Train Chali...Haath Pakda...How ORIGINAL

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ I couldnt stop laffing on seeing that scene....I so expected it to be shot that way ๐Ÿ˜‰....It was so damn predicatable.

I fail to understand why do ppl lift tracks directly from movies....u know when that train stopped for a moment I had a feeling tht mabbe...they would show something diff......but naah....they had to get bak to the same old....train chalna.....ladke ka haath badhana.....ladki ka haath pakadna...routine ๐Ÿคช

Btw I loved Param today....he was so sweet in taking the entire blame on himself na.......n also loved the way TP's mom immediately realised that Param was lying for TP's sake

Also found that bro sis bike scene really cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hehehhehehehe ๐Ÿ˜† agreed totally agreed re wne i was seeing dis scen i wa also laughing i knwo it was sweet but typical hindi mvoie scene i was reminded of dat scene of DDLJ in vci srk holds kajols hand ind same way dittoo scene ree.... srsly shayd ek do aur jagah dekha ... lolll

yehahh reli loved d scenes in d train

luv ash
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
totally!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿคฃ DDLJ and kuch kuch hota hai copy is rocky/tp ka love story ๐Ÿคฃ

i tell u... dat kuch kuch hota hai song was a DEAD givaway!!!!!! nd dat param so saintly givng way (i mean its nt lyk u xpected him to force her nd all he was too nice .. nd neway ne1 real wudnt do dat!!!! [=;>)

and well dat train ka scene made me go ๐Ÿ˜ณ i sweaaarrrr!!!!!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ ashi wen i saw tp running to the station i knew knew knew it that they wld end up repeating the DDLJ sceen ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† wid tp and rocky its always been too over filmyy reee and that is the precise reason why i find them tooooooo sleep inducing both of them are great indivdualy and as friends but as pyaar ke do naam dey are.......... ๐Ÿ˜† as it is i dnt think we can find a couple which can make us all gooo ohhhhhs and awwwwws except obviously the red head and her man ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
rakhi_uv thumbnail

dun even talk of tht scene๐Ÿคข

Edited by rakhi_uv - 16 years ago
rakhi_uv thumbnail
they combined ddlj n india calling scene n made this ๐Ÿคข im getting so irritated wid this rocky-tp luuurrrrvvvveeee story......i dunno y hav they to make them both so filmy ๐Ÿ˜ก i luv tp so much bt if they cont showing sumthin as dumb as this.....i mite get allergic to tp aswell btw nice to see u here gba ๐Ÿค— Edited by rakhi_uv - 16 years ago
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rakhi_uv

they combined ddlj n india calling scene n made this ๐Ÿคข im getting so irritated wid this rocky-tp luuurrrrvvvveeee story......i dunno y hav they to make them both so filmy ๐Ÿ˜ก i luv tp so much bt if they cont showing sumthin as dumb as this.....i mite get allergic to tp aswell btw nice to see u here gba ๐Ÿค—

i was gonna mention india calling only๐Ÿคฃusmein bhi vipul n mansi have d similar sequence๐Ÿคฃ
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

i was gonna mention india calling only๐Ÿคฃusmein bhi vipul n mansi have d similar sequence๐Ÿคฃ

yea exactly!!!๐Ÿ˜† same in DDLJ, same in India Callin n now same in Four๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They should think of something new and un-cliched!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Good to see u here GBA!
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
totally loved param!!!
train scene....it ws like india callin scene..wen they meet for d first time.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well ya i got reminded of ic ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰ and when i saw this scene i was like man SA and binaifer r gr8 fans of ddlj ๐Ÿ˜† but binaifer is a step forward in fanship becoz she copied the same to same scene ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