Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Shabd is calling Mahi but she is not picking,Shabd say i will call at Mahi home,no one is picking then he say i will call to Veer..Shabd call to Veer and ask if Rajji come back home?Veer say no..Veer ask any problem?Shabd say nothing,Mahi is not picking the phone.Veer say i am trying to call Raji but her phone is not working.Veer say i will call at home..Shabd say i have call but no one is picking.Veer looking upset and cut the phone..an ambulance come.a car arrive its Shabd with Sareen..they both are shocked to see the house.Shabd ask to Mahi where is everyone?Mahi is saying nothing.Suhani come and she is also shock..another car arrive its Veer,who see the house and is shock.Veer ask to Shabd where is Rajji?Shabd say we are asking to Mahi but she is saying nothing.Sareen ask to someone about the ambulance.the man say some people have been sended at hospital..Suhani say we should go at hospital,maybe they need us..Shabd say Suhani is saying right,lets go to hospital..Mahi wanted to go in the house.Mahi is saying daddyji is in the house.Shabd is saying come in ur senses Mahi.Shabd trying to convice Mahi but Mahi trying to get into house.Shabd slap Mahi...Veer say u all go to the hospital,i will inform Jeet and then we both will come to the hospital..Shabd and the other arrive in the hospital.Shabd ask to the doctor there are some patients who have been just come,where they are?the doctor ask who are you?Shabd say we are their releatives.the doctor say its a very critical case,first u inform to the police and then i will start their treatement.Veer say do something doctor.the doctor say we will do our best.Jeet come and ask what the doctor say?Veer say nothing the operation is been happening,now everything is in doctor hands.Jeet say everything will be fine.Veer say i am worried about Rajji and her family.the nurse come out from the operation theatre and say to Shabd bring these medicines.Shabd say i will just bring it.Suhani get up and say Mahi need u the most at this time,i will go and bring the medicines..Veer come in the corner,Jeet follow him.Veer say i was going to surprise Rajji but this happend..Veer say i decorate the room myself,i thought Rajji will be very happy after seeing this.Jeet say i can understand ur feelings if u will cry bhabhi will be alright,Jeet say no..Jeet say u have to take care of other peoples,they need ur support.Veer say i think u are saying right,thank you..Veer say if something happend to Rajji,i cannot take care of myself,Jeet say nothing will happend to bhabhi.they both hug.Veer say lets go.Shabd is saying to Mahi plzz say something but she is saying nothing.the doctor come..Shabd say is everything fine was the operaiton succesfull?the doctor say someone from you come with me inside.Shabd wanted to go but Veer say i will go.

Veer come to the room,there are 4 dead bodies.Veer take off the chader and say Rajji(they don't show the face).Veer say u can't leave me.Veer say i decorate the room to give u a surpise,u can't leave me like this.Veer say i can't live without u,get up everyone at waiting for you at home,DD,Durga,Simran..the doctor take Veer outside..Jeet goes to ask to Veer if everything is fine?Veer is saying nothing and goes over Mahi.Veer say everything is finish.Veer say Mahi u lost all ur happiness everything u got in your Maayka is been taken away,everyone are dead.Mahi is still silent.Shabd is shocked.episode ends on Veer face.

Comments:Sad Episode Again😭..Maybe Its Not Brij And His Family Who Are Dead,Maybe Some Other Peoples Are DeadπŸ˜‰..Can't Wait For Monday.I Will Rate 10/10.

Now Ur Guys Wonderful Comments.

Edited by Circut - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania786 thumbnail
wottttttttttt............ 😭 😭 😭 they cnt do that... dats so sadddddddd 😭 😭
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
😭
i cant believe this happened!
dil toot gaya!
smiles_uk thumbnail
thxx πŸ‘ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks so much 4 da update....its so sad 😭 😭 dey can't do dis, wen da trps fall they'll realize wot dey did was wrong....btw, there's a blooper der's only 4 dead bodies in da room, but wen veer tells mahi, he list off everybody who is dead, and there's 5... mummyjy, dadddyji, nani, prince, and rajji....does dis mean dat soni is still alive...i hope so, i don't think dat mahi could deal w/ everyone dieing
sharala thumbnail
this can't be true..
how can all be dead?

thanks for the update
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cheers 4 da updte awwww it was sch n emotional epsde.. 😭 😳
Mehak_Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘ .........but so sad to read it 😭

Thanx
Mehak 😊 Edited by deepsood - 16 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sad episode 😭 😭 😭

thanks 4 da update
lebenese-indian thumbnail
πŸ˜› ppl don't u understand it cannot be them because this show now started this year it has to be another family duh! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› but still it was sad and if mahi becomes like kamya? that would be so sad! and since when is suhani sticking up 4 mahi ppl ,i need to be informed ! πŸ˜• anyway i9 guess i wud have to wait and see (btw is anyone in this forums email address [email protected]? please i need to no)