so plz be carefull next time bfr u go in this kind of silly traps

rasp07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

hhaa....hheee...now what

no celiberity can never ever say that to such  large mass of people,ts the proof itself ,i think the person got the wind that wee have dig out enough to call him/her fake publicely(abhay,rasp & someone forget the name) i think have done the great job & the last straw was rasp finding that must have scared him/her & did what the wrong does, do more wrong & try to find the way out,so plz be carefull next time bfr u go in this kind of silly traps

omg payal u have nicely summarised the whole thing up...good...😆

aish_kitten thumbnail
hey guys i think ankur is tooo in orkut
halliwell thumbnail
i think its definitely reena...but i dont mind if u dont beleive..i was just sharing 😉