Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

Here are some questions for all of u to discuss!

What is the first thing that comes into ur mind when you hear the name 'Canada'?

LMAO.. honestly...I think of the cold weather, whn I hear the word Canada, but I also think of white doves meaning peace :p I dunno whyyy.. but yahh LOL white doves. πŸ˜›

How do you celebrate Canada Day? Fireworks?

Usually we go to this park, and watch fireworks, and meet up with family and friends.  But, today... here I am in AMERICA πŸ˜†

What are some of the things you like about Canada?

I love the snow.  Yes, I know it's cold in winter...but the snow and everything it's just so pretty.   I really like the fact that our country is multi-cultural πŸ˜ƒ

For people who live in Canada: Were you born here?  If not, when did you come to Canada? and can you tell us one of the first memories you had when you first came to Canada?

I was born in India...and came to Canada when I was 5.  The thing I remember.. when was we were driving from the airport.. to where we were gonna live.. it was night time, and I remember the lights

Nainnaaa..hehe.. look..I came online to post on the thread πŸ˜› hehe =)  Anyway, happy Canada day to all Canadians on I-F!!!!  Oyeee, and u made a LOVELY post.. great job with phasing everything! πŸ‘πŸ€—

Edited by meghavi - 16 years ago
Guardian Angel thumbnail

noor18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Canada Day! Everyone 😊
harleensidhu1 thumbnail
happy canada day everyone....
our country rocks
Guardian Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: harleensidhu1

happy canada day everyone....
our country rocks

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Yes........ Canada sure Rocks!!!😳

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my fellow Canadians 😳 😳 😳 ~ Proud to be a part of such a diverse and multicultural country where people matter first and all the rest of the baggage comes in later πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ~

Awesome post V_S ~ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Cheers,
Sana~

P.S I simply can't get the image of Frank & Gordon (beavers) out of my head whenever I think of Canada and the beavers πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ~
kabhi_21 thumbnail
Well I came to know many facts from the thread and I am glad to know its really different from USA.........

From what I read it surely must be a beautiful experience living in Canada......

wooooooooooooow 3 person per square KM...... thts really a lot of land available with the country.... πŸ‘
mermaid_QT thumbnail
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

From West to East, in spite of such cold most of the times, this country is BEAUTIFUL! The poeple are great! I love Canada!!
Would love to retire and die in the Rockies, if I could! It is almost heaven as it is :)

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smartc

HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my fellow Canadians 😳 😳 😳 ~ Proud to be a part of such a diverse and multicultural country where people matter first and all the rest of the baggage comes in later πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ~

Awesome post V_S ~ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Cheers,
Sana~

P.S I simply can't get the image of Frank & Gordon (beavers) out of my head whenever I think of Canada and the beavers πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ~

LOL true! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Its maple leaf and Frank and Gordon for me!  Its really a great country, and the multi culturism makes you feel at home!πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Canada day everyone!

Happy Canada Day everyone. πŸ€—

What is the first thing that comes into ur mind when you hear the name 'Canada'?

A peaceful country. Lol.

How do you celebrate Canada Day? Fireworks?

Yup, fireworks.

What are some of the things you like about Canada?

It's beautiful! πŸ˜ƒ

The Multiculturalism. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Niagara Falls :D

For people who live in Canada: Were you born here?  If not, when did you come to Canada? and can you tell us one of the first memories you had when you first came to Canada?

Yup, I was born here.

Happy Canada Day πŸ€—

TC,

Tam <3