Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I also think Chhavi Hussain wud be more Teary- soapy serial type actress. She is nice but cant be as dominating as gaurav ... hence hamare Scenario # 1 mein kam suit karegi! 😳
spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnu-gaurav

BTW Who is Kulraj Randhawa? πŸ˜•
Who was the girl who had committed suicide last year ...who was working in the serial Kohinoor and Special Squad?? 😭

oye Vipin Nahi that was Kuljeet - guess. Kulraj Randhawa is the Kareena of Kareena-Kareena fame😳

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

😭
Patthar Dil..... πŸ˜•  (kaun mein?????????πŸ˜†)
SangDil.... πŸ˜• (kaun  mein????????πŸ˜†)
stone Heart Club hona chahiye yeh... 🀒
All my applications are rejected! 😭
scorpions apna zahar pe zaher ugl rahe hain....
Ab GAVRAU BHAI KO HI BULANA PADEGA MUJHE Bachane... 😭 (kisi ko bulaane ki zaroorat nahin padegi...us se pehle yeh Fc dub jaayega..aake aansuon ki ganga-jamuna mein....)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

are yaar thodey se aansu bacha kar rakho.....shaadi waale din kya bahaogey...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

lirh...i don't know abt "chavi hussain"..but i like sangeeta ghosh & kulraaj randhawa...but most suitable is kavita kaushik. seriously..she is truly hilarious in FIR..and even Gauarv & she had worked together in few episodes of DKCH. 😊 do watch it's re-runs ..on star one..mon-thu..8;30 pm. and there is a special attraction for u..that Gaurav is having quite short hairs in the show...😊

Yes Kavita is rocking in FIR. She looks athletic too so would suit the role in LRL. Oh really will try to catch them Thanks for the great newsπŸ˜›

spian thumbnail

I also think Chhavi Hussain wud be more Teary- soapy serial type actress. She is nice but cant be as dominating as gaurav ... hence hamare Scenario # 1 mein kam suit karegi! 😳

Uhmmm well may be this will be her change of role. Actually I selected actresses who are beautiful and tall so that they suit GC.πŸ˜›

what is scenario 1-πŸ˜•

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: spian

Oh saw that. Yeah good for a change.😳 targets πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....philhaal toh gc-fc members are being shot😭 True!! thank God...tumne mujhe ------------posts likhne se bachaa liya!😳

spian thumbnail
we are on page 150!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ despite hurdles and roadblocks and not required prying eyes πŸ˜†
spian thumbnail

Dont worry Buddy!! FewπŸ˜‰ of us are United here

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uhmmm well may be this will be her change of role. Actually I selected actresses who are beautiful and tall so that they suit GC.πŸ˜›

what is scenario 1-πŸ˜•

lirh..when u were absent..me & shvetal were discussing abt teh type of girl that would compliment abhi in his love story..and shvetal suggested us two different ways in that abhi's love story can evolve. ..

do check out that from page 139....😊

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Dont worry Buddy!! FewπŸ˜‰ of us are United here

Wat do u mean "FEW"??????

All of us are always United!!