Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gulrani thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey gals and Vinnu (the only male) πŸ˜› ...I am back again after visiting LRL forum .....Please, my dearest buddies 😳 , kindly start following the LRL show for Gaurav s sake , wake up darlings....I know you guys are not convinced with his character but I predict there is some kind of mystery behind Abhimanyu s character, not very clear though and at times very confusing too πŸ˜• , looks like with lots of twists and turns (God knows what DJ is upto πŸ˜• ) but please try to participate at that forum too . BTW... There is a hot topic been discussed about Abhimanyu s character...thread called ...NON VIOLENCE KA NAYA MANTRA....apparantly Shweta is the only member being answering to that topic and doing full justice with her several replies πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... If  you are all following the show regularly, then please participate with that thread and others too ... 😊 Edited by gulrani - 16 years ago
mahira_90 thumbnail
[quote=gulrani]Where is Mahira the green fontwali these days ...Please come back soon ....all the girls are waiting for the siggies ....[/quote]
& Spian!😊

πŸ˜‰Hey!! girls aww I feel so loved every1 is Missin me lol πŸ˜† well to tell U guyz the truth I missed U all too😊its jst tht for the past 2-3 days I've been really bzy requestin for SiggiesπŸ˜‰I've collected abt 7 of em but my goal is 15 cz..we've a lot of Gaurav Devotees rite here in his fan club so I wnt everyone to hve different siggies & I'll also be postin SOME OF THE HOT siggies from the previous collection so we can ALL use more than one!
ONCE AGAIN I'm asking all the members IF U'VE ANY SPECIAL TEXT SAYING tht U wnt on U'r siggy plz PM ME ASAP since I'm ALMOST like 75% done collecting them so plz plz let me knw 😊

& Spian hun I dunno U'r name😊I'm sorry its jst tht I guess we've not talked mch..lol but thts okay we'll get to knw each other I've been away from the fan club for quite a while but since its summer & now I've time so I'm back & soon the siggies will arrive too😊& I read U'r post U wnt U'r name on the siggy we'll surely get tht but do U wnt U'r user i.d SPIAN on the siggy or U'r NAME?? plz PM me ASAP! so whn I request for a new siggy I'll put in the text OR jst tell me wht do U wnt written on the Siggy sumthing *Spian belongs to Gaurav & he's ALL MINE😊* these R the kinda quotes U CAN tell me abt U'r choice but hurry up!! lemme knw the latest 2mro! alrite!
😊

Tke crz every1 jst wait for 4 more days!😊till ALL The siggies R collected & ready to be posted RITE HERE😊in the GC FAN CLUB# 3 πŸ‘

HASTA LAVISTA 😍 πŸ€—
Edited by mahira_90 - 16 years ago
spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahira_90

[quote=gulrani]Where is Mahira the green fontwali these days ...Please come back soon ....all the girls are waiting for the siggies ....[/quote]
& Spian hun I dunno U'r name😊I'm sorry its jst tht I guess we've not talked mch..lol but thts okay we'll get to knw each other I've been away from the fan club for quite a while but since its summer & now I've time so I'm back & soon the siggies will arrive too😊& I read U'r post U wnt U'r name on the siggy we'll surely get tht but do U wnt U'r user i.d SPIAN on the siggy or U'r NAME?? plz PM me ASAP! so whn I request for a new siggy I'll put in the text OR jst tell me wht do U wnt written on the Siggy sumthing *Spian belongs to Gaurav & he's ALL MINE😊* these R the kinda quotes U CAN tell me abt U'r choice but hurry up!! lemme knw the latest 2mro! alrite!😊

HASTA LAVISTA 😍 πŸ€—

Hi Mahira😎

I am Lirh, and yes we havent talked but me sure once we do we will get goingπŸ˜†. Thanks for taking the request😳. So many members are away from FC but seems slowly they are coming back😊. Welcome backπŸ€—

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

sorry can't provide the link...but can give you a glimpse of that showπŸ˜‰

.....some scenes from 'Bombay Crush''

..enjoy 😊

Verrrrrry Cuuuuute!! Cant get a proper idea of what is happening , but badi badi soni kudiyan hai aas paas, looks like indian girl, Kaajal in the first pic and some firangs around him in the second pic!!

