Virrudh will replace Kyunki: Achint Kaur

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Virrudh will replace Kyunki: Achint Kaur

Achint Kaur (Vedika from Virrudh) has rated Virrudh as a better serial than Kyunki saying that Kyunki's storyline has stagnated. "I think after a few months Virrudh will replace Kyunki."

About Virrudh, Achint says, "It's nice to be the part of the new show as there is a different story and not the usual saas-bahu track. My role as Vedika in the serial will be positive later but I'm enjoying my role as of now."

Speaking more about her character in the serial, Achint says, "It's a different role and has certain elements which are very contemporary."

Interestingly, Achint replaced two vamp characters on television earlier - Mandira in Kyunki & Pallavi in Kahani Ghar… but it was her role as Mandira that became very famous.

Apart from Virrudh, she is also shooting for Karam Apna Apna on Star Plus.

BOX

Top 5 things you like about Virrudh:

• Unique track
• Great star cast - Vikram Gokhale, Sushant Singh, Smriti Irani
• Different set and location
• Good atmosphere to work production wise
• My character

Monday, June 25, 2007

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishanvii thumbnail
Thanx for the article...

Thats just fab....Luv Achint Kaur in Virrudh..Never seen such a character and she has potrayed Vedika just too good.... 👏
Edited by lvsgm - 16 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vedika is the star of Virrudh....though all the actors are fabulous, she steals the show. 👏 👏 👏 I applaud Achint's guts for rating this shwo over Kyunki, while she is still working for Kekta...she knows shes putting her job at stake!
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article. I think without her the show wouldn't do that good her acting is awsome. 👏