Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

It start with they are showing all the recap,when Veena give the responsability of Simran to Rajji.Durga make a plan with Jyoti,when Simran disparesed,Brij saw that Joyti has the child with them and he is hearing the conversation between Durga&Jyoti and tell to everyone,Jyoti say that it was Durga plan..DD slap Durga.Veer decide to leave the house,Durga cry and say to Veer forgive me plzz,i made a mistake to reconize Rajji.Durga become nice...Mahi goes in Kamya room to ask about 18th June.Kamya scream.DM come and take Mahi..Guddu start working,Brij suspect on Guddu if he is working something bad.in the night,the mens come with a guy and say to Guddu u have to stay him this night in ur house,Guddu decide that he will stay in Rajji room,its lock and no one come here..on 18th June,Kamya take the dress sari and goes in running to the mandir,Mahi follow her.Kamya is scared after seeing the water,Kamya is fainted,Shabd&Sareen come and take her back home..Kamya wanted to show something to Mahi in the garden behind the plant but Sareen come.someone say who is the responsable of Kamya Shabd,Sareen,DM or someone else.Kamya is scared and hide behind Mahi..Sareen say to Kamya go to ur room..Preeto saw the guy,he point the gun on Preeto,Preeto is saying i will tell to everyone that u come here to stole,Guddu come and take Preeto away and tell to her that he will stay here for a night..Preeto ask are u working with terrorist?Guddu say no and say u just need money.Mahi come outside in night looking for Shabd and saw someone,when she goes to see there was no one.Mahi remember when Kamya was saying come with me,i want to show u something.someone touch Mahi,its Shabd..Shabd say i wanted to drink so i goes to drink in the kitchen and ask what are u doing here?Mahi say i saw someone.Shabd say u saw a man and say i say too a tiger๐Ÿ˜†..Brij and his family celebrate the birthday of Moni..Soni get angry and say to Mahi&Rajji that u both change..Soni say first we used to bring one gift for mummyji togheter but this time u both din't even call me then i had to bring the gift myself..Mahi say u will change too,Soni say i won't.Mahi say lets see when u will marry.Soni say i won't marry where i have to leave my sisters..they all shake hands and say we will meet from now..Guddu is looking upset,the mens arrive to take the guy with them..Preeto saw them too.Brij saw that Preeto is lookig upset and ask why are u looking upset?Preeto say the door is not lock so i will go and lock it.Brij say u sit and eat,i will go and lock it..Guddu is thinking what will happend now when Brij will saw them?episode ends on Guddu face.

Comments:Today Episode Was All The Recap Of The Last Week..I Don't Have Anything To Say๐Ÿ˜†..Maybe Someone From The Family Is Responsable That Kamya Is Like That..I Will Rate 7/10 Because They Show All The Recap..

Now Ur Guys Wonderful Comments

Edited by Circut - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunilbuge thumbnail
Where is the video after guddu thinks that something bad is going to happen?
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunilbuge

Where is the video after guddu thinks that something bad is going to happen?

They Show The Recap Of The Last Week

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted to see more but I guess they only showed the recap. I cant wait till tomorrows epsoide.
sanuhek thumbnail
repeat and i thnk i watch the episode the video of 25 june
thanks for the info
shiri222 thumbnail
heyyyy mughay bilkul nahi pasand thi aj ki episode..it was a recap..haha..
snehasudhir thumbnail
y a recap to this extent....surprising..
thanks for the update yaar
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 da update

Mahi is working hard on her Kamya mission lolz ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks Circut for the nice update.

Well done. ๐Ÿ‘
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks..but why did they show the recap all of a sudden.