Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Guys, just to let you know, i edited ur first post in this FC just to fix the title.. coz the letters were stuffing up and coming incorrectly. I just retyped it for u 😊 didn't edit anything else.

-Luvneet
**Sanchita** thumbnail
Nazrein Mili Dil Dhadka, Meri Dhadkan Ne Kaha....Love You Raja!! Edited by **Sanchita** - 16 years ago
gaurisingh thumbnail
hi rajaTrust your heart don't be afraid to reach out to something new.Go ahead get yor hopes up even if things turns out differently than you have imagined.You will have tried,you will have learned,you never have to live with regrets.It seems to me what wears us down the most in life aren't the chances we take but the ones we don't take,the dreams we put aside,the adventure we push away.So what ever you want in life go for it an dalways remember no-matter what trust youer heart
gaurisingh thumbnail
THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT BE SEEN OR EVEN TOUCHED, THEY MUST BE FELT WITH THE HEART .....AND FOR ME ITS YOU AND YOUR VOICE [email protected] 😊
samera12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually like everything about Raja..hes really cute, i love his smile, his curly hair, his down to earth nature...and Obviously his Voice/singning.

I would Love to join his Fan club..Count me in 😳
i luv aditya! thumbnail
yh samera i agree with u!!! i jus love him!
DoReMiFaSo thumbnail
This is what i posted on Rajahasan.com last week, lets see what he inspires me to write this week.

Hope you all like it.....

----A good friend of mine, DoReMiFaSo, has an interesting take on Raja Hasan's Saturday night performance of Teri Deewani. Read on:------

The complete Teri Deewani song by Raja Hasan appeared to be the coversation with Almighty though the original portrays a love story. At times I felt the original was a bit monotonous. But…

Raja, throughout the song just put the appropriate emotions in every word and lines - God Bless.

The very first Aaalap gave us the indication of establishing a connection with Him, thanking Him for accepting the coversation.

Raja tried to convince "Him" that "He" is responsible for this urge for complete surrender and madness about searching and reaching The Almighty.

He used helplessness, Pleading, requesting, surrendering moods. He was also authoritative, argumentative, blaming Him at times. Well then gave a blend of caring, cajoling and fondling as well.

With the second aalap he also demonstrated indifference and coldness, annoyance and resentment for not agreeing to his pleading.

With the off beat set of rendition there was a feeling of getting in agreement with the Almighty. Both moving one step forward to compromis and then it was pure surrender… and acceptance by the ALMIGHTY.

**Sanchita** thumbnail
GOD BLESS RAJA, FOR HIS VANDE MATARAM PERFORMANCE
samera12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah Sanchita...it was an awsome performance!!
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee...I am so glad you have a website dedicated to him....

The first time I had heard him, I fell like I had heard a golden......honeyed voice...

There is this "Khanak" in his voice and he can make any song he sings sound better than the original....almost Always!!!!!

I am In....In....In......and lets all put efforts to make this dark horse the most rocking winner.........!!!

Go Raja......Har...har......!!