Thanks  jojo....ONLY U CUD DO THIS!!!

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulrani

Hey gals and Vinnu (the only male) πŸ˜› ...I am back again after visiting LRL forum .....Please, my dearest buddies 😳 , kindly start following the LRL show for Gaurav s sake , wake up darlings....I know you guys are not convinced with his character but I predict there is some kind of mystery behind Abhimanyu s character, not very clear though and at times very confusing too πŸ˜• , looks like with lots of twists and turns (God knows what DJ is upto πŸ˜• ) but please try to participate at that forum too . BTW... There is a hot topic been discussed about Abhimanyu s character...thread called ...NON VIOLENCE KA NAYA MANTRA....apparantly Shweta is the only member being answering to that topic and doing full justice with her several replies πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... If  you are all following the show regularly, then please participate with that thread and others too ... 😊

Dear Gulrani,

I know wot u mean, I also joined this forum for this objective only, to draw Gaurav's fans to LRL forum and Sab tv forums since all the members in those forums are completely biased against Abhimanyu. But i got so much affection & like minded people here ki mein yahin ka hoke rah gaya!!

I'm going to visit LRL forum now.... I hope everyone else would too!!

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys i have sumthin to ask..

gaurav chopra and naryani are married??
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...nahi ji aap mujhe nahi pakd saktiπŸ˜‰ ...wo gana nahi suna ''kisi k haath na aye gi ye ladki'' πŸ˜†...baat ye hai shabnam + muneeza, mein Ghalib ko ab iss liye quote nahi karti , ke unke asaan-asaan sheyro ka quota  mere paas khatam ho gaya hai 😭...

Oh dear Jojo acha to yeh masla hai quota khatam ho gaya tumhara..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab samajh aaya.. fikar kyun kerti ho I'll send you a book of poems aasan hain or samajh bhi aayeingi.....These days am reading wasi Shah...........usko hi quote ker laina tum.......Kiya khayal hai.😊 Shabnam sweety am sorry mujhko yaad hi nahin raha chanda keh aap mujhey itni baar bula chuki hain n yes you'r right apney ghar main aaney key liye to nahin bulaya jaata....😊 Maria dear main bhi aap hi ki tarah cable net use kerti huun bas farq itna hai keh uska maghaz khaati rehti huun isi liye woh kharab nahin honey deta kuch bhi zyaada deir tak....πŸ˜†

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punjabi-Angel

hey guys i have sumthin to ask..

gaurav chopra and naryani are married??

No dear not yet...............abhi itney burey din nahiin aaye.............😊.........n besides dun you worry as soon as he even thinks of getting married to someone ..Jojo will get you all the details, The venue, day, date, apparrel, accessories worn by him n his bride ...........the guest list.........the menu...the honeymoon plans everything!!!!!πŸ˜‰ So untill you get it here on this forum confirmed by Jojo's complete detailed post he's very much Single!!!!😊

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

No dear not yet...............abhi itney burey din nahiin aaye.............😊.........n besides dun you worry as soon as he even thinks of getting married to someone ..Jojo will get you all the details, The venue, day, date, apparrel, accessories worn by him n his bride ...........the guest list.........the menu...the honeymoon plans everything!!!!!πŸ˜‰ So untill you get it here on this forum confirmed by Jojo's complete detailed post he's very much Single!!

🀣 πŸ€£  🀣  🀣....

muneeza ji aap bhi na πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰....btw mujhe kuch kehna hai ,wo ye k  πŸ˜‰

aur bhi gham hai zamane mein, iss gavrau k siwa,

kaam aur  bhi  hain  mujhe ,iski  jasoosi k siwa ...πŸ˜‰

Edited by jojo_100 - 16 years ago